Simple

Compiling em all

His life is simple, to be honest.

A good university, a paid well job in a very warm and lovely café with a very hardworking and polite workers, a moderate apartment that he own-forcing his father to bought it for him - after getting out of that freaky creepy dorm house with a masochist roommate that ask for his favor to smack his head every damn hour even though he already refused to do so more than ten times. He’s actually afraid that he might do it too much. Well, he doesn’t have any girlfriend yet, but sure someday he’ll get one. And also his best friend that somehow ended up as his classmate’s another half, not that it bothers him anyway.

So how the hell did he end up as a hostage, with his hand tightly tied behind him, and a tape over his injured lips when they knocked him down. It’s not like he’ll scream or anything. He knew better than to do that in a mafia’s hideout. Jihoon sigh again, fighting the urge to scratch his chin. Been itchy for some time since he kind of missed his medication time. His mom will definitely get mad at him, and he could only think of any way to make sure that his mom won’t found out about this, or else he’ll die.

His kidnapper, kidnappers actually, currently are having a feast since they managed to get him, laughing loudly while drink every single bottles of soju that they could afford.

Such a cheapskate mafia.

What a mess.

He ended up staring at the floor, finding that all the dust is more exciting than a bunch of grown man dancing crazily to the music, green bottle in their left hand, and some kind of baton like thingy on their right.

One of them, walking wobbly towards him, nonsense slurred from his chapped lips. He threw the green bottle away, and Jihoon was sure that it hit someone cause he swear he heard someone groaning in pain.

Using his rough hand, the drunk man grip on Jihoon’s jaw, forcing the small guy look upward. It hurts to be honest.

“Ya think ya’ll get away? Once we get da money, we’ll kill ya.” He slurred, face red as red as the reindeer’s nose. And his breath ing stink, almost as if there’s something died in there. Jihoon almost puke when the guy spoke. Good thing that he’s adapted to this kind of situation already.

The man harshly released his jaw, and Jihoon hiss in pain. Ignoring all the noisiness and the loud music blaring from who knows where, he took a glance at the clock hanging at the wall. He couldn’t tell whether its morning, or night. All that he knows is it’s 3 something, in the evening or in the morning. He take a good look of his surrounding. A store, judging by all the boxes that scattered everywhere. And it’s some kind of machenery store, cause he can smell the scent of gun powder, and if his ears are functioning properly, he can catch some waves sound. Well, the sea smells linger after all. He guessed it’s been around 3 to 4 hours since he’s been kidnapped, so it might be morning after all.

He must be searching for me now. Jihoon thought. He knew.

The party continued for who knows how long, some of them would sometimes chug down the entire soju in front of Jihoon, smiling sheepishly showing, their row of unbrushed teeth. And it was like, so gross. Much grosser than how it usually is back in his place.

Some rough hands pull the tape that was means to silence him, laughing like a maniac when Jihoon hiss in pain, from the tape being pulled and the fact that he injured his lips worsen it. The laughing continues and again, Jihoon fight the urge to just kick all their . Oh how his eyes been tortured with all the idiotic dance and all.

They only stops dancing and cheering when the man who was supposed to guard their door being thrown inside, his head already bleeding.

The small stature guy smirk. “Took you long enough.”

A tall guy followed suit, only that he’s actually walking casually, swinging his bloodied metal bat behind his back. “Need to calm your dad first, or else he’ll sent the entire troupe just for you.” He spat out, free hand on his hip as he scanned through the situation. His eyes fell on the tied up guy. “Ahh, this can’t do. Your mom will freak out if she saw that.”

Jihoon rolled his eyes. “Then you just need to make sure that she wouldn’t know, Choi.”

“Aye aye, Lee.”

Jihoon closed his eyes, heaving a heavy breath. “Finish them.”

Seungcheol nod, smiling. “As you wish, my dear fiancé.”

 

 

 

“I told you to be careful, aren’t I?”

Jihoon rubs his sore wrist. “Yeah, I’m sorry. It’ll never happened again.” He huffed, rubbing his red chin to soothe the itchiness. “Aww, it’s gonna hurt tomorrow.” He whines, still rubbing his chin slowly.

Seungcheol smiles. “Here, put this on. Cold air is not good for your health.” He shoved a black mask to the younger, actually putting it on when the younger refused to do so. “I don’t want my fiancé to get sick. Just wear it, okay.”

Jihoon pouted behind the mask. “Fine, but I’m taking it off in the car.”

The taller tilt his head. “And why?”

“So that I can kiss you easily, idiot.”

“On second thought, why don’t you took it off now? I really need a kiss from you.”

 

 

Back in Jihoon’s main house.

“I told you, just go look for him! I won’t be able to forgive myself if something happened to my baby!” he wailed, thumping on the door angrily.

“But, Young Master Seungcheol already gave his order.”

He cursed loudly. “Who’s the leader?! It’s me! Not that Choi Seungcheol!!!”

Hansol gulps. “I’m very sorry, Boss. But you know how your son will react if we follow your order. Just, please stay in there until Young Masters is back.”

“I SWEAR!! WHEN THAT ING CHOI IS BAC-“

“Sorry, he’s just worried. Thank you for your hard work.” Some soft voice replaced the Boss’s angry one.

Mingyu grins, stealing a glance at Hansol’s relief face. “Thank you, Lady.”

“Much pleasure.”

 

 

 

----

this idea just popped up actually. so why not.