Love between You and I

Love between You and I

It's sunday and i wake up from my sleep lazily.After taking shower,I go to the dinning room.I can see two of my brother  are waiting for me while reading today's newspaper.

"Good morning two of my lovely brother."I accost them while giving them a kiss in their cheek.

"Wah,why suddenly?"Ki Seop oppa ask me.

"Nothing,just feel like want to kiss you today.Can't i?"I asked him while sitting beside him.

"Can..Of cause can."He answer me while pinching my cheek.

"Ouch.."I shout.

"Owh ya..Today i'm going out with Eli and Hoon.Do you want to follow us?"He ask me while eating his breakfast.

"Where?"I ask him while eating.

"We are going to COEX Mall and gym."He answer me.

"I have hust went to COEX Mall last week."I said.

"You can go there again right?"He said while looking at me.

"Can."I answer him.

"Guys,i need to go to Japan today and i'll coming back on saturday."Xander oppa said it while finishing his breakfast.

"OK oppa."I answer him.

                          ----------------------------------------------------------------

In the COEX Mall...

"I wish next time you will wake up earlier."Said Hoon oppa to Eli oppa.

"Ya..You always sleep until the very last minute and we have to wait for you."Said Ki Seop oppa.

"So sorry guys.."Eli oppa apologize to them.

"Excuse me,where are we going now?"I asked them to save Eli oppa from get scold again.

"Where do you want to go dear?"Hoon oppa ask me.

"Erm..Book shop i think."I answer him.

"Good idea..I need to buy reference book."Said Ki Seop oppa.

"Ok..Lets go."Said Hoon oppa.

Hoon Oppa and Ki Seop oppa walk in front of me and Eli oppa and suddenly Eli oppa grab my hand softly.He whispered to my ear,"Thank for saving me." 

"You are welcome."I whisper back to his ear.

In the book shop..

"Oppa,i want to go to the novel part."I said it while three of them are searching their reference book.

"OK.We will go there later."Ki Seop said it while reading a book.

I walk to the novel part and try to search for any best novel until i found one novel which the title is 'A Step From Heaven' which is only one there and i have try to find for a long time.But whn i have just hold the novel,there is a hand which also hold the novel in the same time i hold it.I look at the owner.

"Oh My God,The prince.Err i mean the boy who look like the prince."I said it in my heart.

"I'm sorry."He said it while let me hold the book.

"It's ok."I said it while trying to smile,my heart is beating so fast on that time.

"I was trying to find that book but i can't find it until i saw it just now.But you took it first so it's belongs to you."He said while smiling.

"Owh,nevermind.Just take it."I said while giving him the book.

"Eh,shouldn't be like that."He said it whike giving back the book to me but i don't accept it.

"It's ok."I said it while walking to the reference part.

"Thanks err..what shoul i call you?"He asked me.

"Anything."I ran to the refence book.

                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------

After going to COEX Mall,four of us go to the gym.In the gym..

"Oppa,i'm going to buy tin water."I tell them while walking to the water machine.

When i am taking out the coins from my pocket,the coins drop to the floor and it stop in front of Mr.Aj's foot.

"Mr.Aj?"I ask him.

"Yes i am So Eun."He answer me while giving back my coins.

"What are you doing here?"I ask him.

"Well,i am doing some exercise here."He answer me.

"Owh.."I said.

"Are you alone?"He asked me.

"No,i came here with my brother and two of his best friend.

"Owh..Ah,before i forget..Do you like music?"He ask me while smiling.

"Yes i do.I love music."I answer him.

"Then can you come to Hans river park tomorrow night?I'll bring you to one place.ask your friends to come too."He said again.

"Owh..Ok i'll."I said while smiling.

"Thanks.I need to go now.See you."He said while waving.

                   --------------------------------------------------------------------

The next night.....

"Hy..Sorry for late."Mr.Aj apologize.

"It's ok.We have just arrived here."I said while smiling.

"So where are you going to bring us?"Asked Dong Ho.

"Get into my car.You will know it soon."Said Mr.Aj.

All of us get into his car and he bring us to a place which is in the underground.There are a person singing on the stage and many people are shouting while listening to his song.

Eoje boda seulpeun oneure bieoinneun

Nae an ne jarie

Hayoomeobsi nunmuri naoneun geolkka

Aetage neol bulleo bwado

Boijiga anneun neoinde

Yeongwonhi doraboji anheulhae

Yesterday...

"Come."Mr.Aj suddenly said it while i was listening the song.He bring us near by the stage.

"Hey Aj."There is one guy accost him.

"Hai Hyung Jun."Mr.Aj accost him.

"Who are they?"Asked the other guy.

"Owh they are my student."He said

"Annyeonghaseyo."Dong Ho,Hyo MIn,Ji Eun and I accost them.

"Annyeonghaseyo."Four of Mr.Aj's friend accost us.

"Well..This is Hyun Joong our leader,that is Jung Min,that one is Young Saeng,the one who are singing are Kyu Jong and i'm Hyung Jun the maknae.Our group is call SS501.You guys can call us oppa"Hyung Jun oppa introduce them.

"Oops..It's my turn now..We talk again later."Said Hyung Jun oppa.

"Hy Guys."Kyu Jong oppa accost us.

"Hy."We reply him.

"Ok now tell me,is it Aj is a good teacher?"Hyun Joong oppa ask me while laughing.

"Yes he is."Ji Eun answer him.

"Stop it guys."Mr.Aj said it to his friends.

Suddenly Mr,Aj's phone ringing and Mr.Aj looks panic after he answer the call.

"Why are you look so panic?"Jung Min oppa ask him.

"This sunday is the school festival.Then my student can't do the performance cause they got other things to do."Mr.Aj explain the reason he looks panic.

"What song will you use?"Young Saeng oppa ask him.

"Your song,Let It Go"Mr.Aj answer him.

"What?It's quite hard."Young Saeng oppa get shock.

"What can i do?They want to sing it after they listen to it."Said Mr.Aj.

"Err..Wait..From four of you..who can sing well?"Hyun Joong oppa suddenly ask us.

"So Eun and Dong Ho."Ji Eun aswer him

"So Eun,can you rap?"Young Saeng oppa ask me.

"No i can't."I answer his question.

"Nevermind,we can teach you."Said Hyun Joong oppa.

"But it's 3 days more."I remind them.

"Please help me."Mr.Aj 

"OK..OK i try."I said it to him.I don't like people begging me.

"Thanks.."Said Mr.Aj.

"Dong Ho..I will teach you how to sing this song."Said Young Saeng oppa.

"Ok."Dong Ho answer him.

                        -------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 days later.........

"Oppa..I still can't do it."I cry in front of Ki Seop oppa.

"Hey,relax dear.Don't cry."Ki Seop oppa persuade me.

"But tomorrow is the festival."I'm telling him while crying.

"Relax..Don't be frust.If omma know it then she will cry too.I don't want to see omma crying."Said Ki Seop oppa.

"Hello guys..I'm back home."Suddenly is standing in front of my room.

"Eh?why are you crying?"Xander oppa get shock when he see i'm crying.

Ki Seop oppa tell him the reason why i am crying.

"Oppa,you are good in rapping.Please teach me."I beg Xander oppa.

"But it's 10pm already.You need to rest dear."Xander oppa said it softly.

"Yes..What Xander hyung said just now is true.You need to rest now."Said Ki Seop oppa.

I listen to their word.After both of them get out from my room.I close my eyes and try to sleep.

 

                              --------------------------------------------------------

                           -Dear reader..I'm sorry for the late update..I'm working now so i will update it every time i can.

                    -I got this chapter's idea from one of my subcriber's comment..:)thx to lonelygurl501..Here is some gift for you..:)