Min Suga Favourite Fan

Compiling em all

 

2014

Min Yoongi!”

He lift his head at the mention of his name, blinking cutely as he tried to find out where did that scream come from. It’s quite hard since there are so many fans that come to their fansign. Well, not that he’s gonna complain though.

He flashed a smile when a fan came, giving fan service as how he has been taught. And the fan gave him some kind of hammer like toy, or maybe water gun shaped like hammer? He didn’t know. He had no idea. Then he heard it again.

“MIN YOONGI I’M GONNA SUE YOU!!

And this time, he found the fan. A long black haired fan that shout on top of her lungs. Quite fascinating though.

And he was interrupted again when another fan kneel in front of him. Pouting, he murmured something, whining that some fans want to sue him or something like that.

“MIN YOONGI, I’M GOING TO SUE YOU!!”

Yoongi lift his head, smile fondly to whoever that shout it out like that. Fans are so funny.

“FOR HURTING ME LIKE THIS!!”

And this time, he chuckled lowly. What did I do wrong?

 

JANUARY, 2016

“What do you like about Jin hyung?” Jimin smiled cheekily, as he asked that question to the fans. “Because I dislike everything about him.” He joked, laughing after that.

Seokjin shot an unbelievable face towards the younger, and he moved his hand to flip the picture of Jimin, which somehow unfortunately, hit another fan.

“How dare you hit my hus… I almost said husband.” Taehyung chirped in, walking aimlessly behind the other six guys. “How dare you hit my wife!” he delivered some small slap to Seokjin who was asking the girl if she’s okay.

The maknae also delivered a punishment towards the eldest in their group.

 

“Jiminie hit a fan?” Yoongi ask, dumbfounded.

“No.” Jimin denied. “It’s Jin hyung.”

Yoongi raised an eyebrow. “So Jin hyung hit a fan.”

“Yes. He slapped her and kicked her. And when the clumsy one is back, he’s gonna kick Jin hyung.” The clumsy one is Namjoon, though he’s absent for some health reason.

He stays dumbfounded. “So it’s all been filmed.”

“Of course, everyone witnessed it.”

He his dry lips. “Are we going to get ‘I’m gonna sue Kim Seokjin now?”

 

 

FEBRUARY 2016

Yoongi ran his hands on his nape, trying eases the sore from all the training and performance and fanmeeting after fanmeeting. The noises from the fans, shouting and screaming with all their might bring a smile to his face. It’s worth it, all those sleepless night training and all.

And then, after almost 2 years, the ‘I’m gonna sue you Min Yoongi girl’ strike again.

“I REALLY THOUGHT MY HEART EXPLODED, I’M GONNA REPORT YOU MIN YOONGI!!”

Which earn a fit of laughter from the other fans.

Yoongi smile dejectedly. “You report me again? Before you just sue me, and now you’re going to report me?”

And he can’t forget about that one particular fascinating fan.

 

APRIL 2016

He thanked all the fans that come earnestly, showing of his dimples and eye smile, killing a few fans in the process. He reached for the mineral water bottle on the table, pop the cap open and bring it near to his mouth, letting the liquid rinse his throat. Ahh, what a nice feeling. I’m thirsty.

“MIN YOONGI HOW CAN YOU DRINK WATER SO ILY?!”

He almost choked on the water. Putting the cap back on, he place the bottle back on the table, smiling fondly at whoever it is that screamed before.

 

OCTOBER 2016

 

It was just the same like always, fansign that is. With Taehyung and Hoseok playing with each other, the fans screaming whenever there’s some interaction between the members, and fun looking present from the fans. For example, Taehyung got a hat? Or something like that, shaped like a pumpkin.

Yoongi just waited for the fans like always, until this particular fan that he recognised so much came into his view. It’s the same procedure but Yoongi found that he quite enjoy this interaction. Because that particular just usually sits at the box like area, and not participated in the fansign herself.

And just before she moves to the next member, she hold out a pair of clipped cat ears and a choker, insisting that Yoongi get nearer so that she can put it on. And when she put the choker on, Yoongi’s breath hitched. Too close!

The fan smiles shyly, satisfied with her work, and move to the next member. Now Yoongi won’t be able to get that particular fan out of his mind, didn’t he?

---

Found out on twitter that the girl is back, and actually put on the ears and choker on Min Suga genius rapper! How to be her?

Even if it was not true, maybe it’s not the same fan or whatever, who cares.. they are so cute!

 

I literally forgot about SWAP T_T.... I'm so sorry!!