Memory

Love Is Complicated

Bbomb POV~

When i heard his voice without thinking i ran up to him and held him tight.

I knew i looks like a selfish one here, when i see a little one squirm in my arm and tryin to escape from my held i'm tightening my hold. "I can't let him go again" on my thoughts.

I'm snap back when a little boy in my arm start trembling. When i see him like that i'm loosen up a little of my held and speak softly to him "kyungie i knew you are afraid of me but all of that in the past  is not the truth....i just want to protect you kyung"

A little one still trembling in my arm and doesn't say anything. I turn him and look to his round eyes who looks a little shaken. I made a gentle gaze when i look to him like i'm usually do.

Flashback

In the summer when Bbomb and Kyung walked together in the park. They laughing and giggling like a stupid. That good time when they are in Junior high School and getting ready for final exam. Both of them so excited to entered a same high school. 

"Ya...Bbomb are you really sure to take a same high school like me??" Kyung Asked softly

Bbomb just turned his face and a little sulky "ya kyunggie stop calling me with that bbomb name just minhyuk is enough" bbomb pout his face

"Aishh...is more tiring to called you with your real name..you know" Kyung said

"Huh...tiring? Why?" bbomb asked

" when i called you minhyuk i need to say 7 words but if i called you bbomb i just need to say 4 words you knew" Kyung said with a proud.

When bbomb heard the explanation of a little one he made annoyed face and messing kyung hair with a force. Kyung just laugh hard and after that they laughed together for a some times.

After laughed so hard bbomb take kyung hands and look to kyung eyes with a gentle smile.

"I knew you are a freakin genius kyung, but this is my choice. I want to stay with you and always together like now, cuz we are a best friends right" bbomb said

Kyung who heard the eldest one looks a little surprised and just gazing bbomb gentle eyes. After that kyung nods slowly with a smile and both of them made a promise together. They are smilling together and continued to walk. After that they meet a grinning boy who waiting in the street.

"Yo..Kyung..what made you take so long" said a grinning boy

Kyung who see a grinning boy ran a little to him and introduce him.

"Minhyukie this is Zico, he is my new neighbor and my childhood friend" Kyung said

Bbomb held his hand, "ah hello, I'm Minhyuk" Bbomb said with smile

Zico just look to Minhyuk hand and just nod a little with a lazy smile.

"Hey Zico Minhyukie just made a big decision for his life" Kyung said with a little laugh.

Zico take a look to Minhyuk who made a peace pose when Kyung laughed.

Kyung still laughing for Bbomb silliness for a long time and Zico made a smile face when he look Kyung cute smilling. Zico take kyung shoulder and smile lovingly with kyung.

It was a good time with a summer breeze. A sweet memory before that incident.

Flashback End

Kyung POV

When Bbomb look to his eyes, his heart is beating a little but in the same time he remembers a lot of bad thing and he start trembling again.

He is afraid when he remember Bbomb in the past, without he know it the tears startin to drop from his eyes. Bbomb startled when a little one cry and release his held. Kyung sob with a hiccup. "w....wh....why...?" kyung ask.

An Elder one looks confused with a sudden question from Kyung and Bbomb tryin to wipe his tears.

But before Bbomb hand reach to his wet cheeks, he slap Bbomb hand with a loud sound. Bbomb looks sad and hurt when he reject him.

"Don't Touch Me" Kyung yell, and he running away to his class and leaving a lonely figure in loby hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~to be continued~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello finally i'm back, i'm trying to continue this story and i change a tittle because there was someone who made a same tittle and a same character hehehe. I'm not really care about it but maybe there was someone who confused because a same tittle hehehe.

I'm happy if you enjoy this story and i'm sorry with my freakin bad english. Seriously sorry guys. See you next time.

Btw i want to made a new story with Kyung as a main character again of course.

NOTES: Bbomb=Minhyuk but in this story Only Kyung who know if Bbomb and Minhyuk is same person.

Block B comeback with new mini album, you need support them guys.

SHALL WE DANCE