CHAPTER THREE! THE SQUAD AND THE NEW CONNECTIONS

Unexpected things

CHAPTER THREE! THE SQUAD AND THE NEW CONNECTIONS

Thursday night was always the free night in La Luna; it was always on the dancer what performance they will perform that night. The owner of the club was always interested in the new dance routines the dancer came with. Jongin loved these nights, it was the best for his imagination and he may even choose his own dance partner – which kind of happens to be Taemin. The two became really close after their kissing-dance show, which had really big success in the audience and also their boss seemed satisfied by their actions.

So now, Jongin was standing before his closet and choosing the best clothes for today’s performance. He was supposed to look like dark and confident person, which was kind of problem since the only black clothes he owned were pair of really tight black skinny jeans and one really loose t-shirt. Taemin would kill him if he didn’t show up in black clothes so this was his only option if he didn’t want to bother Baekhyun and his closet. He was sure that his roommate would have something more appropriate for the evening, but unfortunately he wasn’t present at their apartment during the whole day. His other roommate refused to talk to him and let him borrow his things, since he was still upset about Jongin kicking his out of his bed.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Baekhyun wasn’t avoiding all of his friends on purpose – he was just being distracted in really nice way by this Mr. Hot guy he had met the other day. They spent nice morning together while having breakfast at the part and then doing nothing just lying on the grass and talking. It was a nice start of the day when he realized that he was supposed to meet this Oh Sehun guy because of the evening program with the mentioned photographer.

“Hey, Wufan, what are you doing this evening? I have kind of promised a friend help with his school work and as the consequence of this helping thing I’m taking him to La Luna to see my roommate perform.” Baekhyun was clearly not sure how to ask this – the La Luna was well-known club for the young students at their university and there were two parts of the campus – one that did like the club and the other one that hated and disapproved the whole La Luna thing.

“I have not been there, yet, so why not? And if your roommate is such a good dancer as you described him it would be nice to see him perform – and that means that we can spent more time together.” The stone on Baekhyun’s heart fell down right after Wufan’s answer. He was so happy that he can both help Sehun and spend some time with his new boyfriend.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Zitao was clearly avoiding Jongin after the older had kicked him out of his bed. It was so lonely and cold to sleep alone; he missed the body heat of the other. They were sharing one bed for more than a year so sleeping alone was kind of a new thing to get used to. Jongin was always with him – whether it was a school work or breakfast or just afternoon run, they spent most of their days together and now when Jongin was working at La Luna; they started to spend less and less time together.

“Hyung! I am lonely … and Jongin is closed in his room picking the right clothes to wear today. Can we hang out?” He was so desperate that he needed to call his other roommate – Baekhyun – so he could have someone to spend time with.

“I need to go to the theatre, but you can meet me there? And tell me what is wrong between you two, because firstly beds and now you are not spending every minute of your lives together?” God bless Baekhyun, he always had solution to his problem. So he would go to theatre, spent there some quality time with his Hyung and then he can go to see Jongin’s today performance.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

He did make it on time to the La Luna today; it was kind of a miracle that he wasn’t late. Today he was not arguing with Zitao and Baekhyun was nowhere to be found the whole day. It was kind of calming to have the whole apartment for himself, but he was still supposed to perform at the club. Taemin was already there waiting for him, so they can practice their dance a little bit more. He was happy about dancing with Taemin, they did complete each other – their moves were like they were two parts of one body. They moved with elegance and passion was not hidden. Their performance was supposed to be noting but ual and tempting.

“Guys! Just one more minute and I will think that you are going to have on the stage. That was perfect!” Luna was one of the dancers that were there this early, the three of them usually met before the actual performances and tunes their dances to perfection.

“Thanks Luna, yours was also perfect as always. I am quite shocked that you are dancing alone today – poor Min – she is not dancing today, because you dumped her.” Min was Luna’s usual partner for Thursday’s performance – the two of them was dancing together longer than any of the other couplet at La Luna. Min and Luna were schoolmates from the primary school and they chose the same high school and also university. They were kind of unbreakable duo – which reminded Jongin of him and Zitao. They used to be this unbreakable, too, but now it was kind of more complicated than it should be. They knew each other for so long that their friendship was very strong.

“Min and I have some problems; she is acting really weird since I started dating again and I don’t know why.” Luna was clearly worried about her friendship with Min, which forced Jongin to think – what if he and Zitao will stop talking?

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

“Baekhyun?” Zitao came to the almost empty theatre; there were no signs of presence of his roommate, because the theatre was so quiet.

“Right here!” there was a waving hand somewhere in the auditorium, which clearly represented his friend and to Zitao’s surprise he wasn’t alone. He was accompanied by nice looking tall guy, if he can say so – it was dark there and he saw him only from the back.

When Zitao came closer to his friend and his company he was really shocked – “Kris?” he asked the man at Baekhyun’s side. He reminded him of his high school love, who somehow disappeared right after their break up.

“Taozi?” the other was clearly also shocked, he didn’t expect to see his old boyfriend at the empty theatre.

“You two know each other? That’s great!” Baekhyun was more excited about the situation than his two companions.

“We used to date at the high school back in China. Then this guy left without saying proper goodbye to me and I thought that I wouldn’t see him again. Clearly I was wrong.” Zitao explained the situation between him and Wufan to Baekhyun

“So, I think you two have some unfinished business, so you better talk it out while I finish this Hamlet practice and then we can go and see our Jonginie dance.” With those words Baekhyun left the two taller guys in the middle of auditorium.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

“Well, how do you know Baekhyun-hyung?” Zitao wasn’t sure what is he supposed to do alone with Wufan. They haven’t seen each other for more than four years and now – they were trapped in one room waiting for their mutual friend.

“We kind of ran into each other two days ago. Baekhyun was upset because of his roommates who were arguing about the bed arrangement, so I asked him out to coffee.” Wufan was more confident in speaking with the younger boy, it’s been a while, but they can be friends, right?! “Zitao, I know it was hard for both of us when I left, but can we still be friends? Now, when I am kind of dating Baekhyun and you seem to be his very good friend.”

“Actually, I am one of those arguing roommates, and well, we can try?! At least for Hyung and I am glad that he had met someone like you,” Zitao was kind of pleased by the situation – his Hyung finally found someone who will love him and treat him very well.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Baekhyun’s theatre practice wasn’t long – it was just two hours long and he hoped that his roommate and boyfriend did talk and discussed their past. He was happy that they know each other. They seemed to have some good memories together and by watching them talk he assumed that they used to be very good friends.

Jongdae was the only one who wasn’t pleased by the overly happy Baekhyun, because he was supposed to be thoughtful and depressing and well, dying – but today he was rather ball of happiness and it wasn’t really suited for the Hamlet play. He tried to cool him down, but wasn’t really successful – Baekhyun stopped being his happiest self, but he still wasn’t able to read the script properly. Jongdae was slowly losing his patience with the other actor, because they weren’t supposed to be laughing at the dramatic and depressing parts from the play.

“Oh, Jongdae we are going to La Luna with Wufan and Zitao, if you want, you can come with us. It will be fun and Jongin is dancing today!” After the not-so-successful rehearsal Baekhyun asked Jongdae to come with them.  He didn’t wait for Jongdae’s reply and started walking towards the exit with the others following him.

“Just one thing, I need to text Sehun to meet us in front of the club.”