I think I'm starting to like you..

In Love with My Nerdy Oppa

 

Kikwang's POV:

 

As we stepped off the car, I could feel my heart beating faster and faster. My crush- Yes, the girl I've loved for years now, Choi In-soo, was standing infront of me. It all started back in Middle School. I was merely a nerd sitting at the back of the classroom, while In-soo was busy with her life, chatting with people of different ages and getting asked out by boys litterally everyday. And how did I notice her? Or, how did I come to like her? It was simple; I remembered the first day of middle school, 6th grade, when I just moved to SM-Pre-High. Where are the Middle school students go to school, until they graduate in 8th grade and move onto the seperated, much bigger building next door. The kids always stared out the window, imagining their future days at the legendary High School.

 

So there I was, standing infront of the class, when Mrs. Oh asked a petite, pretty girl to introduce me to the school and show me around. I noticed the intense glares I got from guys, the envious looks I got from girls. I wasn't quite sure why, until I saw her up-close- Beautiful. She was simply a beauty. With her natural slight magenta hair flowing down her back, slim figure, and big adoring eyes, smiling at me. If it wasn't for someone tossing an eraser at my head, I wouldn't have even believed that this certain beautiful girl names In-soo who everyone envied and adored was standing right infront of me.

 

From then on, I always sneaked glances at her. Oh- And Junhyung. Yea, he was the guy that every girl wanted to have, and every boy wanted to be. In-soo was never too amused of him though; which just made me even more proud of her. Each time he asked her out, she would reject him with a simple "no". Until that horrible day 7 years later, senior year of SM High. He had proposed to her with a batch of flowers, a diamons promise ring, and her favorite dress that she never even imagined given to. It was over 10 000 american dollars. And at that, I knew I could never beat. So she agreed. While the rest of the school was cheering, I was busy running back home with tear brimmed eyes. She, was now taken.

 

But here I am, the first year of SM College. So I was caught off gaurd when she introduced herself, as if her secret admirere for 8 years now wouldn't know that. “And I'm In-soo, Choi In-soo. But call me In-ah, everyone who's close calls me that." she had stated, smiling. I muttered how I already knew, under my breath. Also repeating her last phrase over and over again in my mind... 'Everyone who's close calls me that'. I snapped out of it when she asked me what I was saying. I quickly looked away and muttered a small "Nothing.."

 

After we traded cellphones; Something that I couldn't have imagined would happen in my dreams. This was Choi Sulli and Choi In-soo we were talking about her. They were like a legend in our school, not to mention In-soo's famous hyung! Even the school's principal havn't gotten a hold of their personal cell numbers yet: That was how important and famous they were. I paced through the hallways, nerve wrecked at the intense stares and whispers I was getting from the people who would usually look away and pretend I was simply air: Well, unless Junhyung, In-ah's boyfriend and his crew were to beat me up or harrasse me. Wait. Speaking of them. I wonder how they're going to react when the news of my arm drapped around his girlfriend's shoulder eventually got to them. Gulp. Oh crap. Here they come...

 

I-In-ah..." I suddenly stopped. Sweat was dripping from my forehead, eyes widening with fear.

 

In-ah groaned inwardsly. "Kwangie-ah" Wait. Kwangie? "I really want you to relax, it's ok. I mean, they're not going to hurt-"

 

Hello again, yeobbo.." The dark voice boomed. In-ah suddenly stopped, as blood drained from her face.

 

J-Junhyung..?" she whispered. She looked to me with a 'help' look on her face. But, he was her boyfriend, why would she-

 

So, after we broke-up, this is how you replace me? HA! If you're going to get a new boyfriend, at least get a better and more decent one than this... Kwangie... Nerd." he snort laughed, as his crew highfived him, muttering 'idiot' to me under their breaths.

 

Oh. So, they broke up? "YAH. Yong Junhyung. I told you. After I caught you screwing around with another behind my back for the third time, I'm not going to forgive you again. So forget it. Mind your own buisness, stop sticking your useless nose into other people's lives and get the out of my own friendships." she huffed. Go In-ah! I smiled a little. "So, why don't you go by your self somewhere or go have some gay of yours with your little crew their huh? Don't waste your time on me, because guess what? I am OFFCIALLY dumping you and your stinkin' . Now get out of my way before I do it myself." She smirked. She snuggled even closer to me, as the crowd started 'whooping' and cheering, Junhyung storming away as I gasped to myself.

 

Wait. Did that really just happen? "Kwangie, you-" she blushed a bit, covering with her right, fragile looking hand. "I mean, if you don't mind me calling you Kwangie."

 

N-No problem. I love it. Kwangie." I smiled softly.

 

So... I guess we should hurry and get your ankle checked." she grinned. "Know what? I think I'm starting to like you.." WAIT. Really?