Neighbors!AU

Wonkyu Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The party was already started before the whole squad was complete.

 

Kyuhyun was starting to regret his decision as he took a sip of his wine.

 

The problem started three days ago when Changmin, his best bud, proposed to hold a drinking party in Kyuhyun’s new luxurious house, since their college-squad – Kyuline – never met again after they graduated and started their careers.

 

Kyuhyun, who felt slightly lonely, immediately agreed and as always, it was the wrong decision.

 

“Changmin, could you stop wandering around my house and opening all my rooms?”

 

“Dude, your house is freaking huge! I should often crash here,” Changmin flopped on Kyuhyun’s king-sized bed.

 

“Sadly, you already have a worry-wart boyfriend waiting for you at home,” Kyuhyun shook his head and sat on the sofa by the bed, taking another sip of his expensive wine.

 

It wasn’t a minute later that their doorbell rang, revealing Suho, Minho, and Jonghyun.

 

“Hey guys, it’s been like how many months since we last met,” Suho grinned as he put the pack of beers he brought on the kitchen counter.

 

“I’m hungry, hyung, is there anything I can eat?” Minho walked into the kitchen and took a sip at the cola and started to gobble down the chips.

 

An hour of catch up talk later, Changmin took out a rugby ball from inside his bag.

 

“We used to play this during college. Shall we try it again to see if you guys are still good in this?” the man raised his eyebrow as he ran towards Kyuhyun’s huge backyard.

 

“I swear Min, if you wreck my backyard, I’m gonna kill you,” Kyuhyun warned as he followed the others to the outdoor.

 

Turned out, Kyuhyun didn’t have to worry about his backyard at all, since it was not his backyard that was wrecked.

 

It was his new neighbor’s backyard.

 

Choi Siwon was an executive who moved into the residence beside Kyuhyun’s in the fancy costly estate complex.

 

Kyuhyun had only said “Hello” when he first saw the handsome man and had never much interacted with the other.

 

Until… p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter