Love between You and I

Love between You and I

I am jogging at Hans River Park and suddenly i heard a cat sound.I stop jogging and follow the cat sound,i walk slowly so that the cat won't get shock.When i'm near by it,the cat suddenly run from me.So i need to chase it,When i chase it,i find a cute house there.The house looks like a candy house.I mean like the decoration is full of candy type.I see the cat was going inside it It make me feel curious so that i go to that house.I knock the door but no one open the door.I try to open the door and it's not lock.I go inside the house and it's empty.It's weird,i just can see a table with a key in the kitchen.I try to open every door in the house but there is no good result till i try to open the door in the kitchen and it's match.I open the door and i can see there is a beautiful park there.I walk out slowly,suddenly i find a table and there is 6 chipmunks there.I walking toward them and i can see one of the chipmunk are playing game,the other one is chatting on facebook.the other four are dancing.

"It's weird."I said.

"Weird?what weird?"One of the chipmunk,the one that which is playing game.

"You..You can talk?"I'm shock.

"Why not?Don't you know us?"All of them ask me.

"No."I say.

"So you sure remember this." They start dance and sing.

Iroke nan tto (Fiction in Fiction)

Itchi mothago (Fiction in Fiction)

Nae gaseum soge kkuenaji aneul iyagil sseugo isseo

Neol gaseum soge kkeunaji aneul iyagil sseugo isseo

Neol butjabeulge (Fiction in Fiction)

Nochi aneulge (Fiction in Fiction)

Kkeunaji aneun nowa naye iyagi sogeseo onuldo in Fiction.

"How?Do you remember it?"They ask me again.

"Are you guys is Alvin and The Chipmunks?This is Alvin,Simon,Theodore,Brittany,Eleanor and Jeanette"I ask them while pointing them.

"Yes we are."They said happily.

"But why are you guys singing Korean song?Some more it is Beast's song."I ask them with a confused face.

"Well,you are korean right?"Alvin ask me.

"Yes i am."I answer him.

"That is why we are singing korean song."Simon answer me.

"Owh.By the way,where am i?."I asked them.

"in the Neverland."Jeanette answer me.

"Oh My God,We are going to be late."Brittany said.

"Late for what?"I ask her.

"The party."Eleanor answer me.

"Party?What party?"I ask them again.

"Birthday party of the prince."Theodore answer me.

"Faster go and change your clothes,we need to get ready now."Jeanette pull my hand.

"But i don't bring any clothes."I said while they are running.

"Owh..Then lets bring her to the nine angels."Said Brittany.

They pull my hand and bring me to the side which there is a water fall.

"There is Nine angels."They said.

I can see nine girls look angelically.But when they turn their face.their face exactly look like Girls Generation.

"Yes my dear?"Ask the angel who looks like Tae Yeon.

"Here is a girl,she wanted to go to the party but she have no other clothes."Said Eleanor.

"Owh..Then that is not a problem."Said the angel who looks like Seo Hyun.

"Just leave her with us,you guys can go and get ready."Said the angel who looks like Yuri.

"Ok see you later."Said the chipmunks.

"Ok dear,can you please close your eyes?"ask the angel who looks like Jessica.

"Yes,sure."I said while closing my eyes.

After two minutes..

"Ok now you can open your eyes."Said one of the angel who have the same voice with Yoon A.

When i open my eyes,i can't even recognize myself,I looks so pretty that time.

"Oh My God,you looks like a princess."Said Theodore.

I don't know when they are here but i smile and said,"Thanks."

"Ok now lets go to the party.Close your eyes please."Said the angel who looks like Soo Young.

I close my eyes and when they ask me to open my eyes,i'm standing in front of the castle.

"Go inside dear."Said the angel who looks like Tiffany.

I listen to her word.I go inside following the chipmunks.

"That is the prince."Said Alvin pointing to a handsome guy.

"Lets party now."Said Alvin again.

Alll of them go to the hall and leave me alone.I am standing beside of the long curtain.

"Why don't you go and dance?"The angel who looks like Jessica asked me.

"I'm scared."I answer her.

"Scared of what?Just go dear.He will love you.There is no one can take his heart except you.He so cool before this but after he meet you,every thing will turn become a happy ending."Said the angel who looks like Hyo Yeon.

"Really?Why?"I ask her.

"Because of your beauty and kindness."The angel who looks like Sunny answer it.

"Go dear..Come back here before 12am.It's 11.30pm already."Said all of the angel.

I walk slowly to the prince and suddenly he come foward to me.

"Shall we dance?"He said.

"Sure."I answer him.

When we dance together,I realize there is a kind of feeling i never feel before.I keep praising him,My heart keep saying that he is so handsome till suddenly..

"Kring..Kring..Kring.."

My alarm is ringing and i turn it off.I rub my eyes.

"Gosh,It's just a dream."I said while smiling.

I go and take a shower.Finish showering,i go to the dinning room and i can see there is Xander oppa,Ki Seop oppa,Soo Hyun opp and Dong Ho.

"Good morning every one."I accost every one there.

"Morning beautiful girl."They reply me.

"Oppa,i get a weird dream last night."I tell two of two of my brother.

"What dream?"They ask me.

I tell them about my dream,from the biginning till the end.

"Wah,i guess so you will fall in love."Dong Ho teased me.

"Nonsense."I said while eating my breakfast.

"Well,you never fall in love before,so who know."Soo Hyun oppa also teased me.

"That is a good thing what."Said Ki Seop oppa.

"Stop it oppa.I'm not so easy to fall in love."I said that to stop them.

"It's not hard to fall in love."Ki Seop oppa keep teasing me.

"Then why don't you find a girlfriend?"I ask him.

"Ask Xander hyung to find first,then i will find a girlfriend."Said Ki Seop oppa.

There is no answer from Xander oppa,he is pretty busy with his new I Phone.

"What are you dooing?"I ask Xander oppa while holding his hand.

"Owh..yes?What did you said jus now?".He ask me.

"What are you doing?"I repeat my question.

"Owh..I am tweeting."He said.

"With?"Soo Hyun oppa ask him.

"My girlfriend."He said.

"WHAT?"Ki Seop oppa,Soo Hyun oppa,Dong Ho and I get shock.

"Hehe..I'm just kidding."He grinned.

"Oppa.."I said.

"I am tweeting with my best friend from Malaysia,I met them when i visit Malaysia last two month and they said they will visit Korea Soon."He explain the real situation.

"Who are them?I mean their name."Dong Ho ask him.

"Their name is Angeline and Serrinah."Said Xander oppa.

"Nice name."Said Ki seop oppa.

"Yes,as nice as the owner."said xander oppa while smiling.

"Wow..Can i meet them when they are here?"I asked Xander oppa.

"Sure dear."Xander oppa answer me.

                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As it is the first day of school holiday,i hang out with my best friends at COEX Mall.

"Hais..I'm going to miss all of you."Said Ji Eun.

"Why?"I asked her.

"We won't study in the same school any more.I mean University."She answer me.

"Well, actually we are pretty much stuck together and that' the way i like it."I said while hugging her.

"It's the way it's always been,since we were in kindergarten until now."Said Hyo Min.

"Next term will be different,but I don't want to think about that right now.It's too horrible for words."Dong Ho said with his sad face.

"Relax Dong Ho."I persuade him.

"How will i cope at the new University without you."Ji Eun said while holding my hand.

"Why not?"I asked her while walking to the food court.

"Don't you know how smart are you?"She ask me.

"I think i'm just like you guys."I answer her.

"You always get 'A's in your examination."Dong Ho said while holding Hyo Min's hand.

"Yes,You are definitely much more smarter than us."Said Hyo Min.

"Stop it guys.we are just the same okay."I said it stop them from keep telling about how smart am i.

They stop talking about that topic and start a new topic.when all of us pass through a book shop,i saw a guy who looks exactly like the prince in my dream.

"Am i dreaming?"I said to myself.

"Guys,wait a minute."I walk back to the book shop and i still can see that guy.

"What are you looking at?"Hyo Min asked me.

"Owh..Nothing."I said it while continue walking to the food court.

"I can't believe this.I can see the prince in my dream in the reality."I said it to myself.

 

In the Neverland.........

"YAY!!She has  found her future boyfriend."said The Chipmunks and the nine angels.

"Now,as our mission is complete.We need to change back to Girls Generation."Said Tae Yeon.

"Ok..Bye guys,we have a show at Japan now."Said Yuri.

"Bye..Nice to meet you."Said All of the Chipmunks.

"Nice to meet you too."Said the Girls Generation while walking to the candy house.

"Hey,is that true that we will just appear in this chapter?"Asked Alvin.

 "Yes we are."Britanny answer him

"Owh..It's not fair.Can we appear in the other chapter?"Asked Alvin again.

"Let me ask the author."Said Simon.

"How?"Asked Jeanette.

"Facebook..Haha.."He grinned.

"This one?"Asked Theodore while pointing to the word lingling94.

"No,that is her page Theo."Eleanor answer him.

"I found it.She is online."Said Simon.

 

Simon The Chipmunk:Dear author,can all of the Chipmunks appear in the next chapter?

Author:Well,I don't think so Simon.Sorry.

"Let me type."Said Alvin

Simon The Chipmunk:Alvin is here.Well miss author,please.I will do anything to appear in your next chapter.

Author:Ok then.Can you guys sing half of  2pm song for me?

Simon The Chipmunk:Yes,sure.What song?

Author:Hands up.

 

"But how we going to show her?"Theodore asked Simon.

"By Video call."Simon answer him while starting the video call.

"Hy miss author."Said all of the chipmunks.

"Hy guys.You guys can start now."Said lingling94 while smiling.

"One..two..three."They start singing.

 

The Chipettes:

Hullyeo peojineun umage matchweo

Everyone put your hands up and get your drinks up

Oh sesangi hamkke michyeo

Everyone put your hands up and get your drinks up.

 

Alvin and The Chipmunks ft The Chippetes:

Now,

Put your hands up,Put your hands up,put,put,put,put

Put your hands up,Put your hands up,put,put,put,put

Put your hands up,Put your hands up,put,put,put,put

Put your hands up,Put your hands up,put,put,put,put

 

Alvin and the Chipmunks:

Bollyumeul nopyeo seupikkeo teojidorok

Geurigo modu hamkke michyeo jeongshin ppajidorok

Jeongshin ppajidorok,Jeongshin ppajidorok

On momeul heundeureo bwa bwa

Amu saenggak an nadorok

 

Alvin rapping:

Oneul modu hamkke bam sae 

Nae mare dongeui haneun saram manse

Oneul kkeutkaji gyesok dallyeogase

Irya! Irya! You know what I'm saying

Igeon gwireul deudneun piro hwe bokje yeongyangie

Patireul teoteurieun gipokje

Bam sae heundeullineun bulbiche

Ttak eoulliji nae mal matje

 

"Uwah!!Congratulation guys.We will see you again in the other chapter."Said lingling94.

"YAY!!Thank you."They said.

"You are welcome.See ya guys."Said lingling94 then she offline.

"Lets go back to Hollywood."Said The Chipettes.

"Wait, i want to post something in my facebook."Simon said while typing something on his laptop.

"Finish."He said.

"What did you post?To all of the viewers,don't forget to like our author page in facebook.Just type lingling94 and like it."Alvin read Simon's new status.

"Ok lets go."Said Brittany.

all of the chipmunks run to the candy house and after all of the chipmunks is inside,the candy house suddenly disappear.

 

             ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

         I get this idea after i watch Alvin and The Chipmunks 3..Hehe..My favourite movie..Enjoy the story and comment it..:)

                                                  Here is our special guest for this chapter..:)