CHAPTER ONE! INTRODUCTION

Unexpected things

CHAPTER ONE! INTRODUCTION

Living with his roommates was not always easy; sometimes he even hated them so much he wanted to kick them out. He was in right – it was his apartment and they were living with him just from his kindness. When his mother forced him to go to a university in UK, he wasn’t very happy. That was before he met two completely lost guys at his university campus the day he had arrived there. Apparently the three of them became very good friends and when Zitao and Jongin were looking for a place to stay as they weren’t able to pay for the dormitory, he offered them his apartment.

And now he was there, standing in the middle of their living room, trying to cool down his two roommates who were arguing about the beds again. At first he had found it funny, then he was slowly losing his nerves, and now he was clearly very pissed. He couldn’t find a reason why they were still arguing about the sleeping spaces when he could easily buy Zitao another bed and solve the problem. The only fact why they still haven’t agreed with his offer was money – they didn’t want to owe him more than they have already owed him.

“If you don’t stop arguing by this evening I’m kicking both of you out!” Baekhyun shouted at his two now confused roommates. They kind of forgot that he was still in the living room with them.

“It’s not my fault that Zitao keeps kicking me in the sleep. I just want my bed for myself – and not to share it with this panda who is clearly addicted to cuddles,” with these words Jongin left the room, he was already late for work and didn’t want to be late more.

Zitao was clearly confused and didn’t know what to do anymore. He liked sleeping in Jongin’s bed – it was nice and warm. Not to mention that Jongin has agreed to hold him while he was sleeping. It was a very advantageous relationship – he received the cuddles and Jongin didn’t have nightmares anymore.

“It is not my fault that he doesn’t want to sleep with me anymore.”

Baekhyun just smirked after Zitao’s statement and went to find someplace where he can calm his nerves.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

“Why are you late again, Kai? Do you really want to be fired during your first week here?” Luna – his co-dancer – was clearly worried about his work more than he really was. It was not his fault that he was late almost every day. He started working at La Luna because he needed money to pay for his studies which was still a problem, but his and Zitao’s argument was very time consuming.

“I’m really sorry, Luna, I really am. But that Panda roommate of mine is clearly eating my whole free time between school and work,” Jongin said her before he had to run and change his clothes, because his performance was beginning in less than ten minutes. It wasn’t the time he needed to put on that really tight black leather jeans and white shirt. “And it’s no longer my first week here!” he has shouted to Luna from the dressing room.

Today he was dancing with Luna some weird dance routine from the romantic movie – it was the lovers night every Tuesday in La Luna and Jongin hated these nights from the bottom of his heart. Every Tuesday the club was changed into lovers' parade with candles, swans and hearts all over the rooms. The worst thing about this were the red lights that were supposed to bring romantic mood, but according to Jongin – it just did turned the club into some weird love hotel that reminded him of some scenes he was forced to watch during the educating night with Zitao and Baekhyun. (He was so scared after that night that he was afraid to look anyone into the eyes for the next week).

Today wasn’t different – same lights, same decorations, same music and the same dance. It was quite easy to remember the steps of this dance. It was just dancing – undressing Luna – dancing – undressing himself – and dancing again.

Baekhyun wanted to see this part by himself, but Jongin was so ashamed of that ‘love’ dance, so he always tried to find another activity for Baekhyun rather than visiting the La Luna. He was really glad that Baek was busy with his theatre work this week, so he wasn’t able to come to visit his today’s performance.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

As Baekhyun was walking through the park he was slowly becoming more calm and relaxed. He needed that walk to not kill his super-dumb roommates. He has started losing his patience in their case. He did tolerate their arguments for a week, now, and it wasn’t very good for his nerves when he was busy with practising for the theatre performance which was the next Sunday. He was literally lying under all those sheets with stuff he needed to get done by Friday, but wasn’t really able to do without any help. He was cursing under his imaginary moustache, when he had run into something – or clearly into some hot looking guy.

“I’m sorry,” was the only sentence he could come with while looking at those nice eyes. At least he did just collide with really nice looking Asian guy (which somehow wasn’t uncommon in Britain).

“You don’t need to be sorry; I wasn’t paying attention to my surroundings. It kind of happens to me really often when I’m thinking about my school work while walking.” The hot guy kept talking and talking while Baekhyun was just observing him.

“I’m Wufan, by the way. I hope that you are okay, I may be a little bit dangerous when I run into someone smaller than me.” The hot guy – Wufan – was clearly talking a lot, which kind of attracted Baekhyun. He liked guys who talks a lot.

“That’s okay. You are not that tall and as you can see – no damage caused!” Baekhyun was glad that he has met this guy – it did fixed his evening in very nice looking way.  

“I don’t know whether to feel offended or not right now,” the nice guy caught his hidden joke; he may get really well with this guy.

“Not offended, of course. You are one of the tallest persons I know.” Baekhyun liked this guy.

“That’s good to know. May I be that rude to ask you to coffee? You look like you need one and I planned going to the really nice Café at the other side of this park when I ran into you,” Mr. Hot Guy was clearly also interested in him. 

“Are your plans innocent or not, my new friend?” Baekhyun was really glad that he met this guy tonight.

“Completely innocent, I swear. May I take that as yes?”

“Of course it’s yes!”