CHAPTER TWO! MR. HOT GUY AND OTHER INTERESTING EVENTS OF THIS WEEK.

Unexpected things

CHAPTER TWO! MR. HOT GUY AND OTHER INTERESTING EVENTS OF THIS WEEK.

 

You look happy,” was the first sentence Baekhyun heard from his co-actor Jongdae. They were playing the main roles in this month’s theatre play – Hamlet - which came out as a bright idea at the beginning, but now they just wanted it to end. Who wants to see a play where everyone dies? Yeah, it’s classic and old and Shakespeare's work, but why was it so important for their school to have Hamlet as the main project this spring?

 

“That’s because I am happy, if you don’t count this play and the work I need to do. I met someone yesterday while running from Zitao’s and Jongin’s bed argument.”  Wufan really improved his mood from the last night when they spent a lot of time together while drinking coffee and talking. His Mr. Hot Guy was quite an impressive person; he was tall, attractive and verbose, what else could he want?

 

“Wait a minute; you went out with someone who you just met? That does not sound like you, Baek.” Jongdae was a little bit curious – this didn’t sound as something Baekhyun would do, he is always so picky about whom he would talk to. This Hot Guy must be really someone with a capital S, when Baek is so happy about meeting him.

 

“He is a very nice person and we had run into each other in park, so he asked me for a coffee as an apology.” Baekhyun was really happy and even Jongdae’s objection couldn’t change his today’s mood. It’s just another two hours at the theatre and he would be free to go home and relax – gladly without his annoying roommates. “And where is Luna? Wasn’t she supposed to be here before us?”

 

“I think I saw her at the receptionist’s desk. She may be a little bit late for the practice, but that’s not a big problem since her character appears only after the first act.” Jongdae was right – Luna would surely show up at the right moment, as was well-known about her. She was always missing, but always at the place where she was meant to be.

 

“Sorry to interrupt you guys, but I have found this nice looking guy who was looking for some actor – he doesn’t know his name – who is Asian, smaller than him and he met him yesterday? At the park, I think.” Luna appeared in the dressing room right before the boys went on the stage to practice their parts.

 

“Baek? Isn’t it your new ‘friend’?” Jongdae was being y again and he enjoyed teasing Baekhyun with telling the word friend not in a nice way. There was something diabolic in his voice (well, diabolic and improper/suggestive/ at the same time).

 

“I will be right back!” And with these words Baekhyun left the room and wasn’t back for another two hours. Jongdae was curious about what was happening with his best friend who was now very fond of some new guy.

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

 

“We should accept Baekhyun’s offer. I cannot sleep with you in one bed anymore – you are too clingy; my muscles are already tired from dancing and your night movements do not help at all.” Jongin clearly wanted to solve this problem between him and his panda roommate and Baekhyun’s idea was not pleasant in the money part, but it was the best solution. He knew that Baek had enough money to buy them what they wanted, but he didn’t want to owe him more money that he already owed him.

 

“But money … I don’t have enough money to buy my own bed and I don’t think you do either. We will owe him a lot.” Zitao saw where was Jongin going with his speech, but he still wasn’t absolutely satisfied with Baekhyun helping them to stay at the university and with other things. Baekhyun was paying their student payments and also let them to live with him. He was kind of their saviour in this mean world where anything you needed was money and good family background.

 

“Tao, think about it. I think that he may kick us out of this place if we didn’t come to the solution and he really doesn’t mind buying us another bed. He wanted to do that right at the beginning.” that they will owe him much more – they can act as the spoiled kids for once in a while. Baekhyun really didn’t mind throwing his money at his friends, he was kind of satisfied by doing it, because it was his mother’s money and he wasn’t really found of her. “Come here, we can cuddle before I need to go to La Luna.”

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

 

Wednesday at La Luna was always the most peaceful one. It was the middle of the working week and students were just looking for a slight distraction. Although it was really calm this evening, Jongin was nervous – it was his first night dancing at the stage with another guy – with Taemin – he wasn’t quite sure if it was good idea to accept this offer, but by kissing a man he will make more money and the money was the only thing that kept him here, at La Luna – the dancing club with live dance shows for straight and also no-straight citizens.

 

At first he was quite shy in his performance with Taemin – it was slow song with piano and he was just observing the others' facial expressions. He wasn’t sure if Taemin was enjoying their little show or not, because once he was so focused on doing all the steps right that he forgot to watch the audience and nearly fell off the stage. Taemin was there to catch him and then there was the kiss. It was just a normal kiss. Jongin wasn’t sure why he was so nervous about kissing his co-dancer. It was similar to the times when he played truth-or-dare with his roommates and was forced to kiss Baekhyun, the French way, it was more scary than pleasant. But kissing Taemin was quite nice and normal.

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

 

“Where the hell did you disappear?” Jongdae was clearly angry with the other guy. He left him in the middle of the practice with eager Luna who wanted to finish as soon as possible, so she could go out with her newly found girlfriend. “Or better not tell me, I can imagine things just by watching the shade changes in your face. Were there some tongue games with Mr. Hot Guy?”

 

“His name is Wufan, by the way. And there was no tongue activities as you like to call them. We just talked and then he kissed me. It was nice and simple – as it should be at the beginning of the relationship. Not to mention that I know him for less than a day.” Baekhyun’s answer was everything Jongdae needed to calm his nerves. He was happy for his best friend – Baekhyun was single for so long that he even started to think whether he would still be able to do some magic if he found someone.

 

“Okay, but to warn you – Luna is quite angry. So you better avoid her tomorrow or bring her flowers and chocolate. She missed her date thanks to your little trip with Mr. Hot.” It was a really funny situation as he was always saying that he would find a date sooner than both Luna and Baekhyun, but the two were kind of more successful than he ever was.

 

“Ehm, sorry to interrupt you, but I’m looking for someone who runs this whole Hamlet thing. I am from the school photography program and my assignment for this semester is to take pictures of people in motion. So my professor thinks a theatre is the best place to go,” the newcomer interrupted Jongdae’s thoughts about his still single status.

 

“You are a lucky guy, because this is Baekhyun and he is in the charge of this play. You can discuss everything with him,” Jongdae was faster in response than still confused and embarrassed Baekhyun, who was staring at the wall and thinking about how much of their conversation had this young photographer heard.

 

“That’s great. My name is Oh Sehun and I will be glad to work with you guys for a while.” Sehun – the photographer – was clearly happy about this whole situation.

 

“Oh and Baekhyun, don’t forget to tell our new guest the timetable of our rehearsals so he can take more photos.” Jongdae was running from the stage where he left Baekhyun with Sehun and was hoping that Baekhyun would do good job in instructing the photographer.

 

“So, I think it’s us two left. That was Jongdae by the way, he is also responsible for the theatre, but clearly I had pissed him this afternoon, so he left me to do all the work. So what do you want to catch, little photographer?” Baekhyun kind of found his sassy self after Jongdae’s sudden departure.

 

“I need some photos of people in motion, so it would be good if you have some dance or dramatic scenes in the play, so I can take good pictures,” Sehun ignored the sassiness of the other's reply and was pleased by the situation. He finally found a theatre that agreed to help him with his school work.

 

“I will probably disappoint you, but we don’t do dancing scenes in Hamlet. Everyone dies at the end of the play – well, except for poor Horatio – Jongdae, who stays alive to tell the others what happened, so there are a few dramatic scenes.” Baekhyun was enjoying this day and it was pleasant to be visited by two nice looking tall guys during one afternoon. “But my roommate dances at the La Luna, so you can take photos of someone dancing there. I’m planning on going there tomorrow, if you want to join me – Jongin wouldn’t mind or at least I think he wouldn’t mind more audience.”

 

“Thank you, that’s probably the best option. I will catch you tomorrow, Baekhyun.” And with those words Sehun left the theatre. It was going to be an interesting day tomorrow, those were Baekhyun’s thoughts when he was locking the theatre and walking home.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I would like to see some feedback from you guys! So don't worry I won't bite! I apologize that you had to wait two weeks for this chapter, but I wasn't at home so I wasn't able to apload it.