Swap: Final

Compiling em all

“Where’s Jihoon?” the small stature burst in, heaving.

Junhui craned his neck, confused. “Aren’t you here?”

Minghao rolled his eyes. “That’s Coupzi hyung, idiot. They swap, remember?” he poked a piece of donkatsu, dip it on curry and into his mouth.

“Ahh, that’s right. I forgot. Why don’t you ask Mingyu, he might know.” He replied, and continue eating cause he’s afraid that Minghao will devoured it all.

Seungcheol click his tongue, frantically took off his jacket and threw it on the floor. He ran to his shared bedroom, praying that the tallest member is indeed in their room.

Luckily, the younger was sleeping, his phone beside his pillow.

The leader shook Mingyu’s shoulder harshly. “Mingyu, where did Jihoon go? Did he tell you anything? When is he coming back?”

The younger, still sleepy, stare at the leader as if he got something weird on his face. “Wha?”

“I said, where’s Jihoon? Do you know where he is?” he groaned.

“Jihoon? Ahh… Jicheol hyung? He’s at the studio, why did you ask?” Mingyu rubs his eyes, trying to shove the sleepiness away. “Hyung, why did you look so tired? I mean, you looks, umm… weird?”

“This kid. He must have been too engrossed with his works that he forgot to eat. No wonder I feel so hungry.” He shook his head in frustration. Seungcheol took a glance at his watch. It’s already 9 PM. Who knows when he last eats something, that overworking producer.

He bolted out of the room, leaving Mingyu speechless. “But, you haven’t answered my question…”

 

 

He make sure that he bought lots of food. And when he says lots, it means lots. A box of fried chicken, pizza, a fried noodle, some pudding from the convenience store, 2 bags of chips, a box of pepero, and 3 can of coke. Struggling with all the boxes and plastics, he somehow managed to reached the company safely. Panting hard, Seungcheol make his way to the small studio at the back, since for sure, Jihoon is there. He frantically knocks on the door, tapping his feet impatiently and continues knocking. Who cares if Jihoon is working or what. He’s hungry and that’s it!

A loud groan heard from the studio, and the door opened, with his own frowning face greeting. The leader practically just shoved the producer aside even if his body is shorter.

“What do you want, Seungcheol hyung?” the producer crossed his arm, slightly irritated that he’s interrupted from doing his work. Raising the eyebrow high, he throws the leader a look, seeing that the leader just barged in with bags of plastics of…foods? Is he that hungry?

Seungcheol let out a heavy breath. “Eat.” He told firmly, turning around with the best anger face he could make with Jihoon’s face.

Jihoon rolled his eyes. “I’m not hungry, hyung.”

“But I am!”

“What’s that gotta do with me? If you are hungry, you’re the who should eat it.” He frown even deeper. “What? You can’t eat if it’s not your body?”

Seungcheol tug on his hair in frustration. “I just ate 2 serving of jajangmyeon and one serving of fried chicken, and I’m still hungry. So this could only mean one thing!” he raised a finger, directly under Jihoon’s nose.

The producer shakes his head, feeling dizzy staring at the fingers. “You have a big appetite?”

“Urghh, Jihoon don’t be so dense.” He looks so done with his life, ruffling his hair again. Suddenly, something struck him real bad, and he pull the producer closer. Squinting the already small eyes, he could see that there are some very obvious eye bag, on his face.

Jihoon gulps nervously. What are you doing, Seungcheol hyung? It’s too near and too weird seeing my own face staring at  me. Please stop this bull.

“Lee Jihoon, you!!” he drag the younger’s wrist forcefully, plopping him to the couch behind. “What’s the last time you eat? Or sleep or even took a breather? I look like .” His face scrunched. “Oh my poor handsome face. Look what happened to you.” He caresses his own face slowly, and Jihoon flinched instantly. He swat the older’s hand, shuddering slightly.

“Hyung, stop it. This is weird.”

Seungcheol scoffed, hands on hips. “It’s my own face, you little. I can whatever I want.”

“It’s my soul in here.” Jihoon sigh. “Hyung, if you just want to disturb me, please don’t. I need to finish our song. Besides, Ailee noona asks for my help for her next comeback. I have too many works and too little time. So please do us a favor.”

He crossed his arm on his chest. “Fine. But you need to eat first, then rest. Only then will I allow you to continue your work.”

“Hyung, I just told you that I have works to do. And you ask me to rest? This is not a joke, hyung.”

“And I’m not joking either. You didn’t eat, but you still feel full. That’s because I’m the one who ate for you! Gosh, how did this happen? Please, Jihoon just eat something. I’m too hungry right now.” he whined, legs thrashing around the couch.

Jihoon tilt his head in confusion. “So you are saying that if you eat, I’m full, and if I don’t eat, you’re hungry?”

“Yes! That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you.”

Snort. “Please, hyung. This is no fairy tale. There’s no way that’s happening.”

“I believe that we swap bodies is not a fairy tale either.” Eyes rolled. “Just eat, Lee Jihoon. And sleep! I feel like I could fall asleep right here and right now.”

Jihoon bit the inside of his mouth. Should I believe Cheol hyung? I mean, he’s not bluffing right? Or maybe he is. Hmm, which one is it?

“I’m not lying!”

Okay, so we share mind too? Just great. “Fine. But promise me that you’ll stop bothering until our comeback. Stop forcing me to rest or eat or going back to the dorm. Okay?”

“Okay! I promised! Just eat please!” he plead, tears almost b at the brink of his eyes from hunger, and the soreness that he feels.

Jihoon sigh again, before final having his first meal for that day.

 

 

“Shhh… you’ll wake them up.” Jeonghan put a finger on his lips, scolding the younger one, especially Mingyu who’s been squealing an cooing like teenage girl at the scene unfold in front of them.

He hits Wonwoo playfully, acting completely like a girl in love. “Wonwoo hyung, they are so cute!”

“Mingyu! Shhh!”

He zips his mouth at the second warning, but still those small squealing sound escapes his lips.

Soonyong took out his phone from the jacket’s pocket. Making sure that his phone is on silent mode, he lift it up, taking a few pictures of the leader and the producer, smirking in victory and slipping the phone back inside his jacket’s pocket.

“Hyung, should we wake them up? It’s time for practice.” Chan asked, even though he would rather both his hyungs stay sleeping like that rather than practice. They are too cute after all!

Jeonghan quietly closed the door to the studio back. “Let them sleep a bit longer. They must be so tired to fall asleep like that. Come on. We should practice first.”

The whole group nods, before trailing Jeonghan to their practice room, leaving Jihoon and Seungcheol sleeping like that. Jihoon’s head on Seungcheol’s shoulder and Seungcheol’s head on the younger’s head.

A phone light up, indicating there’s a new notification that clearly come from their chat group.

Hoshi:

You might want to see this!

*photo attached*

 

Oh how he’s gonna die when Jihoon founds out. Just above his message, another message from the leader that has been read by all their members.

Coups:

We swap back. Didn’t know how though. And Jihoon’s sleeping. Yeay!

 

How did they swap back? I’ll leave it to your imagination. ;)

 

 

 

 

-----------------

Finally!! Yeayy!!! and I wanna cry cause I got exam in a months. Bye