it's going to be okay

blonde & black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Hey San," he hung his right arm over her shoulder which earns him the jealous look from his friends. He had a victorious smile on his lips as he steers her away from them towards their usual destination after completing assignments and projects; the school's coffee shop. 

"Did I perform well today? I was nervous though, I can't pronounce some of the terms correctly," Sana confessed with a sad tone. She needs to ace every assignment and tests to get to her desired company. Wonwoo ruffled her hair as a sign or assurance, "You did fine." 

"Don't mess with my hair, Jeon," Sana complained and brushes his arm off her shoulder and fixed her now messy hair. He smiled at her as he placed his right arm back on her shoulder, "Still pretty". The one thing that Wonwoo liked about Sana is that it's so easy to make her cheeks to look like a tomato because such simple words could make her blush a lot.

Their usual drink is already memorized by the cashier to the point that he can just place the order without asking them after seeing them through the glass window walking to the shop. After paying and waiting for their drinks, they head out to the nearby park with one hand holding their drinks and another hand holding each other.

"Jeon, do you think I can make it? I don't want to disappoint my parents. They've been spending so much money on this place and if I'm repeating I'll be dead. You know last year Minho-sunbae failed one of his entr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter