Savior

Love Is Complicated

Kyung walking alone  to the lobby. He trying to bring a last box safely, but his arm can't feel anything. So he decide to take a little break and put the box down.

He rubs his arm, and sigh a little while he trying to sit on the floor. He was looking arround and realize if he is alone in an empty hall. After 5 minutes break, he is trying to stand up and he can feel his legs become numb. He look  down to his box and prepare his arm to lift a box again.                                             

He is trying too lift a box, but he can fell a weight on his arm and he starting lost his balance. Kyung a little panick and shut his eyes tight.

He was prepared to feel a pain but he doesn't feel anything hurt. A confused Kyung slowly open his eyes and he was surprise when his vission is getting back and in front of his face there was an unexpected face.

Kyung can feel a breath from his savior right in front of his face, and he realize if there was a hand who held him from falling. He look arround and he look a books scattered arround the floor. He flustered and trying to get out from his savior embrace. He doesn't want to make an eyes contact to his savior and just want to running away from that place.

"Kyungiee..."

When he was busy with his book he stop suddenly when his name is came out from a person who save him. 

Kyung trying to ignore him and trying to lift a box again, he move faster than before and continue with his job, he walk further from his savior and he can feel a deep gaze on his back. 

He want to running away from that place as soon as possible but he stop suddenly, and without turning his back he mumbling"Thank You....Minhyuk" and he walking further from his savior. But suddenlly he was getting held from his back and see a pair of arm wrap his small body.

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX=_=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

I don't know anymore what should i write, because i lost my note and Zico now got a GF :'v. It's a short chapt, really a short chapt. ■v■

 

Hope you enjoying this absurd chapt, sorry i'm lame and sorry for a bad tenses (deeply apologize) *bow*

 

A next chapt i want to made a Bbomb POV *still planning*