May 2019

My one shots

May 2019..a week after his release from the military duties..YG was busy in issuing statement about TOP...his new movie with A listers of Hollywood is now the biggest news of Korea...he's gonna be starring none other than Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Kiefer Sutherland and Harrison Ford...this movie is set to to be shot on August 2019...but this is not the biggest news from him .the biggest shocker in South Korea was his surprise marriage photos leaked thru the internet...based on the photos...it was only attended by families and friends..present were YG exec Yang Hyun Suk..Jinusean...1tym members..Lee Hyori..Seven..Park Han Byul..Goo Hye Sun..Park Bom..CL..Minzi..Gdargon..Seungri..Youngbae..Daesung..who were believed to have made requests to attend..and family members...many were surprised that TOP is getting married...since there was no sign of him having a gf for the past 13 yrs..many were intrigued of who is the bride..but it came to be a shocker when someone commented that some filipino celebrities were also in the scene...an actor named Joross Gamboa was spotted...
So who's the Bride?
It's none other than Sandara Park..whoa..that indeed is a shocker..
There were no signs they were together or them being close..these two is so good in hiding that paparazzi were belittled with their skills...
After the leaked photos..YG decided to issue a statement to confirm that it is indeed the wedding of TOP and Dara...
"In as much as we wanted to make matters private...we think we owe their fans some confirnation..
Yes..indeed the marriage of Top and Dara happened two days after his release from the military..they were engaged before Top's enlistment..preparation for this wedding was undergone for the past 2 years and soon after the release..friends and families flew to Jeju to celebrate the union..
Many were shocked about the marriage..but they were together for 12 years..
Let's wish them the best"

Fresh from their wedding..the two were spotted leaving for an undisclosed location for their honeymoon...some were saying they're going to Hawaii..Europe..Maldives..but a lot were betting especially filipinos that probably they are going to the Philippines..but nobody found out where they went...such a private couple

One can finally see them so happy..after so many years..they can now come out from hiding...it was burden being lifted from their shoulders...

This is their first day in the island..nobody knows them there...since it's not an asian country..just like a regular couple..they've been hugging and kissing making up every lost time they had when he was still in the military..

Top is in the middle of convincing Dara to join him in the shoot for his upcoming movie..they even made a meeting to YG to consider their request since 2 yrs being away with each other is no joke ...but YG..will decide on it and wil justl advise them about his decision..
Tabi wants to have a baby now that they were married..a boy or a girl would do.they have been working on it.investment prior their wedding were established for their future....Dara knows how a good planner Tabi is...she lets him decide..but he's always asking for her opinion on any matter..that's how they are..being together for 12 years made them solid as a rock...his love for her is so evident that they even bought a house in the Philippines to make her happy...he abided to her request to keep their relationship private..since she didn't want to be dragged by her jealous fan girls to any issues..
she made it to a point that there's no news about her dating.. she wanted to prove to her detractors..that she made this far by her own merit alone and not with the help of any person..and Tabi gets her point...he is so impressed that his girl self made her fame and not by riding into another's fortune..he's so proud of her..she even became the one of the most influential artist in YG...it's her determination and perseverance which cemented her place in the South Korea entertainment industry ...respected personalities such as Yoo Jae Suk and Yoo Hee-yeol can offer nothing but praises..Tabi is so supportive of her..little did she know..that Tabi really convinced YG to let her act..and Dr.Ian was born...
A lot happened over the last few years of being together...Tabi was never a controlling boyfriend..he lets Dara to be with her squad ..they were quite different in that area..he never enjoy being in a loud party...and Dara is thankful for this...thus Tablo once said on SMTM3 'a girlfriend who knows how to have fun'...issues came of Top dating Krystal but it died down on its natural since no proof was established...Dara was linked to Joongki..Gdragon.Jaejoong.and Donghae but it was never proven either...
then came May 2017..the day of the enlistment is fast approaching..Tabi is contemplating on how he'll propose to the girl he's been longing to be his wife...it was quite a few times that he proposed to her..but yet she dismissed it...she's a bit scared at first talking about marriage..but this time he feels like it's the perfect moment..and he was not wrong...Dara has also been waiting to be proposed to...so when he asked her..she finally said yes..