CHAPTER FOUR! THE DANCING JONGIN AND WELCOME TO THE CLUB, SEHUN!

Unexpected things

CHAPTER FOUR! THE DANCING JONGIN AND WELCOME TO THE CLUB, SEHUN

Finding La Luna club wasn’t really hard, since it was the only place in town with the sign blinking in neon pink. It wasn’t uncommon for this locality to have signs in neon colours, but this was kind of different. There was almost lady made just from the light on the door to the club. Sehun was a little bit afraid of what he would find inside. He was supposed to meet with Baekhyun and the others in front of the club, but he was too afraid that someone who knows him can see him, so he was standing on the opposite side of the road looking right, left and the middle to see the squad coming.

“Hey! Sehun, why are you so lonely here? You should come to today’s show. It would be nice. I am dancing; Jongin and Taemin are dancing and also the others.” The girl just appeared to be in front of him from nowhere. He knew her from school and also from his today’s stop at the theatre, so it wasn’t so unexpected that she was here, but the information about her participating in the show at La Luna  was kind of surprise for him.

“Luna! I didn’t know that you were also performing today. Baekhyun invited me to see his roommate, so I can have some nice photos to my school work.”

“You mean Jongin, right?” She didn’t even wait for his response and continued –“He is one of the best dancers in the club. Well, you definitely have to ask him if he will dance for you in the real light, not that one in the club, that way you can have a far better pictures. Believe me, my girlfriend is also photographer – she loves taking pictures of me dancing in the middle of the park. It’s always so nice and she makes me look really beautiful.” Luna was a never-stopping tornado when she wanted; it was so hard to make her shut up.

Sehun on the other hand was rather quiet and better at observing his surroundings than talking, so he noticed a rather big group with Baekhyun sooner than still talking Luna. Somewhere in the middle of her speech Sehun stopped listening and was just watching the lady.

“Luna, what a surprise, I was expecting you inside the club, not here keeping company to my new friend.” Baekhyun kind of managed to interrupt her, which wasn’t clearly a good idea since she was still angry with him.

“How dare you talk to me? I am still angry with you Baekhyun and don’t think that you will get out of this so easily. I missed my precious date because of your tongue activities with some Mr. Hot Guy,” sometimes Luna was more dangerous than she looked like – and this was one of those situations. She checked the others in the group, waved to Jongdae and then turned back to Baekhyun and his taller companion. “Let me guess, this is your distraction.”

“Luna – meet Wufan, he is, well, my boyfriend now and now if you would excuse us, we want to see the whole show, not just your ending.” By these words Baekhyun crossed the street and marched towards the club.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

“Are you ready?” Jongin was asked by his co-dancer Taemin the same question for the tenth time that evening. He was never this nervous before the performance (or not before the regular performance without any kissing), but this was kind of different. He knew he should not be stressed, but couldn’t help himself and Baekhyun’s text saying that – He and the squad will come to his performance – didn’t help at all. He was even more stressed out.

“I will be fine, just my friends-slash-roommates are coming today, so it will be probably a little bit weird.” Jongin was trying to cool his nerves down by walking from one end of the room towards the other, but it wasn’t really helping.

“Stop! It will be fine – you know the steps, it’s nothing we don’t usually do and your friends will be proud of you,” Taemin was trying to be helpful, but in reality he was just trying to stop this tiger-in-cage thing Jongin was doing, because it was making him nervous. “Jongin, look at me – you look good, attractive and this dance is just regular dance. I don’t ask you to kiss me on stage or do other crazy stuff, today. We will be fine, it will look amazing and the others will enjoy the performance, because we are the best.”

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

When the show was about to start, Baekhyun, Wufan, Jongdae, Sehun and Zitao were sitting at the table in from of the stage. They had the best view and Jongin can clearly recognize them from the stage. It was strategically very good place for them to see every aspect of the show and also for Sehun to take good photos.

The performances together took only about an hour; although their variety and perfection were really attractive. The audience was very fond of the young dancers and their little shows. Only not good thing was that the clothes stayed on the dancers and weren’t thrown away.

Taemin and Jongin received the biggest applause, since their performance in black and white or good and evil style was very successful. Not to mention the parts when Jongin’s t-shirt went a little bit higher than it should be and revealed his perfectly styled white Armani underwear (under the black pants and black shirt it was very pleasant and visible).

“So how did you like the show?” Taemin arrived to the table where Baekhyun and other were seated right before Jongin who was still trapped in the backstage with Luna. Taemin was unknown for the most of the guys at the table, except for Baekhyun and Jongdae – he sometimes helped at the theatre with practicing dance scenes when they were needed.

“It was … well … attractive in many ways and ual – you and Jongin have some pretty good chemistry.” Jongdae was first to answer the young dancer. He liked the performance very much, but half of it spent by observing the guy seated at his left – Zitao.

“So, uhm guys, this is Taemin.” Baekhyun started with introducing the young dancer to the others. “He is talented dancer who helps at the theatre sometimes.” Taemin was smirking Baekhyun’s way – the actor knew that Taemin liked him. “And this is Wufan, my boyfriend,” Baekhyun made sure to say the word boyfriend a little bit harder. “This is Zitao – I’m sure you know him from Jongin’s stories and the one here is Sehun. Our new friend, he is photographer and he hoped to have some good pictures in motion from today’s show.”

Taemin was glad to see new faces, he already knew Zitao, because Jongin wouldn’t stop talking about him while they were practising. The Sehun guy was on the other hand something new and attractive. He reminded him of Jongin’s ideal type – tall, pale with blonde hair and camera.

“Hey, Jonginie, come here. Your friends are already waiting for you.” Taemin shouted to the backstage at Jongin who was still talking with Luna.

Jongin was clearly running away from Luna’s talking, so he was really happy to escape when Taemin yelled at him. He was also very glad to see his friends and someone new at their table.

“Hi Baek, Tao, Jongdae and two new persons I don’t know, yet.”

“Jongin this is Wufan – my boyfriend and this is Sehun, the photographer I mentioned yesterday.” Baekhyun was introducing his new friends again. It was kind of a tradition that Baekhyun always introduced everyone who was new to his friends. He was the most out-going person from their squad as he liked to call them.

“Hi Sehun, it’s really nice to meet you.” Jongin was trying to be polite, when he caught Sehun’s sentence – he became quite a tomato after hearing it.

Well, the first sentence Sehun had ever told Jongin was: “I like your Armani underwear.”

…. And it killed everyone.