chapter 47

When did I start loving you ?

[AUTHOR'S POV]

" I'm begging you Park chorong " Suho mumbles as he's grabbing Chorong's wrist

"............" Chorong is frozen doesn't know what's going on .

"Please please don't go" Suho mumbled and his voice becomes so weak and can't be heard anymore

"......" Chorong is speechless 

After few seconds she takes Suho's hand off her wrist and put it back on the blanket. She tried to control her expression but FAIL.

She lefe the room in confusion . She walk slowly downstairs to the kitchen.

'What does he mean? ' She asked herself

She tried to wash away the thought and started boiling the water . As she's waiting that thought comes back. She is questioning everything...!

"no way , this make no sense no no why would he... " Chorong mumbled

After the water boiled she poured it in a small plastic barrel and took it to the room .

[CHORONG'S POV]

I reached the room with small plastic barrel in my hand . I took a small towel from my drawer and dive it into the warm water .

I sit on small chair near the bed and softly rub the towel on Suho's forehead and face. He is either sleeping or passed out . I feel like my heart aching right now because i can clearly see Suho's frown .

'What happened to him? what made him come home in this state?' i thought inside as i softly rub his side cheek.

Then i wipe his arm and reach his hand then i remember the moment that he just grabbed my wrist and asked me not to go anywhere . My mind went blank but i still continue to wipe his hand then put it back on the blanket .

I changed the water to the new one . i sit beside him and look at his face.

"Were you talking to me ?" I asked him even i know i will get no response

"......" He doesn't reply

His expression looks so bad looks like he worrying about something because he's still frowning .

I hold and cup his hand in between my both hands and put it below my chin as my elbows are landed on the bed . Without knowing i said

"I may not know what happened or what will happen but i hope you can share it with me and we can face it together ...... because we are family......" i don't know why i said this also my eyes get watery . I don't know anymore ..

It this because of Bae Joohyun ? is there anything happened between them?

Everyone tried to hide the fact that Joohyun is Suho's Ex from me but she has already came to me once and she also got my number .

She told me to act like i don't know her if not she will reveal our marriage secret to everyone . So i have no choice but act as if i don't know anything

[AUTHOR'S POV]

As time passes Chorong fell asleep . Just like Suho did last time , right now Chorong is sleeping on Suho's hand while holding it . Chorong is not just sleeping, she passed out just like Suho

why would Chorong passed out all of sudden ? something happen again ?...~





 

 

*sorry for grammar mistake hope you enjoy it*