a popular one ?

Love Is Complicated

Sound of wind, smell of flower, and a nice feeling when he can feel a wind tickling of his skin.

Kyung looks so happy and grinning by himshelf. He was enjoying his walk until there was something jump onto his back and he can feel a weight on his back. Kyung was jump a little when there was something jump to him and stop his walk.

When Kyung side his face with annoyed face , he saw a grinning from his annoying friend and sighed to his friend " you f***ing heavy dude, get off zico" with irittated tone.

~ Zico Pov~

Zico was yawning and mumble by himself " ahhh...I was so tired today, i'm so lazy to going to school."

He move his legs heavily and his hand was busy getting mess with his hair. When he was still lazy to move his legs he listening a chatter of teenage girl in front of him. He raise his head and getting annoyed with their way of talk and a high note scream when they are busy talking about someone famous ? Or something like that.

He walk in slow pace and the girl still busy with their own world. They talk about idol who looks so cute like a little puppy, and talk about a handsome actor who have a nice smile and they giggling arround when they talking about idol who have a nice abs and many more. 

"The heck cute like a puppy, what a dumb**s they getting f***ked up with their idol" whisper zico

Zico still half asleep so he doesn't mind to listening a gossip girl in front of him. Even if the topic is doesn't important, " like the hell who care about idol who acting cute and use a flower crown on their fanmeet".

Zico just nodding by himself until one of girl change the topic and talk about a highschool popular guy  who looks like an idol and have a personal fandom as big like exo or bts or even blockb. "DA HELL what is BlockB, never heard of it" on his thought

What made a surprise the girl was said if that idol guy who have a big fandom was in same school of his. Zico is little shock with dat unimportant news and he heard one of girl tell her friend about that guy and say, "that handsome guy name was BBomb kyaaaa" with a loud voice.

"Bbomb....?" 

He repeated that name again and again until he found a back of a short man who looks happy from a far. Zico see that man back and a small grin is appear on his mouth, he trying to catch that a little guy and push away a gosipping girl in front of him. They are screaming with a high note and getting angry, and zico stop his step and turn back to the girls.

"F**K YA"  with a loud voice and his derp face. When the girls still shock he running fast to catch a little man he seen before. He grinning and jump to a little man, a little man looks a little jumped and he looks fluttered.

I'm still grinning even when he looks his friend getting annoyed and say " you f***ing heavy dude, get off zico". I just laughing when i hear my friend saying that and can see his face colour become a little pink. what a cutie fellow.

I hug him hard until he can't breathe and he bite me, when i take off my arm we laughed so hard and walking together to our school. When we walking we talking a lot of things and share our story.

Kyung was told me about his little brother who getting stress with his flute lesson and become likes a zombie and many more. We laughing and smilling a lot, and  i told him a story about what i heard from a gossip girl before and kyung was laughing when he heard my comment.

He said my thought was so hillarious. I told him about a popular guy idol to him, and kyung said it was shocking and he getiing more shock when i told him if that guy was in the same school like them. He ask me with confused face about his name.

When i told him, he talk to himself and repeated that name "BBomb" again and again. When i look to him i just realized if his smile is dissapear for a while, but i'm not really sure. Maybe it was just my imagination.

××××××××××××××××××××××●■●xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chapter  2 yeahh >■<

It's still warm lol, in this chapter is mostly about Jiho or zico or jiaco hohoho, i'm laughing when zico don't now about block b lol.

Just fiction and my imagination okay, it will be a big problem if Zico doesn't know BlockB ^^

BBC will shock \(●■●)\  i dont know if there was someone who want to read this, but  thank you for reading

Comment please so i know if you like the story or not ,like and suscribe if you want ^^

Sorry for my bad english, i hope the next chapter not boring and lame , and can update quickly as i can \(●■●)/

See my ig if you want ^^ :

*Art ig:  andita1314

* personal ig: andpg2708

Hope you enjoy this new chapt ^^