chapter 49

When did I start loving you ?

[SUHO'S POV]

I was walking down the road and saw a familiar park then i stopped because i feel like i really used to come here before .I look around but there is no one .

As i was thinking a car driving out of nowhere catches my attention so i rush to it to ask the driver where is this place and ask if they can show me the direction to leave here .

But as i was running across the park i see little girl running and a boy who looks exactly like me when i was young runs after her across the road

"YAH WATCH OUT!!!" i screamed my lung out but they both ended up got hit and rolled on the ground.

my body becomes numb because there was a girl's voice screamed at the same time as me then i quickly look at her...

"Chorong?" Her name slipped from my mouth . I'm in shocked so is she ...

we're looking at each other for few seconds then the boy and girl who were lying on the ground suddenly disappeared and at that moment everything become dark and I'm being pulled by force and everything is completely blank out .

[AUTHOR'S POV]

Suho and Chorong finally run into each other but as soon as they called out each other name everything stopped moving and both of them were brought back to the present time.

These two have no idea that they actually traveled back in time to the past . To where they used to know and love each other .

This park is the place where Suho and Chorong last met . They both got into an accident here years ago and their existence got erased from each other memory until now.

Now they are back to the present and what just happened here will be left in their memory as a dream . Being able to remember each other back or not depends on fate.

[CHORONG'S POV]

"Hoo~!! " I woke up with shock 

Suho is still sleeping on the bed and i see myself holding his hand so i let go of it quickly .

What happened? so it was just a dream ? why did it look so real? i move my eyes left and right in confusion but then i shook my head to wash away my doubt and got up from that small chair.

After i finished showering and changing my clothes into uniform i walked toward the bed .

I put my palm on Suho's forehead and see that he is a lot better but Suho wakes up and opens his eyes at the same time and it surprised me a bit i take my hand off quickly .

"I-I just wanna know how is your condition don't misunderstand " i said while avoiding his eyes

"Ohh really?"he said and slowly got up

"yeah... aren't you going to school ? wash up and go downstairs ...~" i said and left the room quickly

[SUHO'S POV]

i felt the warmth on top of my forehead then i opened my eyes and saw chorong putting her palm on my forehead but then she took off her hand immediately when i opened my eyes .

She said some excuses and told me to wash up and prepare for school . As usual nag early in the morning then she left the room .

But wait ... how can i sleep in this room ?? i should've have been kicked out by her and how did i come home ?

"Ohh and that dream? " i said as i suddenly remembered it
"what was that mean?" i asked myself









 

*sorry for grammar mistake , hope you enjoy it *