chapter 54

When did I start loving you ?

[AUTHOR'S POV]

After knowing everything both of them were shocked and felt like dying when they know this . Their heart crashed into pieces after realizing how miserable their lives were . Chorong was silently crying while listen to her mother .

"Go go to her/him go to someone who was born to be with just go now " last words from Suho and Chorong's mothers .

Chorong quickly left the house and took taxi then head to hers and Suho's house because she thought that Suho must be resting at home.

She's still crying as she sits in the taxi . The pain and memories from her past life with Suho came back and still remain clear as crystal in her memories.

[SUHO'S POV]

I left the house right after i heard everything . I quickly drive my car head to Chorong's house but when i arrived her mother told me that she is already left an hour ago . I bowed to my mother-in-law and left her house .

Her phone broke yesterday because of the accident , she doesn't have it with her now . How can i know where she is ?

I'm driving while looking for her here and there since it's already night time i have to find her quickly because i don't want bad thing to happens again and again . I park my car near to a closed cafe and running out to look for her .

I run around that place looking for her .

[CHORONG'S POV]

I was sitting and silently crying in the taxi , then i looked out of the car window i spot a familiar cafe . I felt like there is something forced me to stop here and get out of the taxi so i did. No one is in there it's closed because it's already pretty late night right now.

I run to that cafe when i arrived i saw the wooden board that hang in front of the door has its name on it . I came here lot of times before why i never notice its name. So this cafe is called 'WE WERE WE ARE' and under this name there is one line of words ' Past Present Future Forever ' .

After reading its name i suddenly remember that i first met Suho here months ago when we got in a fight on that rainy day......~

*thunder sound*

it started to rain but i don't have any intention of running away because my mind is attached with those words on that wooden board . I stand in front of that cafe remembering how i and Suho were first met at this place

[AUTHOR'S POV]

Suho has been running around the place and he is soaking because of the rain . He ran back to the place where his car is nearby the cafe .

Chorong doesn't notice that Suho's car is here because it's black and she has been attached to that wooden board .

[SUHO'S POV]

I'm running back to my car under the rain . I'm completely soaked so i speed up my legs . But then when i arrived something caught my eyes . I saw a girl in familiar outfits standing in front of the cafe . I widen my eyes and run to her .

"PARK CHORONG!"

I called her name as i stop behind her and looked at her . She is also soaking because of the rain .

[AUTHOR'S POV]

"PARK CHORONG!"

Suho called for her when he arrived and stop behind her . They both standing under the rain just like what they did when they were first met .

Chorong who still has tears in her eyes quickly turning her head and look at Suho in indescribable gaze . They are looking at each other like they have been away from each other for years .

We can see pain and love in Suho's eyes he is not crying but his eyes tell everything .

"Su...ho......~~ " Chorong softly said with her barely hearing voice

Without thinking twice Suho quickly walks to Chorong . He pulls her into his arms and hug her tight with all his heart , one of his hand is landing on the back of Chorong's head . Chorong also hugs Suho back with her all . She is buried in Suho's chest and starts crying hard.

They are embracing each other and thinking about what had happened . Chorong is still crying while Suho tries to comfort her , at the same time he also want to cry but he tries to hold his tears since he's a guy . He wants to be strong and reliable for Chorong.

After that , they broke the hug and came back home . unlike before Suho is freely stay in this room now. He finished showering after minutes . Chorong is already done showering and now she's sleeping on the bed because of tiredness .

Then after changing clothes Suho gets on the bed . He lies down on the bed beside Chorong . He is looking at her with loving gaze a smile appears on his face as he looks at her . As he's looking at Chorong, he softly caresses her cheek with his fingers then he leans closer and kisses her forehead . He broke the kiss after few seconds and he keeps staring at her face like she is the only girl he has ever seen.

"Good night~~ my one and only wife ~~" he said to sleeping Chorong then he closed his eyes and started to sleep.

They are finally become real couple like they used to be in their past life . Their family are not going to separate them , they will be a married couple and stay by each other side forever .

The curse that have given to them in those lives will be broke once they make love.Because they give it to each other , they belong with each other so there is no power that will separate them again ....! Now their past life's dream has fulfilled in this life .

On the other hand, krystal is arrested for intentionally hitting people with a car . But since her family is rich they settled everything with money . And they plan to send krystal to live with her grandparents oversea because they know what she has been doing all the times . so soon she will leave and might never come back because her parents will also moving oversea next year. And once she leaves Chorong can live peacefully without worrying about safety anymore.

Suho and Chorong's hearts can put at rest now .







This is the last chapter of my wild imagination so find out how will the ENDING look like in the EPILOGUE. ~~~~~