... And the color of blood...

Battle Royale interlude: Boys24 edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

26 REMAINING

When Youngdoo (X-4) thought he was finally far away enough from the beach, he allowed himself to collapse against a tree and get some rest. He had to overthink the situation too, and especially, who was that boy? There were four possibilities. "It wasn't Changmin... And I'm sure it wasn't Doha either..." the white boy murmured to himself as he took a bottle of water, drinking it carefully. "Now who's still here... We have Seonghwan... But I don't think it's him... Jinkyu? No, not at all... Then we still have the green boys here... San and... Oh god no-" Youngdoo shook his head as he thought he knew who it was. "This can't be true... It really can't be true! If it is true, we're in serious trouble, all of us on this island! I have to go find Doha and warn him-" The boy didn't allow himself any more time to rest and stood up with a bit of difficulty, the pain in his sides and back was making him dizzy, but he had to keep going if he wanted to survive, he couldn't treat his own wounds, especially the one on his back since it was out of reach. And also, Doha (W-7) was in danger, all of them, but actually, at this time, Youngdoo only cared about Doha. The vocal groaned and gripped his painful side as he leaned on another tree, his usually white shirt was now mostly red, so red that he could blend in with that unit if they wouldn't have been eliminated and then revived into other units. He wondered who they would help first or choose for, their original unit or their current unit? Or maybe none? This gale could change a lot of people, and the person that changed the most was going to kill Changmin (Y-7) right at that moment.

"Hey, what are you doing now?" the boy with the minigun chuckled. "Are you praying? Praying for a miracle?" he smirked while looking down at his victim. "That miracle won't come, hyung... And Seonghwan or anyone else to save you either, you know why?" The yellow boy just stared up at the other, not wanting to reply or move. "Because no one cares!" the unknown boy laughed, "Everyone only wants themselves to win, anyone would betray their friends here, like you did... Like Youngdoo did... Like I did." The boy grinned cheerfully and gave the other a stomp in the face. The rapper just yelped silently, feeling drained from the fight before. "Y-You think so...?" the boy finally managed to speak again. "I bet there are still some nice boys in this arena... But certainly not you, you're nuts..." he groaned and glared up at the boy again.

"Chae Hocheol... Why did you, out of all people, have to go nuts?"

Hocheol (Z-5) laughed again, "People consider me the most vulnerable... The weakest... The easiest victim who will die first.. The most dependant... But that's not the Hocheol that I am right now!" He started to do a dramatic monologue, letting go of all his anger that had been heaping up inside his body. The green boy was insane, but he liked it, he liked it a lot, now he could prove that he's not the cute, weak boy that everyone thought he was. Hocheol wasn't going to go down easily, and was going to surprise everyone by winning. "You're really insane, Hocheolie... You don't deserve to be alive anymore- Can't you see? You are the most vulnerable, the weakest... Because you are already insane after such a short time. The Battle Royale has already broken you... I hope you die, Hocheolie," by the time Changmin had finished his talk, the younger was boiling with rage. "Don't. Call. Me. Hocheolie!!!" he squeaked, and there it was.

Youngdoo and everyone else on the island could hear it, even the green boys on the island closest to them. The numerous bullets pierced through Changmin's head as his face was torn apart by the impact. The beach was taking on the color of blood, red... Bloody red. Hocheol laughed maniacally, making a terrifying, high-pitched sound before taking Changmin's supplies and putting them in his own backpack, and then taking the axe out of the corpse's cold hand. Then he took the lianes and walked away, dragging his minigun over the ground like nothing happened, with a nicely filled backpack and a bloody melee weapon. "Youngdoo... I'll get you too. But for now my next victim is..."

"Kang San..."

A giggle was heard. But then...

Silence.

Silence over the whole arena, like it was empty, nothing was happening. Maybe there was, but it was just silent.

"P-Please kill me..." It were just silent cries, it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter