Frog Prince

In Love with My Nerdy Oppa

 

I paused at the doorway as I looked around for Junhyung. Yeup- There he was, making out with that of a visual queenka. Ew. How could SHE be considered as a Visual Queenka? Visual Queenka was a girl, who wasn't popular, but within the boys, when they needed you-know-what, she would offer them you-know-what. I crinkled my nose, as Junhyung pulled away at the sight of me, smirking and whispering something in her ear before winking towards my direction. Yuri pouted and glared, slumping back into her seat. I rolled my eyes. I was heading over to my seat, pulling Kikwang around when a shadow appeared hovered over both our desks.

 

Yoseob..?" I questioned at the chubby cheeked Kingka. He was one of the most lovable ones, a little kiddie if you ask me. I smiled at the pouting Yoseob.

 

Ani- I told you In-ah baby, call me SEOBIE" he grinned cheekily.

 

In-ah baby..?" Kikwang questioned in my ear, raising an eyebrow. I laughed at him. Yoseob has been calling me that ever since a year ago when I started dating Junhyung. Which reminds me. He isn't here because...?

 

So what's up?" I smiled nervously, playing with my fingers.

 

He reached over a curled a strand of hair behind me ear. Ahh, a caring Oppa he was. "Oh. Right. We're playing Seoul University tomorrow after school. Care to watch?" I opened my mouth to reject, then shut it again. He pouted. "Common, if you don't wanna go for rotten Junhyung Hyung, then come watch for me! Neh?"

 

Mmm... Not like I had anything to do. I guess Sulli's shopping trip would have to be postponed until wednesday. Eh. "Sure." I smiled, as I reached up to pinch him on the cheek. Yoseob turned to wave and walked over to his usual seat with B2ST, fist pumping Hyunseung on the way.

 

In-ah!" a voice perked. "Yahh, are you replacing me with some nerd now?" Dara pouted.

 

I pressed lips into a thin line. "Ah. This is Kikwang, Kikwang, this is our school's head cheerleader, Sandara Park." I smiled, as Kikwang scrambled to the seat across from ours, making way for Dara.

 

Call me Dara." she smiled bitterly before turning away to the seat beside me, plopping herself down and starting to text on her blackberry. I hate this. I wanted to sit with Kikwang... I might've only known him for a day, but I would trade him for the perky queenka-wannabes any day. No offence, but anyone could see through the fake smiles and giggles. And I wasn't going to take them in as true friends. No matter how damn hard they might try. Sorry girls, but I'm no pabo.

 

Kikwang ducked his head in shame, openning up his text book and flipping through the pages. Aish, how I wish I could help him boost his popularity... I sighed and looked over my shoulder to the giggling Dara and her blackberry, her tongue slightly poking out the side of and her drying and cracking lips. Ag. She could use some BB lipbalm. I sighed and looked towards the board, Yoona, a pretty but shy girl waving at me. I smiled and waved back.

 

Lunch hour ticked by, and I found myself at our table. The most comfortable one, not too bright not too dim, not too hot not too cold. Well- It would've been perfect if it wasn't for the constant wannabes sticking their butts in and making out with B2ST or asking me and Sulli to hang out or for our numbers. Would did I do in my past life to deserve this? I groaned inwardsly, as I nudged Sulli, who was having an intense debate about whether Channel or Cocoa had better designs. Channel, for legit design and texture, and Cocoa for originality and creativeness. The best to offer it. Sulli smiled a fake one at Luna, a rich fashion freak, and turned towards me.

 

Out?" I smirked at her suggestively.

 

She rolled her eyes. "Toootally." We grabbed our lunches and waved goodbye. I saw Junhyung stare intensely at my while Yuri started and kissing his neck. I simply looked away from the disgusting scene. This chaos was getting out of hand. As soon as we escaped out of the deathening atmosphere in the cafeteria, the nerds- the emos- the drama queens- the haters- and the wannabes. "UGHH. Like, wtf, Channel is OBVIOUSLY wayyy better. Only someone with no fashion sense would EVER even consider wearing those Cocoa crap..."

 

I gapped at her. "Hey... My crop shirt is from Cocoa..." I frowned, the edges of the lace covering.

 

Sulli smiled apologetically. "Oopsie. But, uhm, I was talking about the go go shorts." she chuckled nervously. "Ya know... The ones they're ordering for... The game on wednesday..?"

 

Right... Doubt it." I smiled. "It's okay, I don't mind. My mom got me these from her buisness trip to London. I only wore it 'cause she wanted to see me appreciate it." Sulli let out a calming sigh. Her heels clicked in the empty hallways. "OH- Right. Before I forget, speaking of fashion... Your uh, shopping trip to Kyungshin Mall would have to wait. Yoseob invited me to go watch the basketball game against Seoul University tomorrow. Wanna come with?"

 

WHAT?! B-BUT... I'm meeting YG company's Big Bang on friday! I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG! It's freaking BIG BANG OPPAS!"

 

Breaaathhhh." she took a deep breath, calming down. "Lookk, we'll just go on wednesday or thursday."

 

She pouted. "I have training with fx on thursday... Aishh. Fine. Wednesday. But no more pushing back!" she pointed accusingly at me. I put my hands up in surrendeKr, only to back up into a obsticle, the back to my heels causing me to tumble over, onto the person. I landed on something soft, as I felt myself gasp. The person was eating alone. In an abandoned corner. Crunched up to himself, spectacles dropping as our eyes met.

 

K-Kikwang..?"