Love between You and I

Love between You and I

Jung Min’s Pov…

“Hey,try to accept her.”I said it to Xander.

“What did you mean?”He asked me.

I was just laughed at him.

“Hey,lets hang out.”Said Hyung Jun.

“Where?”Asked Kyu Jong.

“Any where.”He answered.

“Lets go to a field.”Said Xander.

“For what?”I asked him.

“To ride a horse.”Xander smiled.

“We don’t have to go to a field to ride a horse.There is a horse here.”Said Hyun Joong hyung while looking at me.

“YA!!!”I shouted at him while Young Saeng hyung started to imitated a horse voice.

I threw the couch pillow to him and he catch it while laughing.

“Oppa,I have a bad news.”Suddenly So Eun ran to me.

“Ya..why do you look so panic?”Kyu Jong asked her.

“Is there anything happen?Are you sick?You look pale.”Young Saeng hyung who sat beside of Xander touched her forehead.

“No I am not.It is just,I heard that Xin yi will go to Singapore tomorrow to continue her study and she will just come back here after she graduate. “She said it while looking at Xander’s face.

“MWO??”Everyone was shocked except Xander.

“It is none of my business.”said Xander.

“Mworago?”She looked at him while he stood and walked to his room.

“What is this?He should say something if he really love her.”I said after he leave.

“I don’t think so he have any feeling towards Xin Yi.”Said Kyu Jong.

“Let him be.”Said Hyun Joong hyung.

The other just keep quiet and tried to comfort So Eun.

                                       ---------------------------------------------

Xin Yi’s Pov…

“Will he come?”I asked myself.

“Xin Yi,please stop dreaming,he won’t come!he don’t even love you!.”I remind myself while compiling my luggage.

After finished with my luggage,I went to bed and hoping that I can erase him from my life.

The Next Morning..

I woke up early just to get ready to go airport,I took my luggage and looked my house.I went there by a Taxi and I saw So Eun and the other was waiting for me in front of the airport entrance door but I don’t see Xander there.I walked to them.

“Hy guys.”I pretend to smile.

So Eun hugged me.

“I will miss you.”She said.

“Take care of yourself there.”Said Hyung Jun oppa.

“Arasseo.”I smiled to them.

“Please come and visit us when you have time.”Said Celine.

“I will.”I smiled.

“I am sorry,I can’t bring Xander along.”Said Ki Seop.

“Eh?it is okay.”I answered him.

“Who said I don’t come?I am here since 1 hour ago.”Suddenly Xander appear.

“OMO!!OPPA!!”Scream So Eun.

“Yes?”He smiled.

“I thought that you won’t come.”Said So Eun.

He just smiled and walked to me.

“Are you really leaving?”Asked Xander.

I just nodded.He smiled and gave me a letter.

“Take it.”He said.

I took it from him,after few minutes,I went in to check in and it is the time to say ‘Good Bye’.I walked to waiting room with a sad face.

“At least he came.”I said to myself.

On the plane,I read the letter that Xander gave me just now.

 

Dear Xin Yi.

Today you will be going to Singapore to continue your study there.Well,I wish you ALL THE BEST!! But sadly we can’t hang out together already.But it is okay,at least you are happy there. Owh ya..I have a secret that I wanna tell you.I wanted to tell you face to face but maybe it is quite impossible.Well,the secret is actually I have a feeling towards you.I feel happy when I see you.Hmm..You don’t have to answer it now.No matter what and when,I will be here waiting for you to comeback to Seoul and give me the answer.Anyway,that is all what I can say and once again,ALL THE BEST!!

                                                                  From:Xander

 

After reading it,i smiled and wipe my tears,i never know that my love to him is not a one side of love.

 

 

            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P/S:so sorry for the late update..I was so busy with work and now i will try my best to keep update it..^_^