Baekhyun's fortune-telling part.

Unexpected things

BAEKHYUN’S FORTUNE-TELLING PART!

“Wufan, look at them! They are so cute together!” Baekhyun was so happy at the party. It was six months since he had met Wufan and they were very good couple, they complete each other and the most important things – Wufan did help him with the money papers for the theatre, since he studied business and it was kind of his work.

“Which couple do you mean?” Wufan wasn’t sure whether Baekhyun meant Zitao and Jongdae or Sehun and Jongin, because both of these couples were sitting in their living room enjoying themselves and forgetting about the world.

“Both of them, I mean look at them – they finally look so happy! But I meant Zitao and Jongdae, it took them so long to become this close, which wasn’t so unexpected while Jongdae kind of hates when someone other than his closest friends touch him. He even refused to shake my hand when we first met.” Baekhyun kind of made them a couple, because they were so ing slow! Their eye- scenes weren’t unusual and it distracted Jongdae from playing his part. Since Zitao started visiting theatre every afternoon to just catch a simple glance of the other – and it did annoyed Baekhyun. He didn’t ask to sit in the first row while they were flirting. They were so ignorant to each other’s feelings, it did hurt Baekhyun’s own feelings – he loved those two idiots, they were his friends, but they were driving him crazy.

“I am glad that Taozi is finally happy with someone.” Wufan was being serious, after his romance with Zitao back in China, he was afraid that the younger would never find someone else. Their break-up was pretty bad – since Wufan kind of forgot to tell Tao that he was leaving the day after their last date. It was kind of from him, because he should be more gentle while breaking up with Zitao.

“And then there are Sehun and Jongin, they were more clever in falling in love. I would not survive another love-depressed roommate. Well, Jongin was kind of heart-broken when Sehun wanted to sell him for a new camera.” Baekhyun still doesn’t know how he survived last semester; with his mother’s visit, two love-crazy roommates and new relationship. He was glad that those lovebirds were finally together and that he can spend more time with his boyfriend.

The most difficult thing last semester for Baekhyun was his mother’s visit. He hates her so much, or better – he hates the amount of influence she still has in/on his life. The only good thing on her is that she is paying for his studies and living, which allows him to focus on his student life (and also romantic life) and he didn’t need to take care of working. Baekhyun was shocked when she found out about his relationship with Wufan and was glad that he finally wasn’t single. It was so surprising for him that he even chocked on the champagne they were drinking.

All of the roommates were happy and that is what matters the most!

TO BE CONTINUED …

... or not?

Author's note: 
Hello everyone! 
This is the last part I've written last year for the writewithmin writing contest. I don't really have anymore chapters written, but after my big exams (14.3 and 15.3) I will try and write more. I've already discussed this story with my very helping friend and I think we found what will happen next. It will be more focused on every character, but I don't know whether I am able to stay focused on all three roommates and their potentional relationships. (And I will try to make this Sekai story more Sekai .... which is the thing in which I've incredibly failed) 

- Sam