Our little Tokki

My one shots

Fan fiction

 

She was heartbroken learning that her body is not able in producing a child…she was ready that she and Tabi went to the doctor for consultation but upon several tests, the doctor has this medical findings…

She was of age already and most of her contemporaries in the Philippines already has a family…

She already lives in his villa, it was already countless times that Tabi proposed to her, but she dismissed it all, that, what she wants is a family not marriage, her dilemma started when her father left the family, it left a huge scar on her heart and vowed not to marry, but day by day, Tabi is showing that her predicament will not happen to them, to their future family, sans marriage, both of them approves of having a child, Tabi is so delighted that at least she agreed on having one.

But the news about unable to conceive is such a blow to the couples’ “secret relationship”…

During the course of their travel from the hospital, she stayed silent, keeping the tears from Tabi, to herself, what can she offer to Tabi, dismissing all his proposal, unable to get pregnant, what will be her use to him, she’s getting emotional, that she cried and gets hysterical, Tabi has to park immediately in the side ways to pacify her..

“Dara..Dara…Hush babe..it’s okay, doctor has other option, we’ll use that option…okay”

“I’m useless Tabi…I’m useless”

“no you’re not”

“I wanted to bear our child, I wanted to give you a son, I wanted us to be family,now it’s all gone’

”You’re my life, marriage or not, with child or not, I want you till we’re grey and old, nothing will change, and besides doctor offered an option, do you want that option?”

She nodded, if in case she approves of it, everything will be set...

Tabi and Dara consulted the family, In vitro is no more unusual, people with problems conceiving can do this medical alternative, they were in much thinking when Hyeyoun, Tabi’s sister volunteered to be the surrogate..Tabi’s noona was so attached to the couple, she saw how devastated Dara is, and she knew how Tabi loves Dara so much

“I’ll do it, Dara don’t worry anymore, I’ll take care of it”

“Unnie” Dara said and tears escaped her eyes…she whimpered, Hyeyoun hugged her and cried, she didn’t treat Dara as just Tabi’s girlfriend she treats her as her own sister.

Upon series of testing... medical reports were given showing positive results for both parents and the surrogate..and the process started...

For nine months Tabi and Dara were always present to every Hyeyouns’ needs, there were times they’re both on tour, they could not miss a day without checking out Hyeyoun,

And the day of the arrival of the most awaited baby, in the cesarean section Tabi and Dara both on their scrubs, join the doctor in the birth of their child…

No words can express how thankful Dara is to Hyeyoun, the person who sacrificed to make their family complete…

They attended to every Hyeyouns needs, the baby is so healthy, at an early stage either of them could not pinpoint who looked like…but the chubby cheeks is so evident it's Dara's...

The baby grew healthy, the family that was once  their dream now became  reality...