chocolate girl minatozaki

blonde & black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-

 

Drops of rain fell heavily from the dark sky as Minatozaki Sana hurried her steps with a blue jacket over her head to the nearest bus stop. As she nears it, she could see the dim lights of the shelter and felt a sense of relief. But as soon as she reached it, the smell of cigarette filled her lungs as she looked up to see a man in black leather jacket smoking through the small, white and blackish roll, but looks harmful to Sana. 

"Sana," the man called, noticing the girl with the long blonde hair as she removed her jacket over her head. 

"Hello Jeon," Sana answered, "you're underage."

"And you're late. It's 11pm already. And you're a girl," Jeon Wonwoo lectured, his dark orbs that look as deep as the ocean kept their stare at the girl's figure.

"I was studying for tomorrow's Literature test," Sana answered as she combed her hair with her thin fingers, "you shouldn't smoke."

"I do what I want," Wonwoo spat before inhaling the 'thing' again. As the bus that journeys to Sana's house approached, she smiled at him and told him her favourite, "try chocolate milk."

And as Sana boarded the bus, Wonwoo threw his unfinished cigarette on the floor and stepped on it to put out the lights.

The next day they met again, at the same place and at the same time, Jeon Wonwoo was smilingly handing a box of chocolate milk to Minatozaki Sana, while sipping one himself.

 

-

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter