Rebound: Game On

In Love with My Nerdy Oppa

 

OMO... Kikwang-ssi kwenchana?!" I immediately stumbled out of the somehow undamaged car and went to a grimacing Kikwang. I couldn't help but giggle at how dorky he looked: thick, black frames, black coat with a tie, and worn out black skinnies. He looked questioning at me. Oh right. Probably should help him up first. I took his right arm as he swore under his breath, hissing at the pain I suppose. I looked worriedly at his crunched up expression as Sulli made her way over, putting his other arm around her shoulder.

 

Aish... Mian. It's all my clumsy self for not watching out for the crossing pedestrians." she mumbled.

 

Kikwang scratched the back of his head shyly, glancing at me and Sulli. Aigoo.. This kid, I wanna pinch his cheek so badly now. "N-Neh, kwenchana... Chinchayo." he smiled brightly. "I might've just twisted my ankle, nothing big."

 

I quickly shook my head. "Nuh-uhn. After we drop you off at our school, I'm helping you to the nurse's office. You should get it checked even though, Kikwang-ssi. Plus, you have alot of classes with me don't you..?" I smiled slightly. I never noticed before, but he was practically in every one of my classes. Well, except for Socials and Homeroom, since my last name was Choi while his was Lee. But still. That still makes 6 classes together. Crazy how I never saw that coming...

 

Oh. I have an idea." Sulli brightened up. Huh? "Why don't In-soo and I drive you to school everyday from now on? That way you wouldn't have to walk too much; Oh. We could also drop you off, as an apology" she smiled.

 

Hmm, not a bad idea. "Yeah. We totally should." I grinned from ear to ear. Kikwang, on the other hand, looked a tiny bit uncomfortable.

 

B-But, you guys are like the Queenkas of the school. And I'm just a-"

 

No no." Sulli frowned. "Don't think of us that way. We might be what they call... Queenkas.." she made a disgusted face. "But we still have hearts, and we're not as unapproachable as you think. Infact, if you need ANYthing. And we do mean ANYTHING at all, just come to us!" I nodded. Kikwang's cheeks flushed a slight shade of pink, as we helped him to Sulli's car. "Starting now, our friendship will begin."

 

In just a few minutes, we arrived at SM High. I helped Kikwang out, as he slightly limped along. "Okay. So, Kikwang-ah just follow the girl beside you. She'll take care of you from here on. Oh- Right. How rude of me." Sulli slapped her head playfully. Sticking her hand out. "I'm Sulli. Choi Sulli."

 

And I'm In-soo, Choi In-soo. But call me In-ah, everyone who's close calls me that." I smiled at him. He smiled to himself and muttered something. "What was that?" I asked curiously.

 

H-Huh?" he blushed. "Oh. N-Nothing."

 

I shrugged on my behalf. "Alright... So we'll see you afterschool Sulli," I smiled. Soon after we traded numbers, I put Kikwang's arm around my shoulder and stroded off to the school's nurse's office. During the walk in our school hallway, I saw Kikwang gulp. I smiled, rolling my eyes. Aish, he's getting scared because people are staring? How cute! I thought to myself. I knew he would be intimidated. It was obvious, being from ignored and neglected to having to gain attention from practically everyone.

 

I-In-ah..." Kikwang suddenly stopped. Sweat was dripping from his forehead, eyes widening with fear.

 

I groaned inwardsly. "Kwangie-ah" Yea. I got a nickname for him, deal with it. "I really want you to relax, it's ok. I mean, they're not going to hurt-"

 

Hello again, yeobbo.." The dark voice boomed. I stopped in my track, as blood drained from my face.

 

J-Junhyung..?"