chapter 44

When did I start loving you ?

[CHORONG'S POV]

Where am i ? It's so dark here am i dreaming? .........

i open my heavy eyelids slowly and tried to puzzle what just happened but can't seem to remember any of it . After I fully opened my eyes i come back to my sense and see myself in a dark room where only has the light comes from small lamp on table near the bed .

As i was shaking my head to wash away the dizziness i spotted Suho sleeping beside me with his head on the bed and holding my hand tightly . I looked at him then looked at the clock and it show 5 am .

Did he stay here the whole night ? He should be sleeping at home right now ? why is he here?

As i was wondering, suho moved his head a bit and i heard his moan of tiredness slip from his mouth then after moving, his forehead ended up laying on my hand and continued sleeping .

He must be very tired since he has been staying here the whole night , i felt so bad i shouldn't have suffered him like this but somewhat i felt a bit happy i don't know why too .

[AUTHOR'S POV]

Chorong is having butterfly in her stomach over Suho's unusual action . She reaches her free hand towards him and pats his head softly and unknowingly a smile appeared at the corner of her lips .

*9am*

Because Chorong's told everyone not to tell anything to her family nor suho's family so everyone STFU . SeBaekMi come to hospital to help Suho and check Chorong's condition since the other students just come back from field trip and no class today .

SeBaekMi saw the dark circle under Suho's eyes and they are kinda shocked and wonder if Suho get to sleep or not last night .

He has been watching Chorong the whole night , Actually he just slept at 4:30 because he was too tired.

Chorong is sitting on wheel chair while Sehun is the one who help push her to the car park .

All of them went back home because they're also have thing to do. Suho helped Chorong walk to the passenger seat and put the wheel chair in the car trunk then drove home .

"Sorry for giving you hard time " Chorong said while Suho was driving
"I should be the one who sorry for not taking a good care of you as a husband " suho said and sneaked a glance at Chorong who looks so down

"It was my fault sorry" Chorong looked at Suho
"Stop saying sorry or else..." Suho wanted to finished his words but when he saw Chorong's pale face and watery eyes he stopped

"...Anyway thanks for looking after me ..." Chorong final speech

"Hmm " Suho gave short response

*Arrived home*
[CHORONG'S POV]

As we arrived home Suho took the wheel chair out and he walked to my side open the car door then held me to help get out of the car

"Hold tight" Suho ordered

I couldn't help so i just wrapped my arms around his neck and my chin automatically landed on his shoulder .

He placed me on the wheel chair and pushed me into the house . As we entered the house he brings slippers from the shoes rack and put them on my feet .

I don't know why but my heart beat so fast and confused because this action is very unusual to me . The way he kneels down in front of me and take off the sneakers from my feet and replaced with slippers carefully is really giving me butterfly

What's wrong with me ? what the heck ...~~






 

 

*sorry for grammar mistake , hope you enjoy it*