Superhero!AU

Wonkyu Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Smoke rose up from the fifteenth floor, a huge hole on the cemented and glass wall.

 

"Surrender, Evil Prince Kyuhyun and Voldemin, you have no way of escape!"

 

The two most powerful superheros stood on the fifteenth floor, blocking the escape way of the evil villains.

 

"Super Siwon and U-Know," Evil Prince Kyuhyun scowled as he kept the stolen ancient urns in the secret pocket inside his coat.

 

"You won't be able to catch us," Voldemin beside his partner in crime smirked as he hid his stolen jewelry inside his pants pocket.

 

"We will stop you no matter what it takes," Super Siwon took a step closer to the Evil Prince with a genuine smile.

 

"Stop it, Won. We are here to catch them, not to flirt with them," U-Know, groaned as he looked at his superhero partner desperately.

 

"Just a kiss won't hurt, will it?" Super Siwon grinned and bowed down in front of Evil Prince. "At last we meet again, Kyu."

 

"My name is Evil Prince, do not call me Kyu, and I will never kiss you," frowned the villain. "In fact, you should let us escape this instance."

 

"Of course we will let you escape." This smoothen the wrinkle on Evil Prince's eyebrows. "If you agree to have a date with me. Only one date is fine."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter