Kai And Kyungsoo 2

Surreptitious

Everyone was together again in the school halls. "What are you gonna do when classes start?" Baekhyun jokingly asked Minseok. "I'm going back to the village." He told him. "Forever?" Chen asked him. "I don't have to take this from you." Minseok told him. "Sure you don't, if you don't come back." He stuck his tongue out. "What happened to the agreement?" Baekhyun asked. "What agreement?" Minseok said and Chen agreed. "Are you guys being serious? You literally made it yesterday." Baekhyun told them. "What are you talking about?" Minseok asked him. "Seriously, Baekkie. I think you're starting to imagine things." Chen told him, patting his back. At that moment, Tao ran up to them. "Jongdae! Mislead him for me!" He told him before running into the bathroom behind them. "Was that Tao?" Baekhyun asked him and he nodded. "Ah, have you kids seen Tao?" Someone asked them. "Who you calling kid?" Luhan asked him. "Sorry, if you're older than me. I'm mostly referring to Jongdae." He apologized. "What did he do this time?" Chen asked him. "You won't believe it. He spray painted the wall at the back of the school." He said in exaggerated sadness. "Really? That's new." Chen said. "I think he must be going through something. I need to talk to him. Have you seen him?" He asked. Chen never lies unless it's to protect his friends and unfortunately, thanks to Tao, that's all the time. "No, did he pass through here?" He asked obliviously. "I think he did. He's faster than me, you know." Chen agreed. "Who are you?" Minseok asked. "Oh, I'm the president of the student council club." He let him know. "More like the president of the persistent club. He never gives up like, never." Luhan complained. "Well, our job is to make sure everyone is following the rules." He explained to him. "No one here follows the rules." Luhan told him. "I know...but, we have to change that!" He said determinedly. Luhan rolled his eyes, knowing he'll never succeed. "If you'll excuse me, I've been chasing Tao all morning. I need to use the restroom." He said, going over to the bathroom. As expected, a few seconds later, he came back out with Tao. "Who hides in the restroom?" Suho asked. "I didn't think you'd look in there..." He said in annoyance. "Well, I wasn't going to." He told him. "Tao, how could you spray paint the school!?" Chen yelled at him. "I was angry, okay? Making Suho angry is the only way I can relax!" He told him. "I don't understand why you like giving me such a hard time. I just want the best for you." Suho told him. "You don't know what's best for me!" Tao told him. "I know that you shouldn't spray paint the school. Do you want to get suspended?" He asked him. "Yes please!" Tao exclaimed. "Tao!" Chen yelled. "I mean, no." He said. "Then, listen when I tell you, you shouldn't do something." Suho told him. Tao didn't say anything. He had his arms crossed. "If you behave, I won't tell the principal." Suho told him. Tao glared at him when he said that. Suho raised his eyebrow to let him know he was serious before going back into the restroom. "Honestly, Jongdae. You could have told him you saw me run that way!" He said pointing in the direction no one has been in yet. "Sorry, I hadn't the time to think it through." He told him. "I need to go collect some rats." He told him. "What did you say?!" Baekhyun asked. "Yeah... I let loose some rats...somewhere... I have to go find them." He said before leaving. "Your friend is insane. He needs serious help." Luhan told Chen. "Yeah..." He agreed. Minseok patted Luhan's arm to get his attention. "Remember Kris?" He asked him. "Oh yeah. We saw him a few weeks ago." He told him. "Really?" He asked incredulously. "He was doing something for the Queen." He let him know and he understood. "He's the same." He said. "Oh yeah. Do you guys remember? Well, maybe not Chen. But, Kris used to fly around the village, playing pranks on people." Luhan reminded them. "Does he still do that?" Chanyeol asked. "He barely comes back to the village." Minseok shrugged. "I bet Tao would love to fly." Baekhyun said. "Nah, he once told me he wants to lift things with his mind." Chen told him. "Oh, I guess that's better." Baekhyun thought. "My power is the best!" Luhan boasted. "No, it isn't." Chen told him. "You guys all have dangerous powers that you can't control." Luhan told them. No one tried to retort because he was right.

 

During lunch, they all sat together. "Luhan, can we hang out together after school?" Sehun asked him. "Sure!" Luhan smiled at him. "I thought you promised Minseok to go to the village." Chanyeol reminded him. "I can see him later. Or tomorrow." Luhan said. "Move your stupid arm!" Kai yelled at Kyungsoo. "Why are we even sitting together!?" He asked. "You two need to get along." Baekhyun told them. "Baekhyun. I thought we were friends." Kai told him. "We won't be if you keep getting into fights with Kyungsoo." He told him. Kai sighed. "Please move your stupid arm." He repeated himself. He took a glance at Baekhyun who was glaring at him, so he glared back before looking at Kyungsoo again. "Well, aren't you gonna move it!?" Kai asked. "I like it here." Kyungsoo told him. Kai looked at Baekhyun again. "Stop looking at me, Kai. Look at Kyungsoo." Baekhyun told him. Kai turned and glared at Kyungsoo who was smirking. Kai then got an idea. He put his arm on top of Kyungsoo's and leaned closer. "I like my arm here." He told him. Kyungsoo raised one eyebrow and retracted his arm. At that, Kai smirked. Baekhyun was still watching them when his hand reached for a fry and he felt something warm. Oblivious, he pulled it up. As it got hotter, he realized what it was and widened his eyes. He looked and realized he was holding Chanyeol's finger. He looked at Chanyeol, who was also wide eyed. He blushed out of embarrassment and apologized. Chanyeol, who was also blushing, cleared his throat.

 

 

The next day, they were all in the hall way again. Sehun and Luhan left them. "Why do they always leave?" Kyungsoo wondered. "You really don't know?" Kai asked him. "I'm trying to think of it differently." He told him. "Ah, Chanyeol, there's something I want to show you." Baekhyun said, taking his hand to lead him away. "Wow, look at the nice sun!" Baekhyun said, looking out the window in a hall far from their friends. "Why did you bring me here?" Chanyeol asked. "To get Kai and Kyungsoo alone. We need them to be close, right?" Baekhyun asked him. "Are you sure they want to be close?" Chanyeol asked. "I don't know about Kyungsoo but, I'm sure Kai does." He said. "Should we go check up on them?" Baekhyun asked, after a while, and Chanyeol nodded. When they made it, they saw Kai sitting under a broken wall. "Kai, what happened?" Baekhyun asked him. "Do you hate me?" Kai asked him. "Of course not. What do you mean?" Baekhyun asked. "How could you leave me alone with Kyungsoo? You know my temper gets the better of me, and you're always there to stop me before it got too bad. This time you weren't here..." Kai told him. Chanyeol eyed the wall, knowing it was Kyungsoo's work. Baekhyun knew it too. "I'm sorry. I didn't think you would fight. I just want you guys to become friends too." Baekhyun told him. "It won't work. We're not...compatible... He hates me!" Kai told him. "Woah, Kyungsoo doesn't hate you. He says you hate him." Chanyeol intervened. "Yeah, I act like I do. If he was nicer, I wouldn't. But he's always mad at me so, I have to get mad too." Kai told him. "I'll tell him to take it easy on you." Chanyeol told him. "You won't tell him anything!" Kai gave him a threatening look and he nodded. "I'm sorry, Kai. You brought this on yourself for how you treat strangers." Baekhyun told him. "You know that's how I make friends. If they yell back, they're no good. If they're calm about it, they're keepers. That's why I like you and Sehun so much." Kai told him. "That's a weird way to make friends." Chanyeol told him. Kai just glared at him. "Kyungsoo isn't mean. He just has a temper. If you had treated him nicely initially, he would be nice to you." Chanyeol told him. "That's not how I work." Kai said. "Wait a minute, Kai. What if a stranger treated you badly?" Baekhyun asked. "Clearly he's a meanie and I should stay away." Kai told him. "What if that stranger has the same friend making strategy as you? He yells at you to see if you yell back." Baekhyun told him. "We're doomed because none of us would know the other's intention." Kai said. "Isn't that what's going on with you and Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol asked. Kai thought about it. "It's too late now..." Kai said. "No, it's not. The next time you see Kyungsoo, be nice to him." Baekhyun told him. "No way, he'll think I'm weird!" He said. "No, he won't. Please, Kai. Try this." Baekhyun told him. "Okay. He already hates me. It's fine if he hates me more, right?" He said, getting up.

 

 

During lunch, Baekhyun went to get Sehun and Kai before going to the cafeteria so he could check up on Kai. "Where did you guys go anyway?" Baekhyun asked Sehun, who laughed to himself. "Just to talk alone." He told him. "Yeah? What about?" He asked. "Nothing much. What we did yesterday." Sehun told him. "You guys are really close now. I'm getting suspicious." Baekhyun joked. "Don't worry, Baek! Luhan doesn't like me in that way!" Sehun assured him. "Are you sure? Seems like he does." Baekhyun told him, making him laugh. "No way..." He said. "Are you okay, Kai?" Baekhyun asked him. "Oh, yeah. He was acting weird in class. What happened?" Sehun asked. "He got into a fight with Kyungsoo." Baekhyun told him. "I just wish I didn't have to see him. Can we please sit somewhere else?" He asked. "Remember, I want you to try being nice to him." Baekhyun reminded him. They found the three other boys and sat with them. Kyungsoo glanced at Kai once and looked away. Baekhyun could tell that hurt his friend. Sehun gave Kai an assuring pat while Baekhyun motioned Kyungsoo, telling him to say something. Kai mustered up his courage and looked at Kyungsoo, who wasn't looking back. "Hi." He said in an unreadable tone. Kyungsoo turned around, surprised. Kyungsoo stared at him for a while, trying to figure him out. Kai stared back, an unhappy expression on his face. "What do you want?" Kyungsoo asked, angering him. Kai's eyebrows came together and he was ready to chew him off but Sehun put his hand on his shoulder to stop him. He turned to look at Baekhyun who was looking at him in a way that said "don't do it". He looked at Kyungsoo again, who was waiting for an answer. "Nothing." He told him. "Don't talk to me then!" Kyungsoo told him before turning around. Kai couldn't stop himself this time. "You know what!?" He yelled loudly, gaining the attention of nearby students. His mind suddenly went blank and he felt embarrassed. He shyly sat back down, avoiding eye contact with Kyungsoo. Baekhyun shook his head in disappointment.

 

"Maybe you can try being a little nicer to Kai?" Chanyeol asked Kyungsoo. "I'm not going to be nice to someone who's mean to me. That's not how it works." Kyungsoo told him. "He was trying earlier not to get mad at you. He was being nice and you were being mean." Chanyeol told him. "Was that nice? Sorry, Chanyeol. I'm still mad from the fight we had this morning." Kyungsoo told him. "Fight? Seemed more one sided. There's a hole in the wall!" Chanyeol told him. Kyungsoo shrugged. "At least it was in the wall." Kyungsoo said and Chanyeol shook his head.

 

Meanwhile, Baekhyun was talking to Kai. "You did well, Kai!" He assured him. "Yeah, right. Don't lie to me, Baek. I snapped. I didn't even have any good comebacks..." He complained. "That's okay. You still did well! Keep trying!" He told him. "No way, I'm not talking to him again. He's so mean!" He told him. "Where's Sehun?" He suddenly asked. "I think he left with Luhan again." Baekhyun told him. "He's so lucky. I'm pretty sure they're dating..." Kai said. "Yeah, it turned out well for them." Baekhyun said. "Why couldn't it work out well for me?" Kai asked. "I'm sorry, Kai." Baekhyun told him.



"Can we please stop sitting with them?" Kai asked him, when they were at home. "Okay, Kai. I will do this for you." Baekhyun told him. "I'm sorry. I know you like being with Chanyeol." Kai apologized. "Please stop apologizing. You're not bothering me at all with your requests." Baekhyun assured him. "I hate myself." Kai said. "Please don't. There's nothing wrong with you." Baekhyun let him know. "Everything is wrong with me. I'm an idiot who doesn't know how to love people. I treat the people I like terribly. No wonder he thinks I hate him. Why am I like this?" Kai asked. "I don't know, Kai." Baekhyun told him. "Why can't I just be like you? You're so nice. No one hates you. I bet if you were to like someone, they won't hate you either. They might even like you back. I'm so unlucky." Kai complained. "Kai, don't ever compare yourself to other people, okay? You're great, too. You just haven't realized it yet." Baekhyun assured him. "Are you saying there's good in me being a jerk?" Kai asked. "Perhaps. If it's who you are." Baekhyun told him. "Then, it's right for me to treat Kyungsoo as I do? If he doesn't like it, that's just how he is?" He asked and Baekhyun wasn't sure how to respond. "So, he's just not the one for me..." He concluded. "I'm sorry, Kai. I understand how this must feel." Baekhyun told him. "It's okay... We can continue sitting with Chanyeol if that's what you want. I bet it's what Sehun wants too. I'll just treat Kyungsoo as I always do." Kai told him.

 

The next day, Kai had his jerk facade on. During lunch, they all sat together. Luhan and Sehun were having a private conversation. "What are you guys talking about?" Chanyeol asked them. "Nothing." Luhan told him. "Why bother lying?" He asked. Sehun was whispering to Baekhyun. Baekhyun was so surprised, he accidentally hit Kai's juice, which flew and leaked on Kyungsoo's clothes. Kyungsoo didn't see what happened so he assumed Kai did it. He gave Kai a glare before getting up to go wash himself. Kai looked at Baekhyun who looked apologetic. "Oops..." He said. "It's okay. Just apologize to him later." Chanyeol told him. When Kyungsoo came back, he had tissue to clean anywhere else it might've spilled. "Sorry, Kyungsoo." Baekhyun apologized. "I don't need you to apologize for him, Baekhyun." Kyungsoo told him. "I'm not. I'm the one who did it." Baekhyun told him. "It's okay, Baekhyun. I won't get into another fight with him." Kyungsoo let him know. "But, it was really me." Baekhyun told him. "So do you want me to fight you?" He joked. "Goddammit!!" Kai yelled. "He said it was him, and you keep insisting it wasn't!? You don't even know!" Kai yelled at him. Kyungsoo only glared at him. "If I hadn't promised, you would have ended up like that wall." Kyungsoo let him know. "How dare you threaten me!? You don't even know what the great Kim Kai can do!" Kai told him. "What was so great about Kim Kai when he cowered in fear yesterday?" Kyungsoo asked him. "Think you're so strong? Come here! I'll prove to you that you aren't!" Kai told him. Kyungsoo got up and they walked out of the cafeteria. Baekhyun and Chanyeol followed them.

 

Outside, they were standing, ready to fight. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were watching. Kai firstly ran up to Kyungsoo to punch him. Kyungsoo countered the attack by punching his fist. After he was punched, Kai stood there frozen. He's pretty certain his bones were broken. Kyungsoo glared at him. "Now you know not to get into a fight with me." Kyungsoo told him, walking back inside. Baekhyun and Chanyeol ran toward Kai. "Kai, are you okay!?" Baekhyun asked him. "Did you see that?" Kai asked, sounding obviously in pain. "Yeah?" Baekhyun wondered. "He's so strong..." Kai fell to the floor. "He only punched my fist, why am I in so much pain...?" Kai asked. Kai was sent to the nurse's office.

 

"Kyungsoo how could you break the innocent boy's knuckles?" Chanyeol asked him. "He asked for it." Kyungsoo said. "How do you expect him to know you're that strong?" Chanyeol asked him. "He saw the wall. I warned him he'd end up like it. He should feel grateful it's only his hand." Kyungsoo said. "Why are you like this?" Chanyeol asked. "Because, he deserves it." Kyungsoo told him.

 

"You said it'd be okay to treat Kyungsoo rudely." Kai told Baekhyun In the nurse's office. "I did." Baekhyun said. "He broke my hand because of it." Kai told him. "I know." Baekhyun said. "I don't like him." Kai said. "You don't?" Baekhyun asked. "I wish I could say that." Kai said. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo came in. "Kyungsoo is here to apologize." Chanyeol told them. "Against my will." Kyungsoo added. "Shut up." Chanyeol whispered. They went over to Kai. Kyungsoo looked at him. Chanyeol went over to Baekhyun and they slowly got out. "I'm not sorry." Kyungsoo told him. "I'm not surprised." Kai said. "Shut up, I bet Baekhyun told you I felt really bad or something." Kyungsoo told him. "I think you're mixing up who said what to who." Kai told him. "What?" Kyungsoo asked. "Don't worry about it." Kai told him. "Don't act smart with me. Be happy only your hand is injured." Kyungsoo told him. Kai glared at him. Kyungsoo glared back. Kai looked around. "You want me to be happy?" Kai asked before leaning in and kissing him on the lips. Kyungsoo widened his eyes and moved back. "What's wrong with you!?" Kyungsoo yelled at him. "You told me to be happy." Kai told him. Kyungsoo knitted his brows and left the room.

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun got out. "I think if it's something like this, they should be left alone. Kai won't get mad again right?" Chanyeol told Baekhyun. "You're right. I hope it goes well." Baekhyun said. After a while, Kyungsoo came out of the room and walked away quickly. Chanyeol and Baekhyun exchanged glances before going inside to see what happened. Kai was sitting on the bed, contemplating his lovelorn. "Are you okay, Kai?" Baekhyun asked him. Kai looked at him. He didn't look okay, but he didn't look upset either. "What happened?" Baekhyun asked. "I kissed him." Kai told him. "What!?" Baekhyun asked in shock. "He didn't like it..." He said. "Obviously he didn't like it. I thought we established he was mad at you." Chanyeol told him. "I just wanted to do it once..." Kai said. "I'm sorry, Kai. I think you might have ruined any chance you had with him." Baekhyun told him. "That's okay. I had no hope from the beginning." Kai told them.

 

At Chanyeol's house, they were looking for Kyungsoo. They found him in his room. "Hey, Kyungsoo." Chanyeol greeted him. Kyungsoo didn't say anything so they came in. "What happened earlier in the nurse's office?" Chanyeol asked him. "Don't lie. Kai told you." He said. "You can talk." Baekhyun joked. "So can you, you want something?" Kyungsoo asked. "We're just wondering how you're feeling." Baekhyun told him. "Don't bother." He told them. "Come on, he told us what happened." Baekhyun told him. "Of course he did." Kyungsoo said. "It really bothers you?" Baekhyun asked. "How would you feel if someone you thought hated you suddenly kissed you!?" Kyungsoo asked. "Minseok..." Chanyeol thought. "Chanyeol's fangirls..." Baekhyun thought. "Exactly." Kyungsoo told them. "Well, he's never hated you, and he never told you that. You just assumed it." Baekhyun told him. "What else am I supposed to understand from someone who yells at me every day and gets into fights?" Kyungsoo asked. "You're right but, there's a reason for that." Baekhyun told him. "If you're going to tell me something like he's insecure or actually has problems, forget it." Kyungsoo told them. "Um, no. That's not it at all." Baekhyun told him. "Whatever." Kyungsoo told them. "Just understand that even if he always fights you, he regrets it immediately afterwards." Baekhyun told him. "Why? Because he 'loves' me?" Kyungsoo asked bitterly. "Yeah. Well, he doesn't like using that word, but yeah." Baekhyun told him. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. "You know, he only starts fights with you because he thinks you hate him? If you didn't treat him so badly, he'd be nicer to you too." Chanyeol told him. "It's too late now." Kyungsoo told them. "No, it isn't. If you start treating him nicely, he will too." Baekhyun told him. "Why should I do that? So he can kiss me again?" He asked them. "Please Kyungsoo. Just be his friend." Baekhyun told him. "He kissed me when we weren't even that. If we become close, he might do worse things." Kyungsoo said. "Don't be like that. He just likes you, he's not insane." Chanyeol told him. "What kind of a person kisses someone who they're supposed to be enemies with? I'm pretty sure he's insane." Kyungsoo told him. "Why are you like this? He can't control his feelings for you." Baekhyun told him. "Well, he better learn how because I can't stand it." He told them, getting up.


The next day, Kai was playing with his bandage and Baekhyun was telling him to stop. Sehun was just looking at them. Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Luhan walked over and as usual, Luhan and Sehun left them. "Don't play with your bandage." Chanyeol told Kai. Kai rolled his eyes and agreed. "So, how is everyone?" Baekhyun asked awkwardly. "I'm great, what about you Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol asked Kyungsoo who glared at him. "Will you two please just talk?" Baekhyun asked them. "I'll talk. Not to him, though." Kyungsoo told him. "Talk to him, or don't talk at all." Chanyeol told him. Kyungsoo made a motion to zip his lips. "Kai?" Baekhyun asked him. "What's the point of talking to someone who won't answer?" Kai said. "See Kyungsoo? You're the only person refusing to cooperate." Baekhyun told him. "It's not refusing to cooperate; it's refusing to talk to a ert." Kyungsoo told him. "I am not a ert!" Kai yelled at him. "Sure seemed like it when you VIOLATED MY FACE!" Kyungsoo yelled. "It wasn't a violation! It was temptation." Kai corrected him. "Don't say that about kissing me, sicko!" Kyungsoo told him. Kai crossed his arms and glared at the wall. "Why don't you try and forget what happened? You can go back to hating each other for nothing." Baekhyun told them. "I'm not forgetting that." Kyungsoo told him. "Me neither..." Kai admit. "Come on, Kyungsoo. Be the mature one and forget about it." Chanyeol told him. "Why do I have to be the mature one? I'm the victim!" Kyungsoo said. "Well, you're older. You might be the victim but you're not exactly in the right." Baekhyun told him. "Oh yeah? And Kai is?" He asked. "He isn't either. That's why you both have to move on." Baekhyun told him. "Or we could stay right here and hate each other forever." Kyungsoo suggested. "You can hate him all you want but don't make him kissing you the reason." Baekhyun told him. "I don't really hate him for anything else." Kyungsoo said. "So, you didn't hate him before?" Baekhyun asked. "Of course not. I thought he hated me." Kyungsoo told them. "If you didn't kiss him like that you might have had a chance." Baekhyun told Kai. "You can't actually hate him because he kissed you, can you?" Chanyeol asked. "Of course I can. I don't care if he likes me, but he can't kiss me." Kyungsoo said. Kai started to feel bad. "Will you be okay if he apologizes and promises never to do it again?" Baekhyun asked. "Why would I be?" Kyungsoo asked. "Come on, Kyungsoo. Don't be like that." Chanyeol said. "If I forgive him, can I continue to ignore him?" Kyungsoo asked. "No." Baekhyun told him. "Then, no." Kyungsoo said. "You don't have to be his friend if you don't want to, but you can't hate him either." Baekhyun told him. Kyungsoo thought about it. "He doesn't have to. He can ignore me. I don't mind." Kai told them. "No way, Kai. Let us help you." Baekhyun told him. "He doesn't mind. So, I don't have to." Kyungsoo said. "He was going to agree." Baekhyun complained to Kai. "Well, this was a waste of time. I'm going to class." Kyungsoo told them before leaving. "Seriously, Kai. It was going to work." Baekhyun told him. "It doesn't matter. It wouldn't change anything. He's still going to ignore me, and talk to me like I'm unimportant." He told them. "Why are you so depressing?" Baekhyun asked him. "Sorry. I'm just still thinking about it." He said. "We tried to help you." Baekhyun let him know. "I know. Thanks." He told them before leaving. "How depressing. I feel bad for him." Baekhyun said when he was gone. "A kiss shouldn't bother anyone, right? Maybe he's surprised but he shouldn't hate Kai for it, right?" Chanyeol asked.

 

During lunch, they were sitting together. Kai wasn't there. "Where is he?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun, who shrugged. "Did you see him, Sehun?" Baekhyun asked him. "When we left class, he went the other way. I don't know where he went." He told him. "I should go look for him." Baekhyun said. "I understand." Chanyeol told him so, he left.

 

He looked around everywhere he thought he might be, but he was nowhere. He asked some people but no one saw him. He went back to the cafeteria to ask Sehun where he saw him going. "I don't know. He just went the other way." Sehun said. "Didn't you think at all, why is Kai going there?" Baekhyun asked him. "I thought he wanted to use the bathroom." He shrugged. "That's right." Baekhyun said before going to check the bathroom. When he went in, there was no one. So, he went to check the stalls. Most of them were open. He noticed one of them was shut so he knocked on it. "This stall is taken." He heard Kai say. "Kai?" Baekhyun called. "Baekhyun?" Kai asked. "What are you doing here?" He asked him. "What people normally do in bathrooms." Kai told him. "You've been here the whole time." Baekhyun told him. Kai opened the door. He was sitting on the toilet lid and his eyes were puffy. "Don't tell me you were crying." Baekhyun told him. "Okay." Kai told him. "Were you?" Baekhyun asked. "You told me not to tell you." Kai said and Baekhyun sighed.  "Kai, I can't believe you're crying. I think this is the first time I've seen you like this." Baekhyun told him. "I know. It's stupid. But, I can't help it." He told him. "You shouldn't hide in the bathroom and cry. Come out." Baekhyun told him. "Don't take me to the cafeteria now. It'll be awkward." Kai said. "It'll be more awkward if you don't go. They've all noticed you're gone." Baekhyun told him. "If I go, I'll have to answer questions." Kai said. "Only Chanyeol will ask. I'll tell him not to worry about it and that's it." Baekhyun told him. "I'm mostly making up excuses because I don't want to see Kyungsoo." Kai told him. "I know." Baekhyun let him know.

 

They ended up going. "You found him!" Chanyeol said as they sat down. Even though, Kai washed his face to hide that he was crying, it was still kind of visible. "What happened?" Chanyeol asked, noticing this. "It's nothing." Baekhyun told him. Kai glanced at Kyungsoo once and noticed he had been looking at him.