Just imagination

Love Is Complicated

After the conversation about that popular guy called B-Bomb, kyung back to his usual self.

Kyung was smilling and laughing hard with his friend like usual and kyung was joking arround with our Classmate Taeil, and when Zico look into kyung he remembered how Kyung smile dissapear when he talking about Bbomb. But Kyung still same now so Zico don't mind it.

Zico just thinking maybe Kyung looks a little sulky before because Kyung is envy with that popular guy and just ignore it. On class a teacher is announc a test result of yesterday math exam. Zico get a bad score again for his test and a teacher just pinched Zico cheek and a class full of laughter. 

Zico is getting annoyed and slowly going back to his chair, and he getting more annoyed when he look to Kyung grinning wide and trying to hold his laugh. Taeil just laughing and make a joke of him and Zico smack his head before sitting on his chair. A teacher is continue calling a students name one by one.

When a teacher calling kyung name, kyung is stand up from his chair and walking to the teacher. Zico and Taeil just watch Kyung back from a far. A few second after Kyung received his test result, kyung was jumping excitedly and dancing by himself " Yassh Perfect score again yuhuuu" He said. 

A teacher looks happy and a little surprised with Kyung screaming and tell Kyung to going to his chair. Kyung still happy and when his eyes meet Zico eyes, Kyung whispering "I hit A Jackpot Baby" and Kyung slowly sit on his chair with a smile over his face.

Class after class was ended, Kyung with Zico and Taeil just walking together and joking arround about a silly thing. Zico was forget about what happen in morning and don't think hard about a change of Kyung expression before.

Day after day, nothing it's changed

Kyung and his friends spending their day like usuall, always laughing, studying on class and always like that. But today Kyung can't walk home together with his friends like usual.

Because his homeroom teacher need his help, and Zico have a soccer practice afterschool. So After a bell of school is ringing, Kyung, Zico and Taeil was say good bye to each other. Kyung is going to teacher room, Zico is running to soccerfield and Taeil said he want to eat a cake alone in new store and gonna enjoy his time.

~Kyung Pov

After we say good bye to each other, i'm walkin to teacher room and search my homeroom teacher Mr. Kim. When i'm walkin to his table someone called me from behind, and when i turn arround i find Mr.Kim with a lot of book and school supply.

"Oh Kyung you are here" 

"Ah...yes sir" said kyung with a little bow

" Thank you for helping me, can you help me to sort this books to a box and deliver all of this book to our library ?" Ask Mr.Kim who busy looking arround a book

Kyung is nooding his head and help Mr.Kim

Sorting a book ia not a hard thing to do, but a hard thing is to take all of this book to Library,Kyung know if library is a little far from teacher room but he can't complain to his teacher and just doing his job. 

Finally i'm finished with sorting things, and i just need to move a last box. He pick a last box and walking slowly. 

"Damn my arm will be in pain" Kyung thinks

Kyung need to take a shortcut so he walking and need to pass an east park. He humming a song, and walking slowly, but kyung feel there was someone who watch him from somewhere.

Kyung stop his step and looking arround, but he can't find anyone in the park. "Maybe it was just my imagination" he said to himself and continue his walk.

××××××××××××××××××××××○■○xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

New Chapt ^^

Who will appear in next chapt ?? It was secret

Thank you for read ♥♥♥♥

Comment please,  subacribe and like if you want ^^

I will update as soon as possible, and sorry again for my bed english.

Enjoy /(●■●)/