Suicide Squad!AU

Wonkyu Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wide worn-down room was bright with two guards standing beside the iron door, and in the middle of the space was a large cage, enough to fill thirty people. In the cage, was a thin mattress on the floor and a boy sitting on it. The teenager was sitting on the soft surface, his back leaning on the cold metal bars and his head facing the ceiling. His short wavy wine-colored hair framed his slight-chubby face, eyes boring on the tall ceiling, and plump lips pouting.

 

Absentmindedly, the lad flipped through the book he was holding, not reading it at all. He then sighed before looking at the pile of books scattered around him in the cage. Since he had saved the whole humanity and earth, Kyuhyun was granted an unlimited supply of any books he wanted and the genius didn’t waste that incentive at all, stacking books on all the available spaces of his already-small living space.

 

For the first two months since his return into the jail he had started calling home, Kyuhyun had been very excited with the books he had gotten, memorizing every important facts about the world, mostly unimportant, but who knows when he would be saving the ungrateful world again. Although, recently, he was bored at reading all those printed texts and his mind drifted to a certain someone. His partner in crime.

 

Even thinking about the man’s handsome face almost put tears into his eyes, but of course he wouldn’t cry in front of the guards or anywhere else, even when he had seen his only love blown into bits right in front of him.

 

It was kind of his fault actually, Kyuhyun thought as he swallowed back the bile rising in his throat. He was practically forced to help the government fight some really bad super-powered enemies and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter