chapter 48

When did I start loving you ?

[AUTHOR'S POV]

In the middle of rainy night while they both were sleeping suddenly their souls were brought to some other places mysteriously .

Chorong who was sleeping near the bed without knowing her soul left her body so did suho's .

[CHORONG'S POV ]

All i can see is darkness ...then i started to open my eyes .

What the heck ? when did i come here ? What am i doing here? what happened?

Oh my god I'm sitting on the bench near my old house in the neighborhood where i used to live when i was young and I'm wearing short simple dress with headphone on ...

"Am i dreaming?" I asked myself as i took off the headphone and put it on the bench

I got up from the bench and look around the place in confusion because i have no clue what happened to me and why it's so quite here

"......????"

[SUHO'S POV]

'What is this' I was surprised as i woke up seeing myself sleeping under a tree with an opened book cover my face

where is this ? I swear I've came here before but when ??? this neighborhood looks way different from neighborhood nowadays it looks a bit old here ...

I got up from the grass and walk around the place .

"What the heck? wasn't i walking to my house in the rain ? why am i here ? am i dead?" I can't get over my confusion because i was just walking home after meeting up with Krystal in the evening

I don't even know where am i heading right now i just continue my step with question mark on top of my head

As i look more and more it becomes even more familiar to me ... did i really come here before or is it just similar to the place I'm thinking right now

[AUTHOR'S POV]

Suho is walking on the sidewalk as well as Chorong , if they keep walking forward like this they will end up run into each other .

Both of them have no idea what really happened and they don't even remember the accident that happened here before .

This is the neighborhood where Chorong used to live before . Suho was a friend of Chorong and he used to come here quite lot of times because his family and Chorong's are friends.

[CHORONG'S POV]

I keep walking forward and arrive at a small park but suddenly i feel strange . I feel like something happened here before .i feel like i lost something here .

I'm standing on the right side of the road and about to cross it and head to that park but suddenly , I saw a little girl- NO THAT IS ME !!

THAT IS HOW I LOOKED LIKE WHEN I WAS YOUNG ! WHAT !?

That little girl passed me and crossed the road head to the park and all of suddenly there is a car driving so fast towards her .

"WATCH OUT!!!!" I screamed 

But a blink of eyes there is a boy comes out of nowhere runs to girl to pushes her away from the car but they both end up got hit and rolled down the road .

My eyes opened widely and I'm shocked to hell because i was not the only one who screamed 'watch out' i heard a guy's voice too .

I'm speechless and frozen looking at the kids lying on the ground . Then i changed my eyes direction from the kids and look at what in front of me ......

My eyes open even wider because that guy is

"Suho!"







 

*sorry for grammar mistake , hope you enjoy it *