We are 24!

Battle Royale interlude: Boys24 edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

28 REMAINING

"Please follow me to the weapon room, Yeontae," JB gestured as the Twice members kept an eye on the last member from group 3. Yeontae (Y-3) was the second last to get his assigned weapon, the others had headed out already. He had noticed that Hyunuk and Inho were having the hardest time. He was sweating himself, but Inho had gotten a panic attack, and Hyunuk was just really urgent to go outside. He wanted to be away from us before he got crazy, that's what Yeontae thought. He was hoping everyone was okay, it would be bad if one of them had disobeyed and did something already. He sighed as JB opened the door to the weapon room. "You're participant Y-3, right? Let me look for your weapon... Section Y are short range weapons," JB calmly said while looking through the weapon boxes. Some of them were huge, some of them were quite small. It made Yeontae curious. "So... might telling me what the other sections are?" JB took a smaller box out of the heap with Y-3 loosely written on it and shook his head, "I can't tell you, I'm sorry. Why don't you find out yourself? It's quite easy," he smiled in a friendly way as he handed the box over to the vocalist like it was a birthday gift. "Here, open up!" he smiled excitedly. "I don't know what it is myself so I can't wait to see it!" Yeontae sighed and slowly opened the box, peeking inside. it was a butcher's knife. "Oh wow!" JB gasped and smiled widely, "That looks amazing! But it isn't quite easy to use, right? You should be careful," he warned the other. Yeontae had noticed that the Got7 member was really trying to bond with them, or was he just excited to see them go? The yellow member didn't know. "But... Hurry, you need to leave now, Yongkwon is probably on his way here and you can't see him, it's against the rules. So that means..." JB frowned and gestured what would happen. His thumb slipped past his neck in a beheading motion. Yeontae gulped as he imagined it and quickly took the butchers knife. "Can I take the box too?" but JB was already looking out the doorway, "Quick, do what you want but you really have to leave now! Good luck, sir Yeontae!" the Got7 member motioned the other to run and Yeontae finally left the room, he got blinded by the bright sunlight. He didn't want to run yet and to spare his energy instead hid in a bush very close to the room. He could even overhear the conversation between JB and Yongkwon (Z-6). Yongkwon got a rocket launcher, but somehow Yeontae knew that the younger wouldn't do anything bad, they in fact had already talked about teaming up. But he couldn't trust anyone in this game, so he had to first follow Yongkwon's behaviour. Finally the last boy ran outside, and Yeontae silently followed him as the taller went around exploring the island. Soon it would begin, but they had to stay stand-by untill it started, so the vocalist had to be cautious to not be noticed, or they would be both dead. So he just kept following Yongkwon untill finally Taecyeon's voice echoed over the islands.

"Welcome, welcome! I just got the message that everyone is ready to start? Great job! I'm Taecyeon, the leader who will communicate with you. You have probably already met my first commander Chansung. My second commander is Sungjin, the third is Yeeun. But why am I telling you that? That's not interesting, right? I bet you all want the real business!" Yongkwon had stopped to listen to the announcement and so Yeontae stopped on his tracks too. "Because you're not with enough people, we didn't use traps this time, but once you stay on your island for more than one day, you'll be hunted down and killed by our members. I hope you understood, so you have to be quick! In 12 hours, I'll do a death speech, and from then every 12 hours I will do the same. Some of you might remember, but in a death speech I will announce the deaths in order. With the second death speech, everyone who is still alive when the battle island stage is finished will be brought over to the main island, and if you kill someone at that time, you'll also be dead, because that is technically not in the midst of the Battle Royale. You can only do that when you are allowed to, otherwise it isn't entertaining, right?" Taecyeon grinned. "I have now said everything, I hope, so I'll give the starting sign! 3... 2... 1..."

"You may now start!"

When the words echoed through the sky, Yongkwon immediately turned around towards Yeontae, who ducked away instinctively. "Hyung, you can come out now, no worries," he chuckled at the older's reaction as the other slowly approached him, holding his weapon tightly. "Hey hyung, I wouldn't hurt anyone, right? And we were going to team up after all! Come with me," the taller reached out his hand and Yeontae took it. "Did you know I was following you?" the yellow boy blinked. "Yes, but I know we couldn't speak to each other at that time, so I just pretended I didn't know f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter