The Truth

Surreptitious

"I'm going to get groceries." Kyungsoo told Baekhyun and Chanyeol before leaving. They were alone now. Baekhyun yawned before itching closer to Chanyeol and laying his head on Chanyeol's shoulder. Chanyeol just stared at him. After a few seconds, Baekhyun pulled his head away quickly. "I forgot..." He said. Chanyeol could see that Baekhyun was tired so he grabbed a pillow and gave it to him. Sleepy, Baekhyun put the pillow on Chanyeol's lap and laid on it before quickly falling asleep. After a few minutes, when Chanyeol was sure he was asleep, he played with his hair. He made sure not to touch them for too long. He started to caress his face. He kept at it for a while until Baekhyun's forehead started moistening and Chanyeol realized he was burning him. Chanyeol suddenly had a thought. What if he kissed Baekhyun? Would he get burned? Chanyeol realized the kissing scene in his mind lasted longer than it should have and shook his head. Why did I even think about us kissing!? Chanyeol asked himself in shock. He then realized his heart was beating quickly. He noticed his heart was always like this when he was around Baekhyun. He also realized whenever Baekhyun touched him, he would heat up quicker than when anyone else touched him. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun and felt himself get hotter as he remembered he was lying on him. There's no doubting it, Chanyeol has fallen for Baekhyun. When he came to that conclusion, he wanted Baekhyun off of him as soon as possible. He grabbed his phone and texted Kyungsoo telling him to come quickly. Kyungsoo told him he literally just arrived at the store so, no. He decided to text Luhan instead. A few minutes later, Luhan came in. "Not cool, man. I was with Sehunnie." He told him, walking into the living room. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever. Just please get him off of me." He begged. "You seriously forced me to come here for this? Just let him sleep." He said, annoyed. "You don't understand. Please." He repeated. Luhan rolled his eyes and slightly levitated Baekhyun and his pillow, so Chanyeol could get off, then carefully placed them on the couch. Chanyeol sighed in relief. "What's wrong with you?" Luhan asked him. Chanyeol took a glance at Baekhyun before giving Luhan a pitiful look. "Please help me. I think I like him." Chanyeol told him. Luhan widened his eyes at first but then started laughing. "It's not funny. I'm serious." Chanyeol told him. "Poor Chanyeol. I don't know how you’re gonna deal with this." He told him. "Well, gotta go!" He said and left him behind. Chanyeol went to the kitchen, opened the freezer and put his face in it to cool down.

 

After probably an hour, Baekhyun woke up. He went into the kitchen and saw Chanyeol with his face in the freezer. When he went to get a closer look, he realized Chanyeol had fallen asleep. Baekhyun closed the freezer and grabbed Chanyeol's body to move him. Right when he touched him, he woke up. Chanyeol widened his eyes and pulled himself away. "Sorry I woke you, but your head was in the freezer." Baekhyun told him. Chanyeol awkwardly put his hand on his arm. "Oh, right..." He said shyly. "You're an idiot sometimes." Baekhyun told him and walked back to the living room. Chanyeol put his hand on his head. He had a headache. He followed Baekhyun into the living room. When he came in he sniffed. Baekhyun eyed him. "Are you good?" Baekhyun asked. "Yeah." Chanyeol said. As he was walking over to the couch, he sneezed. Baekhyun shook his head. "Why must you lie to me? You caught a cold." Baekhyun told him. "What kind of an idiot sleeps in a freezer?" Baekhyun asked him. Chanyeol sat next to him because he felt dizzy. "A hot idiot." Baekhyun told him with a smirk. Chanyeol widened his eyes at that. "Get it?" Baekhyun asked, putting his hand on Chanyeol's shoulder and leaning closer. Chanyeol woke up on the couch and saw Baekhyun worriedly staring at him. "Oh my gosh, are you okay!?" He asked him. "W-what?" Chanyeol asked. "You passed out as soon as you sat down!" Baekhyun told him. "Oh..." He said. "Honestly, Chanyeol! You had me worried! Why were you in the freezer anyway?" Baekhyun asked him. "Well, I was feeling hot." Chanyeol told him. "You're an idiot. It's normal for you to feel hot." Baekhyun told him. "Well, I was extra hot..." Chanyeol told him. "How hot is extra hot?" Baekhyun asked him. "Hotter than how I normally feel." Chanyeol said. "How do you feel now?" Baekhyun asked, grabbing his face and pulling it closer. Chanyeol woke up in his room. He was terrified now. His door opened and Baekhyun came in. "Awake?" He asked quietly. "Kyungsoo's making soup." He let him know. "You're really starting to worry me. You've fainted twice." Baekhyun told him, sitting on his bed. Chanyeol really hoped he didn't pass out again.  He couldn't handle the hallucinations. Baekhyun put his hand on Chanyeol's forehead. "It's really hot... Even for you..." Baekhyun said, looking into his eyes. Chanyeol felt powerless from his stare. Baekhyun leaned down and pecked Chanyeol's lips. When Chanyeol woke up again, he saw Kyungsoo setting something on a table beside the bed. "You're awake? Eat your soup." Kyungsoo told him. Chanyeol got up cautiously. "Where's Baekhyun?" He asked. "He left. I told him it's best to leave you alone until you recover." Kyungsoo told him. "Thanks." Chanyeol told him.

 

The next day, Chanyeol woke up after having intimate dreams about Baekhyun again. He was starting to get scared. The door opened and Kyungsoo came in. "I know you're probably tired so, I brought you your breakfast." Kyungsoo told him, giving him a tray of food. "You better not pass out again." Kyungsoo told him before leaving. Chanyeol's head was still hurting. He hoped Baekhyun would really leave him alone until he's better because he needs time to think.

 

Later, Chanyeol went downstairs and when Kyungsoo saw him he got angry. "What are you doing!? Stay in bed while you're sick!" He told him. "But, there's nothing to do in there!" Chanyeol complained. "You're sick, you need to rest not rot your brain..." Kyungsoo told him. "I won't be rotting it, even if it's just a conversation with you. My room is really~ boring!" Chanyeol whined. Kyungsoo sighed in defeat. "Fine, sit in the living room." He told him. Chanyeol obeyed. In the living room, there was Luhan reading a book. "What are you reading?" Chanyeol asked, sitting next to him. "I don't know, I just took this from Kyungsoo's room." Luhan told him. "Chanyeol, should I stay home with you, or do you think you're good by yourself?" Kyungsoo asked him. "I don't want to be lonely~!" He whined. "Okay, I'll stay. Luhan, what are you doing? School starts in 10 minutes." Kyungsoo told him. "I know, it'll take me that long to finish this book." Luhan told him. "Then, read it on your way to school. Just don't be late." Kyungsoo told him. Luhan gave Kyungsoo a look before getting up to leave. Kyungsoo only shook his head at his immaturity. "Well, then, Chanyeol! What should we do?" Kyungsoo asked him. "Can we talk?" Chanyeol asked him. "Sure." Kyungsoo sat next to him. "I really need help. I think I'm going crazy, really." Chanyeol told him. "What's wrong?" He asked him. "I keep having weird dreams about Baekhyun..." He admits. "What do you dream about?" Kyungsoo asked. "It's really shocking. They seem so real!" Chanyeol told him. "Tell me, Chanyeol." Chanyeol bit his lip, even if this is his third time admitting it, it's still shocking. "I like him..." Chanyeol told him. "Oh no, really?" He rubbed his back. "I'm really scared, Kyungsoo. The dreams make it impossible for me to talk to him." Chanyeol told him. "Don't worry, Chanyeol. Try not to think about it too much. Maybe then, you'll be able to control it." Kyungsoo suggested. "I don't think so. I've been like this for a while, I only realized it yesterday." Chanyeol said. "Still, if you think about it too much, you'll only get sad." Kyungsoo let him know. "Okay, I'll try my best. Please make sure Baekhyun doesn't come here while I'm sick." Chanyeol told him. "Don't worry." Kyungsoo told him.

 

Unfortunately, after school, Baekhyun had come with Luhan. "Ah, Baekhyun! What are you doing here!?" Kyungsoo asked. "I came to check up on Chanyeol. Is he feeling better?" Baekhyun asked. "Oh no. He's much worse. A doctor is even coming soon. You should go home you don't want to catch his sickness." Kyungsoo lied. "Won't you catch it?" Baekhyun asked. "Didn't I tell you? I have the power to be immune to sicknesses." He lied again. "What about Luhan?" He inquired. "He's leaving soon." He let him know. "I'm leaving now." Luhan told them before leaving. "Where are you going? Is it with Sehun?" Baekhyun asked. "Yeah. Why?" He asked. "Can I come?" He asked. Luhan sighed at that. "What, you don't want me to come?" Baekhyun wondered. "That's not it. I just wanted to hang out with Sehun only." Luhan told him. "That's fine. Let me walk with you. Sehun lives next to Kai, I'll just hang out with him." Baekhyun said.

 

A few days later, Chanyeol was feeling better. "That's a nice smell!" He said, walking into the kitchen while Kyungsoo was cooking. "You can smell again? That's good. Have a seat." Kyungsoo told him. "You going to school?" Luhan, who was sitting next to him, asked. "I think so." Chanyeol said. "What about Baekhyun?" He asked. "Uh...I don't know... My weird dreams have ceased so, I think I'm okay." Chanyeol said.

 

When they made it to school, Baekhyun basically attacked him. He hugged him tightly. "I'm so glad you're here! I missed you!" He told him. Kyungsoo and Luhan looked at Chanyeol to see how he would deal with this. He was just staring at Baekhyun and nothing else. Baekhyun immediately lets him go. "Wow, you got hot fast. I guess you're still recovering." He said. Luhan saw that Sehun and Kai were there and waved to Sehun. He went over to him and they left together. Kai was the only person who saw it. "Can I come over today?" Baekhyun asked. "The air at home is still infected. We're going to get it clean." Kyungsoo lied. "That's okay. Chanyeol needs fresh air anyway. Let's go out!" He told him, not realizing what he said. Chanyeol didn't say anything so Kyungsoo had to answer for him again. "He can't, not today. He has plans at the village." Kyungsoo lied again. Baekhyun gave a look of sad determination. "I wanted to hang out with you since I didn't see you for a week." He told him. "Don't worry, you might see him tomorrow if the thing doesn't take long." Kyungsoo lied to assure him. "Okay, I hope I will see you tomorrow." Baekhyun said before turning to look at his friends. "Where's Sehun?" He asked Kai. "He left with Luhan." Kai told him. "Luhan left?" Kyungsoo asked, looking around. "I’m going to class." Kai told them before leaving. "Chanyeol. Follow me." Baekhyun grabbed his hand and led him to a random hall with windows. Baekhyun let go of his hand so he doesn't get burned. Chanyeol didn't say anything. "What's wrong? You haven't said anything at all yet." Baekhyun told him. Chanyeol decided to force himself to talk so that Baekhyun doesn't suspect him. "W-why did you bring me here?" His voice was quiet and weak. "You're still sick, huh? I want to tell you something." Baekhyun told him. "All those lies Kyungsoo keeps telling me make me feel like you don't like me anymore." Baekhyun admit. Chanyeol stopped himself from telling him he does like him because he didn't want it to come out weird. "You knew he was lying?" He asked. "It's obvious. Please tell him to stop, it bothers me." Baekhyun told him. "Chanyeol...do you like me?" Baekhyun asked out of nowhere. "W-what do you mean?" Chanyeol asked. "I thought we were friends but lately you've been distancing yourself from me." Baekhyun told him. "I like you, of course I like you!" Chanyeol covered his mouth with his hand because he going to keep going. Baekhyun laughed cutely. He seemed to have noticed his nervousness. "I like you too, Chanyeol." Baekhyun told him. Chanyeol bit his lip. His heart was quickening. Baekhyun gave him a smile before holding his hand and leading him back. Chanyeol felt like his heart was going to explode out of his chest. Baekhyun was determined to hold his hand the whole way.

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were talking on their way to class but were interrupted by the sound of screaming fangirls. "Chanyeol~~~!!! You're back!!! We missed you so much!!!" They screamed as they ran up to him. "Back away, he's still sick!" Baekhyun told them. "We don't need to listen to you." One of them deadpanned. At that, Chanyeol got angry. "If you talk to Baekhyun like that again, I won't forgive you." Chanyeol told her. They all immediately stopped fangirling. "Please leave us alone." He told them and they sadly walked away. "Sorry. I hate that I always make you upset your fans when I'm around." Baekhyun told him. "Don't worry about it, really. It's not a big deal." Chanyeol told him.

 

Chanyeol woke up, drenched in sweat, after having those dreams again. He looked beside him and saw Baekhyun sleeping next to him. He gasped and jumped out of bed before running downstairs. "What's wrong?" Kyungsoo asked. "Why is Baekhyun here?!" He asked. "What do you mean? He didn't leave yesterday?" Kyungsoo asked. "Apparently not, considering he's in my bed!" Chanyeol told him. "Oh, really? What happened yesterday?" Kyungsoo asked. "I don't know! I went to sleep and that's it! Baekhyun wasn't there!" Chanyeol told him. "Well, he came over yesterday when you were in your room. I didn't know you were asleep." Kyungsoo told him. "So he saw me asleep and just slept with me?" Chanyeol asked. "I don't know. You should ask him." Kyungsoo said. "If you're going to wake him up, tell him breakfast is done." Kyungsoo told him. When Chanyeol went back in the room, he couldn't wake Baekhyun up anymore. He just looked so peaceful. He ended up watching him. After a while, Baekhyun started to stir. He woke up and saw Chanyeol. "Huh?" He said, getting up. Chanyeol couldn't bring himself to ask Baekhyun anything. "What am I doing here?" Baekhyun asked. "You don't know?" Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun shook his head. "I came here yesterday." He said, trying to remember. "You were asleep. I guess I was tired." Baekhyun said. "You fell asleep?" Chanyeol asked. "I think so. Sorry." Baekhyun told him and he shook his head. "I'm really hot..." Baekhyun said, hugging himself. Chanyeol realized they were both sweating and widened his eyes. He ran to the bathroom so he could take a cold shower. Baekhyun went downstairs. "Man, you and Chanyeol are both sweaty." Kyungsoo said when he saw Baekhyun. "I guess it's cuz we were close, right? I don't really know." He said. "You should eat now." Kyungsoo told him.

 

When they were on their way to school, Chanyeol was awkward. "Are you okay, Chanyeol? You haven't said anything since earlier in the room." Baekhyun told him. "I'm okay." He told him. "Really? I'm sorry if me sleeping with you bothered you so much. I don't really remember much, it's almost like it didn't happen." Baekhyun admit. "It's okay." Chanyeol told him. "Please talk more." Baekhyun told him. "You didn't bother me, Baekhyun." Chanyeol told him. "Then why are you so quiet? Actually ever since you got sick, you've been acting differently. Is there a correlation?" Baekhyun asked. "Yes! Since I'm always hot, if I get sick, it's really serious." Chanyeol lied. "I'm sorry. Even though you're the idiot for sleeping in the freezer, I keep thinking it's my fault." Baekhyun admit. "It is." Chanyeol unconsciously admits. "What?" Baekhyun asked. "Ah! I mean, it isn't! Don't worry, Baekhyun!" Chanyeol tried to say. Baekhyun glared at him. "You hate me, don't you?" Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol didn't say anything because he was worried he might say more than he should. "I'm sorry, Baekhyun" was all he could say.

 

Later, when it was almost lunchtime, they were walking away from class. Chanyeol was staring at Baekhyun and Baekhyun was pretending not to notice. "Chanyeol." He called. He turned around to look at him. "Please be honest with me. What's the real reason you're acting so weird around me?" Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol was trying to think of excuses. "It's not because you hate me, is it?" He asked. "Baekhyun, I don't hate you." Chanyeol told him. "Then, how do you feel about me?" Baekhyun asked him. "I like you..." Chanyeol said awkwardly. "You sound so unconvincing. You're lying aren't you?" Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol was trying to think of what else to say but he couldn't. "Please, Chanyeol. Just tell me the truth." Baekhyun told him. Instead of an answer, Chanyeol ran away. Baekhyun just went to the cafeteria. At their usual table, only Kai and Kyungsoo were there. "Finally! Where were you!? Can you believe Sehun ditched me!? Where's Chanyeol?" Kai asked him. Baekhyun sat next to him without saying a word. "Where's Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo asked him. "I don't know." Baekhyun said. "What happened?" Kyungsoo asked. "I don't know." Baekhyun told him. "Don't you know anything?" Kyungsoo asked and Kai glared at him. "I thought I knew everything." Baekhyun admit. "Did he hurt you?" Kai asked him. "I don't know." Baekhyun repeated. "You don't know if he hurt you?" Kai asked. "I don't know if I should feel hurt." Baekhyun told him.

 

After school, Baekhyun went to visit Chen in the village. "Hey, Baekkie! I missed you!" Chen hugged him. "I missed you too." He smiled. "You came at the worst time though. I was in the middle of cooking." Chen told him. "But you left the kitchen?" Baekhyun asked. "Yeah. I'm probably not doing anything right anyway." He shrugged. "Why are you cooking?" Baekhyun asked. "Well, someone else who lives here, who's our age, is actually in charge of cooking. But, he's not here today. Dunno why. The kids were hungry." He explained. "What about Solar and Choa? Or anyone else who might know how to cook?" Baekhyun asked. "I think they abandoned me. I guess they wanted a break. I don't blame them, these kids are impossible to handle." Chen told him. "Do you need help? You continue whatever it is you're doing and I'll take care of the kids." Baekhyun told him.

 

He saw a boy who was removing the cotton from the couches so he went to stop him. "You shouldn't do that!" He told him. "It's fun." The little boy told him. "Is it? Will it still be fun when we can't sit on the couches?" Baekhyun asked him and the boy nodded. "Let's put them back in." Baekhyun told him. He put one inside to show him. "See? You do it too." Baekhyun told him. The little boy got up and left. Baekhyun sighed and continued to clean up anyway. When he was just about finished, someone covered his eyes with their hands. "Who is it?" He asked. "You have to guess!" He heard a small, familiar voice say. "Lauren?" He asked and she removed her hands to reveal her face. "It's nice to see you." He told her. "Did oppa bring any food?" She asked. "No, why?" He asked. "Because Lauren is hungry." She told him. "Jongdae is making you food." He told her. "Who's Jongdae?" She asked. "Jongdae? He's in the kitchen now." He told her. "You mean Chen oppa?" She asked. "Oh, yeah." He told her. "Chen oppa can't cook." She told him. "Really?" He asked. "I don't like his food." She told him. "If it isn't Jongdae, no one will cook for you." He told her. "Jin oppa is supposed to cook." She told him. "Who?" Baekhyun asked. "You don't know him but he lives here too." She told him. "Well, even if Jongdae is a bad cook, it's better than not eating at all, right?" Baekhyun asked. "I guess..." She answered.

 

After a few hours, Chen and Baekhyun were sitting together and talking. "How many times did I tell you? Chanyeol is a jerk and you shouldn't trust him!" Chen told Baekhyun after he told him what's happened. "I really feel like he's hiding something. I know his biggest secret, shouldn't he trust me with other things?" Baekhyun wondered. "He doesn't trust you at all! You shouldn't trust him either." Chen told him. "Really?" Baekhyun asked. "He's going to hurt you in the end! But, don't worry! I won't let that happen to my precious Baekkie!" Chen hugged him. "Thanks, Jongdae, but I don't think he's going to hurt me." Baekhyun told him. "Poor, innocent, Baekkie!" Chen said patting his head. Some people came in after a while. Baekhyun recognized Solar and Choa but, didn't recognize the boy with them. "Hey, Chen. How did it go?" Solar asked him. "I don't know why you guys keep complaining. It's the easiest thing ever!" He boasted. "Really? Then, do you mind doing it more?" Choa asked him. "No way!" He said and they laughed. "Actually, it's not all bad. I just have no idea how to cook." He told them. "Jin can always help you. He was just visiting his grandma today." The boy Baekhyun didn't know said. "How is she?" Chen wondered. "She's fine. It's not serious." He told him. "Is someone's grandma sick?" Baekhyun asked. "Oh, who's this?" He finally asked. "My name is Baekhyun." He told him. "It's nice to meet you. Sorry, I didn't notice you. My name is Jonghyun." He told him. "Oppa!" Lauren came in and ran to Jonghyun. "Don't ever leave us with Chen ever again!" She told them. "Why? What happened?" Choa asked. "He at cooking! I'd rather starve than eat his food!" She told them and they laughed. "I didn't spend 3 hours in the kitchen, just so you can say that!" Chen complained. Lauren turned around and stuck her tongue out. "Don't worry, Lauren. Jin is coming tomorrow." Jonghyun told her. "I think I'm going to check up on Chanyeol once before going home, okay?" Baekhyun told Chen. "Okay. Come tomorrow too, okay?" Chen asked. "Of course." Baekhyun smiled.

 

Kyungsoo opened the door and Baekhyun asked if Chanyeol was there. "Yeah, and I'm pretty sure he's not asleep." He let him know. Baekhyun knocked on the door before opening it. Chanyeol was sitting on his bed, using his phone. "Hey, Chanyeol... Are you alright?" Baekhyun asked. "Yes." He answered, looking down. Baekhyun went over to him. "I just wanted to tell you, you don't have to tell me anything if you don't want to. It's just that, we're friends aren't we?" Baekhyun asked, sitting next to him. Chanyeol looked at him for a few seconds before answering. "Of course we're friends." He told him. "Normally, friends shouldn't keep secrets from each other. In your case, you have that one secret you can keep but, I know it. So, why don't you trust me?" Baekhyun asked. "I do trust you, Baekhyun." Chanyeol told him. "Really? Why do I feel like you're hiding something from me?" Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol stayed quiet. "It's fine if you want to keep secrets, but at least tell me if something's bothering you." Baekhyun told him. "Something is bothering me." Chanyeol told him. Baekhyun looked at him expectantly. Chanyeol turned his head also and slowly put his hand on Baekhyun's cheek. "It's killing me..." He told him, caressing his cheek. "Chanyeol..." Baekhyun said, waiting for him to tell him. Chanyeol started tearing up, but he tried to stop himself. Chanyeol ran away after failing to stop himself.

 

Chen was coming out of the house to set a plate of cookies down for the kids who were playing outside. Just when he was about to sit down, he saw Chanyeol running towards the centre of the village, so he followed him. He followed him inside. He snuck in to hide the same place he did when he was watching his mom. Chanyeol ran in. "Mama!" He yelled. "Chanyeol? What's wrong?" The Queen asked. Chen understood why Chanyeol was here and began to worry.

 

The next day at school, Baekhyun was walking in the halls alone. He saw Luhan and Kyungsoo coming to him. "Baekhyun." Kyungsoo called him. "Please come with us." He told him. "Where are we going?" Baekhyun asked. "To the village." Luhan told him. "Why?" He asked and they looked at each other. "Just come." Kyungsoo said and they started leaving.

 

The whole way to the village, no one said anything. When he made it to the village, Chen ran up to him and hugged him. "Jongdae? What's wrong?" Baekhyun asked. Chen didn't say anything. "Come on, Baekhyun." Kyungsoo said when Chen finally let go. They took Baekhyun all the way to the centre building, where the Queen stays. "Wait, I'm here to see the Queen?" He asked. They didn't answer and continued to lead him. When they made it to the room, they closed the door and stood there. Baekhyun looked at Kyungsoo and he motioned for him to keep going. Baekhyun went to the middle of the room and kneeled down. "Hello, Baekhyun." The Queen greeted him. He looked at her worriedly. "You've caused a lot of trouble." She told him. "What do you mean? I kept the secret." He told her. "Yes, you have! You've done a very good job keeping it, and I'm glad I allowed you to know it." She praised him. "Then, why?" He asked. "I wasn't talking about the secret. You've hurt Chanyeol. He's suffering a lot because of you." She told him. "I don't understand. I asked him countless times if he was okay and he kept telling me he was fine. Even though I know he's lying, he wouldn't tell me." Baekhyun tried to explain. "He is afraid." She told him. "Afraid of what? I won't judge him. We're friends." He said. "You do not understand." She said. "I don't. Where is Chanyeol? Can I talk to him?" Baekhyun asked. She looked somewhere behind him for a while before looking back at Baekhyun. "He will talk to you." She said. Chanyeol came and sat next to him. "Chanyeol! What's wrong with you? How did I hurt you?" Baekhyun asked. "Please, Baekhyun." He interrupted him. "Are they going to erase my memory?" Baekhyun asked and Chanyeol nodded. "Will we still be friends?" He asked. "I'm sorry." Chanyeol told him. "But you said in the beginning, if I get my memories erased, we'd still be friends." Baekhyun reminded him. "I know. It's because I didn't know this would happen." He told him. "What? What happened?" Baekhyun asked. "Baekhyun." Chanyeol said, making eye contact. Baekhyun noticed Yixing was standing in front of them. "Aren't you the healer?" Baekhyun asked. Yixing nodded. "Are you going to help Chanyeol? He said he's hurting!" Baekhyun told him. Chanyeol put his hand on Baekhyun's cheek. Baekhyun put his hand over Chanyeol's and pressed on it. "You'll get burned." Chanyeol told him. "I don't care!" Baekhyun told him. "Please, Baekhyun." Chanyeol told him. The Queen nodded at Yixing, who nodded back. He sat in front of Baekhyun and put his hand in front of his head. "I love you, Baekhyun." Chanyeol said before he fell unconscious. "This must be hard for you." The Queen told him as Luhan and Kyungsoo came to take Baekhyun. "It hurts so much..." Chanyeol told her. "I know. You don't need to worry. It'll all go away." She assured him as Yixing put his hand in front of his forehead. When Chanyeol fell unconscious, and Yixing held him, he put his hand on his heart, hoping it'll help him.

 


This is important!! I'm reading this again, nearly 4 years after I published it, and I realized the second paragraph, where Chanyeol kept fainting, was a little confusing, so I edited it. But, I'm still a little worried, so I decided I would explain here:

Baekhyun never said/did any of those things! Chanyeol imagined all of it because he was sick! I was worried you guys might have thought Baekhyun was all of a sudden flirting, which would make no sense, because I'm pretty sure Baekhyun doesn't even like him at this point. Sorry for the confusion!