Swap: part 1

Compiling em all

What happened when the producer and the leader swap their body?

 

“What do you mean you don’t know?!”

Hands shot up to cover his ears. “Don’t shout, Jeonghan hyung.” He sigh. “I woke up to this, how am I supposed to know what exactly happened? Sheesh.” He grumpily crosses his arm on the chest that was definitely not his, nor the arms or the face either. He plopped on the couch, sighing loudly. “This body is heavy.” He muttered, which of course didn’t went unnoticed by the figure sitting across him.

“Hey! I’m offended!” the figure huffed, pouting.

He twitched. “Don’t pout!”

The latter tilt his head to the side, blinking cutely. “Oh, I can’t? Why?” an evil smile forming on his face. Well, technically not his face but since he’s inside right now, that make it his face.

Chan nudged Hansol standing beside him. He leaned closer to the older’s ears. “You know, it’s weird seeing Jihoon hyung acting cute like that. I know that it’s actually Cheol hyung, but still.”

“Chan, I heard that.” Even if it was not his voice, the aura was still his. And his tone makes Chan shudder. The maknae flinched, hiding behind Seungkwan’s body as the diva roll his eyes.

Jihoon sigh again. He turned to face himself, well his body, but with the soul of the 22 years old leader with a mind of 22 months old baby. “Hyung, I beg you. Don’t do anything stupid with my body. Just don’t do anything weird till we figured out the way to get out of this mess.” He stood up, feeling slightly dizzy since he couldn’t get used to the height yet. Damn tall people.

A loud claps make him stumble on his way to the bedroom. He turned around, ready to curse at whoever decided to make his startled. “What the fu-”

“Language, Seungche-, I mean, Jihoon.” Jisoo cleared his throat. “Sit down please, and Seungcheol stop pouting. That’s a bad thing to do when that is not your body.”

The older immediately stop his act, mumbling words that failed to reach Jisoo’s ears. Wonwoo, who stand the nearest to the oldest, caught it. He shot a look at Seungcheol-Jihoon direction.

The producer rolled his eyes, earning a stare from Seokmin, who still couldn’t believe what just happened. He slumped back on the couch, sat leg crossed.

“Okay, so let’s see…” Jisoo turn to face Jihoon-Seungcheol. “You’re saying that when you woke up this morning, you’re in Seungcheol’s body, and you-” he was met with a smiling Jihoon’s face. “got into Jihoon’s body. But neither two of you know the reason.”

Earning a nod from the two victims, Jisoo rubbed his clean chin. “That is so weird. I mean, how can your soul go swapped like that? It’s ridiculous. Are you sure you’re not trying prank us?”

Jihoo-Seungcheol sighs again for the fifth time that morning. “Hyung do you think me, Lee Jihoon will do weird things like that? Damn it, Cheol hyung! Stop that!” he pointed to the small figure sitting across him, busy taking selfies with different style and reaction. The other members cringed at that. Even if they are aware that it was not Jihoon, still it’s cringe worthy, seeing the usually composed guy taking selfies with cute face and all that.

“Jeonghan, please take that phone away.” the bob haired guy nods, yanking the phone away from the childish leader.

“Hey! I was taking pictures!” Seungcheol-Jihoon yelled, puffing both his cheeks.

Jihoon-Seungcheol slapped his forehead. Damn this hyung and his love for aegyo. “Hyung, please stop. I can’t stand the embarrassment. I beg you.”

“It’s not you who are doing all the aegyo.” He retorted back.

The guy ruffled his hair in frustration, Seungcheol’s fade pink hair. “But it’s my face! Damn it! I told you no weird things!” he exclaimed in frustration,  fingers curling. He’ll die from the embarrassment. He swore.

“Still, it’s not you.”

“It’s my face. Mine. Even if you’re inside, it was still MY face!”

“Like I said, it’s no-“

“STOP!” Soonyoung screamed, making the other 12 pair of heads turns to his direction. “This is going nowhere. Like seriously nowhere at all. Do you think that fighting childishly like will solve this problem? It’s not only the two of you that are here. Stop fighting, you childish leader!” He pointed a finger to Seungcheol’s figure. “You, I’ll be calling you Jicheol for now, since it’s too hard to call you Jihoon-Seungcheol all the time.” He then faced Jihoon’s body. “And you, I’ll call you Coupzi hyung. That will be your name from now on till we figure out the way.”

 Hands on hips, Soonyoung turned to face his other members. “You guys, go and get ready. We had a schedule today. Don’t mess up.” Soonyoung claps three times. “Now dismissed! Go!”

The members scrambled their way, some to the bedroom, some to the kitchen and some to the bathroom. The swapped soul members stay seated, one with his leader’s face in his hand, and one is pouting childishly with the producer’s face while crossing his arms on his chest. Soonyoung, Jisoo and Jeonghan sigh at the same time.

“Soonyoung, thank you.”

“Don’t sweat it, Jisoo hyung.”

---

 

Jihoon sighs again. He the tap, washing his face using the cold water, slightly praying that the cold water will woke him up from the bizarre nightmare. He stares at the face reflected on the mirror. The long jaw that was definitely not his, and the big dopey eyes, not to mention the lips. Oh… the plump lips that managed to steal his first kiss back before they debut. How he wish he can feel the lips again.

He shook his head, throwing the thoughts away from his mind. There’s no way he can do that. He raised his hands, slapping his cheeks a few times. “Gosh, Lee Jihoon. Stop all the nonsense. You have work to do.” Jihoon turned the tap off, proceed to dry his hands off.

