a minatozaki sana in love ; part 1

blonde & black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sana has a habit of giving all her girl-friends a back hug and giving them surprise kisses in front of everyone.

Is Sana gay? WE DON’T KNOW! 

Jeongyeon was supposed to wait for Sana near the carpark after school so that she could drive her to the mall to pick out her prom dress. Sana hasn’t learned how to drive yet and Jeongyeon was the only one among her clique who could. Everyone else has picked a dress last week unlike her, who stayed at school to finish up her due projects because she got sick.

Sana knew what Jeongyeon likes to wear. Black hoodie, black pants. She would probably wear the same to prom but in order to not get kicked out, she wore something more classy instead (without the hoodie, but everything else still black. Jeongyeon hates skirts.)

There Jeongyeon was, waiting for Sana. She ran towards Jeongyeon and gave her a back hug. 

“Unnie, you’re here!” Sana exclaimed followed by giving Jeongyeon a kiss on the cheek, hoping that she would accept her kiss this time.

But it was so wrong. Sana felt another lips against her lips and she knew Jeongyeon would always avoid any kind of physical contact especially the lips. 

Sana pushed herself away from the person and widened her eyes. A pair of eyes looked at her in return. Confusion sets in, followed by extreme panic. 

Why was Wonwoo there? Why did Sana assume he was Jeongyeon? Why did they have to wear similar things on that day? Why can’t Sana differentiate between her chic girl-friend Jeongyeon and Wonwoo?

And why out of all people, it has to be her longtime crush? 

He made her heart beat in different directions.

“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry!” Sana covered her face and bowed to him repeatedly. She was too embarrassed to look at him. Sana mentally hit herself. She just kissed a guy! And that was her first! She wanted her first kiss to be super romantic, like in the middle of a garden at night surrounded with candles or under the bus stop seeking shelter from the rain. But the unplanned kiss earlier was far from her ideal romantic situation.

Sana was ready to turn around and ran away from the embarrassing moment. But a hand pulled her from doing so.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter