Lee Kikwang, new member of BEAST.

In Love with My Nerdy Oppa

  Hey guyss!! So, I've noticed 6 new comments since yesterday's last update!! ^.^ THNKU SOO MUCHHH. As a thank-you present to all my non-silent readers (whom I love oh so much), HERE'S A NEW CHAPTERR!! Enjoy, and... As usual, SUBSCRIBE, COMMENTT!!

 

 

No one's POV:

 

In-ah whipped her head towards the direction Kikwang was, only to find him staring off into space once again, playing with his fingers and whistling as if nothing had every happened. She was sure she had heard him say something like "I love you..". Or was it just her? "Uh, sorry did you just say something?" she gulped again. Ok... "Like... You, know, I love you or-"

 

What?! NO. NO. Nothing like that. I said, uhh... I love you." Kikwang widened his eyes, as In-ah just cocked her head, eyes starting to wander off in confusion.

 

Oh.. Do you really...? Or...?" In-ah wasn't sure how she had felt about this. I mean, she just broke up with her last boyfriend littereally yesterday. And, she had just officially met Kikwang today. But something about his mysterious personality, and all the 'accdiental' collisions they had, made her think that maybe... Just a crazy thought... That... They were meant to be. Like, destined..

 

Before she could thank him, Kikwang interrupted. "As a... SISTER. No, I mean. Best friend. Because, uhm.." he rammed his head, trying to come up with an excuse. Despite what the girl actually thought, his mind was telling him that there was no way, a beautiful no matter outside or inside, popular to be the Queenka level, outstanding in all area girl, was actually interested in him. At his school, anyone who was considered a Queenka or Kingka was considered a SMG. SM Generation. Meaning you were totally 'in'. So yeah. He, was considered a Non-SMG. You add those positive and negative signs together? Gives you a flat zero. Litterally.

 

In-ah puffed her cheeks out, starting the car. She smiled to Kikwang. "Yeah, no problem. You don't need to explain, I love you too!" Except, she wasn't sure if she had meant it the way he had put it as. Had she begun to like Kikwang in less than a day?

 

On the other side of Seoul, BEAST was having their usual dance rehearsal in their studio. Except, Dojoon had noticed the unpleasant smirk on Junhyung's face the entire time. His dongsaeng wasn't usually like this. What could be up? He walked up to Junhyung, punching him lightly on the arm. "YAH. Yong Junhyung, did that girl really get to you or what? You don't look happy excactly."

 

Yoseob frowned, trotting over, drowning himself in thirst with his arizona sports drink in hand. He chucked it down, followed by a loud "crunch", and tossed it easily in the nearby trash can. "Don't call In-ah noona 'that girl'. She has a name, you know."

 

Hyunseung chuckled, and patted his Dongsaeng on the back. "Seobie, In-ah isn't excactly your Noona. She's younger than you, isn't she?"

 

Neh." Yoseob shrugged. "But still, I just like to call her by Noona. She's caring and pretty, just like one." he grinned. Junhyung tsked.

 

Yoseob. What are you, crushing on Jung In-soo now?" he sighed. "Dojoon hyung. I-I think... I ACTUALLY regret cheating on her.." he looked down to his hands. "I think... I'm willing to change for In-soo."

 

MWO?!" The maknae gasped in excasperation, both hands up in the air. "JUNHYUNG hyung is willing to change for a girl?!" he skipped over to Dojoon, who looked as if Junhyung had just said he was going to quit dancing and be a for life. Over all, his expression was never the less, intruged. "Hyungggg!!" Dongwoo whined, using his aegyo. "I think... I think Junhyung hyung reeaalllyyy needs to get his brain checked, cuz obviously, some part isn't functioning as it should be.." he whispered, just loud enough for everyone else to hear.

 

Junhyung glared. "YAH. I could hear you!"

 

I knoww~!!" Dongwoo singsongly skipped back to the beanbag sofa on the corner of the studio.

 

Hyunseung ignored his comment, and looked seriously at the stern looking -And determined, mind you- boy beside him. "Junhyung, you're not serious, are you..?"

 

Yoseob sighed. "I hope he is. Because if, we're talking IF he gets In-ah back." he made a mental note that it probably would take more then a couple honeyed words to do. "Then he'd better treat her right. Or else."

 

Or else?"

 

I'm going to have to cheer on Kikwang instead." he smugly grinned.

 

What?! THAT LOOSER?!" Junhyung fell to the floor, laughing, clutching onto his stomach.

 

Actuallyy..." Dojoon started, a smile tugging on his lips. "I kind of like the guy. After all, if it wasn't for him, I'd still be in Math 11 right now... AND be going to summer school.." he made a disgusted face.

 

TRUE." Hyunseung chimmed in, the maknae nodding along. "I like the guy too."

 

And who knows, maybe under all those material, could be a REAL beast." Yoseob grinned, Hyunseung highfiving him along the way. Junhyung stood in the corner, stunned.

 

He couldn't excactly lie and say Kikwang wasn't built, because he was. And no kidding, the kid's got some real abs. "B-but... Hyung, you're not thinking.." he gapped, as Dojoon nodded.

 

Everyone. Track down Kikwang tomorrow at school, ask In-ah for help if he doesn't cooperate. I'm thinking... Lee Kikwang. New member of BEAST".