Jihoon turned the knob, make his steps to his bed and slips on his oversized sweater that somehow managed to fit perfectly on Seungcheol’s body. He cursed again, practically on his shorter self.

He leaned to where Mingyu is, the younger sprawled on his own bed, busy playing some games in his phone. He’s been playing that game for a few days, actually. Saying that it was some kind of otome game that somehow resembles the members a bit. Something called messenger or something. Not that it bothers, unless the time when he would squealed in  girly way. Jihoon knock on the bed pole. “Mingyu, I’m going to the studio. If Cheol hyung looked for me, tell him to go there.”

The younger nods, eyes not tearing away from his phone. “Okay Jicheol hyung.” He replied shortly, and let out a whiny squeal. “Jumin is so like Wonwoo hyung.” He muttered.

Jihoon leave the younger alone since he knows the younger wouldn’t pay attention to anything else if he’s playing the game. He walked pass by Chan and Soonyoung that was lazing around on the couch.

“Jicheol hyung, where are you going?” the youngest ask, head tilted to the side.

“Studio.” He replied, hands searching for his shoes in the mountain of piled shoes. Then, he realized that his own shoes might not fit anymore, so he starts to look for the leader’s shoes.  Successfully pulling out the pair from the mountain, he slips his feet into the shoes, and went out.

Making sure that his mask is on, and his black cap is on his head, he strode to the company’s studio. Well, his personal studio actually. The main studio is only for recording after all.

He pushed the door to the company, and a staff immediately greet him, in which he almost didn’t bother to greet back and opted to bow only since the staff called for the leader. Almost.

“What are you doing here, S.Coups? There’s no recording for today, right?” the staff asked, curious as to why the leader of the group came alone.

“I’m making songs. Need to finish it.” Jihoon replied with what he usually replied, not thinking much about his situation and all.

The staff blinks confusedly. “Won’t Woozi get mad if you meddle with his work? Speaking of Woozi, where’s he? He told me that he’ll come today.” He said. The staff peek behind Seungcheol’s body, wondering if the small producer was behind him, and he couldn’t see because, well, he’s small.

. “Umm… I mean, I’m finishing my line. I already told Woozi that I want to hear the tune so that I can write my rap lines better.” Jihoon sweatdrop. “Woozi said that he’ll come a bit later. He’s kinda tired? Or something like that.” No one aside s know about this, and he almost blew it up.

The staff nods in acknowledgement. “Oh is that so. Okay. Sorry to bother you.” The male staff make his way to the staff room, leaving the producer alone.

Jihoon heaved a relief breath. He carefully make his way to the studio, afraid that he might stumbled upon other staff and he might just do the same like before, blowing everything up. Once he got to the studio, Jihoon immediately locked the door, and slumped on the black leather chair. Turning the computer on, he put on the headphone, drown himself  in music making.

 

 

---

 

Seungcheol wipes the sweat that started to form on his forehead using the back of his hand, his free hands pushing on some button to slow down the conveyer belt. He took a deep breath, trying to steadying his ragged breathing. Seokmin was busy lifting weight, his vein clearly shown on his biceps. He could kill someone using that thick biceps of his.

Allowing the conveyer belt to halt completely before going down, Seungcheol took a glance at the clock. It’s almost two hours.

“Hyung, don’t you think Jihoon hyung will get mad if he knows what you’re trying to do?” Hansol asked. He gulped down the cold water, tired. He rarely went to the gym after all. And this is one of the time where he was forced by the general leader to the gym. Only this time, his general leader is in the form of cute dirty blonde haired producer.

Seungcheol shrugs. “This kid need some muscle on his body. He’s been coping up in that cave of his for almost two months. This is the least that I can do to help.” He walks to where the dumbbell are, picking up a fairly heavy looking one, and lift it easily using his now small arms. “I need to make sure that he at the least has an abs.” he muttered lowly, continue working out.

“Coupzi hyung!”

He craned his neck, eyes fall on the slanted eyed boy that just came in, two bottles of isotonic drink in his arm. The oldest put down the dumbbell, easily catching the bottle that was thrown in his direction.

Soonyoung approached the still working out Seokmin, tapping on his shoulder and grin widely. “Aye! Seokminnie!” he greets.

The younger put the weight on it’s place, a bright smile on his face. “Aye hyung!” and both of them starts the handshake, that weird handshake that somehow only known by the two of them.

Hansol rolled his eyes, holding his hands out, asking for the isotonic water from his hyung since that guy obviously forgot about his carbonated drink. Soonyoung mindlessly threw the bottle to the younger, he himself poking Seokmin’s arm.

Seungcheol lift his shirt, satisfied when he saw the body has some bit of muscle though not as much as him. Guess that the curse he received from the producer everytime he drag Jihoon to gym paid off. Theres that one time when he trick Jihoon to go to the gym with him, saying that they had an emergency meeting somewhere with Doogi PD, and the younger bought it, even willingly to leave his almost finished song. To said that Seungcheol was not guilty is an understatement. It took Jihoon a week before he can forgive the older. At least he’s not that skinny judging from the way he always miss breakfast, lunch and even dinner! It was their members that need to remind him each time. Seungcheol suddenly remembered when Jihoon almost fainted when he told the younger to go home for the night since he’s been in the studio for two days straight. And when he asked when’s the last the young producer eat, Jihoon said that he didn’t remember. That guy seriously know how to make people worry about him.

Seungcheol sigh again, turning around so that he can continue building muscle for Jihoon.

 

---------------

the story is longer that I thought...

the next part is tomorrow!! or maybe a bit later....