Nice day

Love Is Complicated

Today was a new day ~~~~~

And kyung have a big feeling if today will be a nice day like his everyday life. Kyung wakeup from his comfy bed and stretch his body, he take a deep breath and start his day. Like everyday he have a routine activity after wakeup,  he clean up his room and prepare for his school.

He is ready to school  with his blue and black uniform and don't forget his bag too. After that he will going to a kitchen for breakfast and greet his family. When he want to going downstairs, one of his button uniform was fell off. Kyung pick up the button and held it on his hand before put in to his pocket. 

When he is in kitchen and look into table, he see a lot of toast bread and he can smell a melted butter and cofee. He greeting his mother and his sister who busy with pancake with a big smile and a small peck on their cheeks. After that he is going into his chair and look his dad who busy with his hot coffee. Kyung greet his father and his father smilling into him and say a few words to kyung before eating his breakfast.

Kyung was looking to his breakfast and see a chair beside him. He look into the watch and his eyes is busy looking arround living roo. Finally he found someone on sofa and call him. " Chan, breakfast now !! You need to sit in your chair channie"Kyung said.

After he call him, he can hear a little groan from sofa and trying to stand up and answer him. " Yeah....hyung thanks for drift me out from my sleep zone" said chan with sleppy eyes. Kyung just laugh to his little brother and continue eat his toastbread. 

After that he is ready to his school life, and he is walking to his school with joyful smile. He is little humming when he walk and whisper to himself "what a nice day".

×××××××××××××××××●■●××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

First chapt , oh my i'm so happy ^^ 

I hope i can finish this story and i can make a good story, enjoyy ♥♥♥♥

I need u r comment please ♥♥♥ please like and suscribe if you don't mind

Thank you for reading yoo |_(●■●)/