Love between You and I

Love between You and I

It's two month after i met Ki Bum and Kevin.For me,he is a cool guy but he is funny.He likes to fool around and he also always appear in my mind.I don't know why.

"Haish why am i thinking about him again?"I ask myself.

It's 10am already so i decide to message Ki Seop oppa to remind him to accompany me to buy some revision books as exam is just two months again.

'Oppa don't forget your promise.You promise me to buy some revision books.

                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------

In the cafe...

"Oh God..I am going to die."Said Ki seop oppa.

"Why?"Hyung Jun ask him.

"I promise So Eun to accompany her to buy some revision book but i forget already and i go and promise you to go to gym today."Ki Seop tell him everything.

"Owh..Nothing to worry la."Said Hyung Jun.

"What nothing to worry?Don't you know So Eun will 'Kill' me?"Said Ki Seop.

"Ki Bum ae you free today?"Hyung Jun ask his brother.

"Yes,i am.Why?"Ki Bum ask him back.

"So you help Ki Seop to accompany his sister to buy the revision book."Said Hyung Jun.

"Eh?Why me?"Asked Ki Bum.

"Because you are free today.Ok Ki Seop lets go to gym."Said Hyung Jun while standing.

"Help me k?Thanks a lot."Said Ki Seop while following Hyung Jun.

"But.."Ki Bum couldn't continue her word as Ki Seop and Hyung Jun have just get out from the cafe.

"Haish..."Ki Bum sighed.

                              -------------------------------------------------------

I am waiting for Ki Seop oppa in the living room and suddenly the house bell are ringing.I go and open the door and i see Ki Bum are standing out side.

"Ki Bum?What are you doing here?"I ask Ki Bum.

"I am here to replace Ki Seop to accompany you to buy your revision book."He answer me.

"But where is him?"I ask him again.

"He went out with my brother."He answer me.

"Owh..ok..let me take my bag first."I said while running to living room.

After i take my bag,i go out and Ki Bum are waiting for me beside of his car then he open the door for me and after i get into his car he close the door for me.

"So where do you want to go?"Ki Bum ask me after he get into his car.

"Erm i'm not sure.Usually i will go to COEX Mall."I answer him.

"Owh..How about going to I'Park Mall?"He ask me.

"The shopping complex which have a unique food court?"I ask him to make sure.

"Yes that one."He answer me while smiling.

"Ok lets go there."I said while smiling.

                           ----------------------------------------------------------------

We are inside of I'Park Mall and both of us is finding for the book shop there until we see a kid are crying on a chair and she is alone.

"why do she is crying?"Ki Bum ask me.

"I don't know..lets go to her."I walk to that kid and Ki Bum follow me.

"Hey why are you crying?"I ask that kid.

"Wo yao mama."That kid tell me in chinese language.

"Huh?what are saying?"Ki Bum ask that kid.

"She is speaking in chinese language,she said she want mama.So i think she might be get separate from her mom"I tell Ki Bum.

"Owh..do you know chinese language?"Ki Bum ask me.

"Yes i do."I answer him.

"Then you try to persuade her,i will go to information part to tell them about her."I nod and Ki Bum straightly go to the information part.

After those kid stop crying,i bring her to the information part and after 5 minutes,there is a woman come and call that kid's name and that kid call her mama.

"Thank you so much,i am sop careless.Thank you so much."The kid's mother said it to us.

"You are welcome."Ki Bum and I answer her.

"Both of you are a perfect match.May God bless your relationship."He said it while walk away.

Both of us looking each other and smile.

"She misunderstood our relationship."I said it to Ki Bum and he nod.

                           -----------------------------------------------------------

After buying my revision book,Ki Bum bring me to a hand bag shop.

"What are we doing here?"I ask him.

"I want to buy a gift for my mom.But i don't know which one should i buy for her.Can you help me?"He asked me.

"Owh..Okay."I answer him and start choosing the hand bag.

After 5 minute finding for the hand bag,finally i find out one.

"What about this one?"I show him a black hand bag.

"Do you think she will like it?"He ask me.

"I think so."I answer him.

Ki Bum take the bag from me and pay it in the cashier.

After buying the hand bag,both of us take our lunch at the food court.Then after that Ki Bum send me back home.

 

                           ------------------------------------------------------------------

                                          Note:Sorry for this simple update..I will update it again soon..So sorry guys..Btw,enjoy it..