Tech Support!AU

Wonkyu Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From: Boss Mi

Subject: Deadline

Kui Xian, don’t forget your deadline tomorrow at 6 in the morning. The client wants his laptop fixed ASAP.

 

Kyuhyun squinted his eyes at the email as he sighed and messed his hair. The intern college then looked at the mess on his desk. Motherboard, disk storage, and other laptop spare parts spread on the wooden surface. He was usually good with these stuff but things seemed to go wrong tonight.

 

After letting out all the curse words he knew, he took his phone and proceeded to dial the tech support of the laptop manufacturer.

 

A long dial tone later, Kyuhyun contemplated whether to just hang up before a smooth masculine sound answered the call.

 

“Sorry for the long wait, thank you for calling SM Technology. My name is Siwon and is there something I can help you with?”

 

“I almost hang up,” Kyuhyun replied snarkily.

 

“I’m terribly sorry for the inconvenience, Sir,” the other at the end of the line apologized and Kyuhyun felt slightly guilty towards this stranger.

 

“Never mind,” the intern sighed before looking back at his messy desk. “I need your help with reassembling your laptop model 10WK13.”

 

“Please wait a moment while I check the model information, Mr…?”

 

“Cho Kyuhyun.”

 

“Yes, Mr. Cho, thank you for waiting. Can you please tell me which part do you need help assembling with? You can directly come to our 24 hour service center in Seoul.”

 

Kyuhyun tsked and shook his head. “No, I can’t go there, it’s too far. And I need to reassembly this real quick since I need it tomorrow. And by reassembling, I mean I need to reassemble all its part.”

 

The line went dead for a moment before a snicker could be heard from the other side.

 

“Did you separate the whole laptop parts?”

 

Yep. That tech support guy is definitely laughing.

 

“Don’t laugh!” Kyuhyun could feel his face heating up. “I’m currently learning about it in college and it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter