Love between You and I

Love between You and I
Ki Bum's Pov...

So Eun and me is having dinner at a Korean Restaurant.I am still nervous,i don't know how to confess my love to her.

"I think i shouldn't tell her now."I said it in my heart.

"Are you okay?"So Eun asked me.

"Eh?Ya..Ya..I am okay."I answered her.

"Okay."She smile and the smile make my herth beat faster than usual.

"Erm..Where will you want to go after this?"I asked her.

"Erm..I don't know."She answered me.

Suddenly there is a guy came to our table.

"Hey so Eun."He accost So Eun.

"Hey,Min Ho."She accost him back.

"How are you?I haven't meet you since we graduated."Said the boy who the name is Min Ho.

When i heard that name,i remember my dream last night.I became scared if this is the guy who SHINEE said in my dream.

"I am fine thank you.Ya,we should make a reunion later."she said to him.

"Uhuk..Uhuk.."i simply coughing.

"Oops i forget.Ki Bum,he is Min Ho my schoolmate last time.Min Ho,this is Ki Bum."So Eun introducing both of us.

"Hai."Said Min Ho while smiling.

"Hai."I said while forcing myself to smile.

"Okay so Eun,Ki Bum.My friend are waiting for me there.Hope we will meet again next time."Said Min Ho.

"Okay.Bye."said So Eun.

I just smile on that time.

"You guys look so close."I said it after Min Ho left.

"Erm..Not really,last time he ever confess his love to me."She answered me and it make me shocked.

"Then?"I asked her.

"Then i reject him."Said So Eun and it make me smile again.

"Why are you smiling?"she asked me.

"Nothing.Owh Ya..How if we go to N Seoul Tower after this?"I asked her.

"That is a good idea.I love the Teddy Bear Museum there."She answered me while giving me a sweet smile.

                                    ------------------------------------------------------

So Eun's Pov...

I am smiling when i see the teddy bears at the Teddy Bear Museum.

"Do you like it?"Ki Bum asked me.

"I love teddy bear so much."I answered him.

"Owh..Okay..Eh?That Teddy Bear lloks like you."He pointed to the Servant Teddy Bear.

"You are so bad."i hit his arm softly and he laughed.

"That one look like you."I said it while pointing to a Bear Agent.

"Wah..i look so handsome there."He said it while laughing.

I just laughed at him.After both of us spend our time in that Teddy Bear Museum,he brought me to Seoul Tower Locks of Love.

"UWAH!!there so many padlocks here."I said while smiling.

There is no answer,so i turn my body to behind and i saw Ki Bum is kneeling in front of me,his hand is holding a padlock.

"What are doing?"I asked him,i am really shocked on that time and my hert beat faster than usual.

"I love you,would you be my girlfriend?"He asked me.

I am shocked whit what he said,my eyes is watering,i am crying cause of happiness.

"Yes Ki Bum..Yes.."i nodded many times.

Ki Bum stand and i ran to him,he hug me tightly and there is so many people clapping hands for us.

Both of us stop hugging and we said thank you to every one there.Then Ki Bum gave me the padlock,there is a word saying 'I Love You So Eun,Please accept me,Our Love is Forever'.Ilook at him and he smile at me.Both of us lock the padlock at the Christmas tree like structures which made of padlocks.

"This is our promise to never separate.I love you."Said Ki Bum and he kiss my forehead.

                                  -------------------------------------------------

On Sunday...
Alexander's Pov...

"Oppa,where are you going?"so Eun asked me.

"Going to meet some one."I answered her.

"Who?"Ki Seop asked me.

"My friend."I lie to him.

"Owh..i thought girlfriend."said Ki Bum while laughing.

"Well,your future brother in law have a girlfriend?It's impossible."said Soo Hyun.

"Why?"I asked him.

"Cause you just will think about your work,not girlfriend."he laughed.

"Whatever."I walked to my car and drive it to Handel an Greetel Cafe.

My watch is showing 1pm right now and i saw there is a girl is sitting alone in the corner of the cafe.i walked to her,she look like a quiet girl.

"Excuse me,is you are X.Y?"I asked her.

"Yes i am."She said while smiling.

"Owh,i found your letter in a 'Love Box'."I said it while showing her letter.

"Owh,so you found it?I thought no one will find it."She said to me.

I just laughed.Then both of us were chatting like a friend,i don't know why but i feel like i know her since a long time ago.

"So what is your name?"I asked her.

"My name is Xin Yi."She answered me.

"Are you from China?"I asked her.

"No,my parents love to watch Taiwan and Hong Kong movie,that is why they gave me this name."her answer made me smile.

"Good reason."I said while smiling.

"it's true."She said it seriously.

"Okay..Okay..I am sorry.By the way,why do you write this letter?"I asked her as i am curious.

"Just to try that 'Love Box',i wanna have a friend."She answer me.

"Don't you have any friend?"I asked her.

"No,i always stay at home and go to work."She answered me while drinking her orange juice.

"How about the people who work with you?"I asked her again.

"All of us just do our works and talk if need."Her answer made me shocked.

"WOW..i never heard it before."I said it while looking at her face.

"That is why i want to have a friend."Said Xin Yi.

"Okay,i will be your friend and i will introduce you to my siblings and friends."I said it while smiling.

"Really?Thank you very much."She is so happy on that time.

"Yeah.."I nodded.

After that,both of us sharing our life story.

                               -----------------------------------------------------

In the Neverland...

"WOW..That guy's name is Min Ho."Every one look at Min Ho.

"What?That is not me."He yelled at others

"Hahaha..Okay..Okay..Sorry."Said Key.

"Okay,now we have done our mission."Said Onew.

"Ya..The way he confess his love is so sweet."said Taemin.

"Ya..Okay,now we should go work."said Jong Hyun.

"Okay,lets go back home."said Min Ho.

All of them go to the Candy House and after that the Candy House disappear.

 

                           ---------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                Note:Hope all of u enjoy it..:)