Uncertain Apophis

Sun, Moon and Here

"Okay" okay?! why did this okay come out like that? what is wrong with me?

I reach the locker, enter 2 digits of my passcode and look at him with an expressionless face.

He then "ohh"s and closes his eyes.It's it, the opportunity to stare at his face!
Gentleman mode:off.

His face , why is it more proprtional than mine?
Why is he taller than me? That's not fair.
"I'm done"
I gave him a suit I am supposed to wear for a blind date.
Well, who cares I don't care what my grandmother is gonna say.I hate blind dates.I mean I loathe them.I've gone to far too many blind dates and believe me they are just a waste of money.

"Thank you.But isn't it too much repaying me with an elegant suit?"
"It's a gift.I never bought one"
"Then I'll make sure it comes back the way you gave it to me"
"You can keep it" 
I said this so that I can never see him again , I want to end my feelings noww....umm I take back my words....Dude?

HE AFFING TOOK HIS SHIRT OFF!
where to look at? old macdonald had a farm and on his farm he had this dude the dude has abs here an ab there an ab everywhere an ab ab.what the hell.To be honest, I'm not like this infront of any guy.but why,why him?
Maybe he's too pretty for me.

He then looks at his jeans and is probably thinking of ing them too.Man, I have to stop this strippin' hoe.