Post-Collision

Sun, Moon and Here

 

"Umm..It's just that Mr.Jeon twisted his leg and spilled the coffee over my shirt.It was my bad.I didn't notice he was about to fall down."

You know the lucky thing is that that coffee was actually his order.So there is no customer hung up there waiting for additional 10 mins for coffee.

"Okay, Well Wonwoo you finish and hurry up to the store and give me more latte beans"

"Okay, sir"
Door closes.
Did he just forget to scold me or this was his Illuminati copy?

"Okay then I'll get going"
"Wait, do you work here every day?"
"Except for Sunday and Tuesday, yeah"
"well then nice to meet you"
"Nice to meet you too"
A sigh of relief escapes my lips.
Everything returns back to normal, to the life that .

It felt like ashes being blown over my face instead of snow flakes.
That rage that reminds me of the moment where everyone looked at me with teary eyes and shivery lips telling me sorry.Why were they sorry It's not that I can rewrite my fate and my parents'.
My fate was that I become very lonely and orphaned at a young age, I complete school and apply for a university and I just keep waiting not for someone to ease this pain but for the acceptance of the university.
Yes , to me, studying and getting a degree is more important than my past, because it holds my future.

I need to jot down some feelings, they're overflowing right now.
Where's that teenytiny notebook of mine?
It's always good to write down any good or bad that happens to you in a notebook so you can do more of the good and learn how to overcome the bad.but make sure you write it honestly and you shall keep it out of children reach.
But Where? where can it be other than in this mess?