2/1

Starlight

"Woozi, that's such a great song! I'll definitely put it in my next album."

Jihoon smiled at Taeyeon and shake her hands. 

"I'm glad you like it," Jihoon said and smiled. "The song is written from experience."

Taeyeon crossed her arms and raised grr eyebrows. "I didn't know you experienced a heart break. When?"

Jihoon laughed at Taeyeon's interrogation and shaked it off. 

"It's nothing, it was five years ago."

 

 

 


The loud cheer of fans and music instruments could be heard in the background. S.Coups took his last bow and waved to his dedicated fans. Saying good night for his last concert for his tour.

"Good job, Cheol." His manager said with a smile on his face. Seungcheol gave him the same expression. He went to his dressing room, change and ready to go for his after party.

"I heard from the CEO that Woozi is going in the after party," his manager said with a glee. "He might discuss with you about him creating your next song!"

Seungcheol have heard of Woozi but he haven't really seen the guy. People claim he is a private person and the only thing that comes out from him is his name and the song he creates. He make hit songs and make popular idols sings his own masterpiece. That is a big deal for Seungcheol, for S.Coups.

 

 

 

 


Jihoon walked through the loud building that was supposed to be doing an after party. He is underestimating if he say he isn't nervous. He came for business in the middle of the party, a business with his ex.

He knows S.Coups or he might say, Seungcheol. The day he saw his face in live broadcast and his interviews. About how he performs, sings perfectly, dance elegantly and compose such soulful songs.

Jihoon remembers everything. Everything he taught to Seungcheol. Everything he felt, the memories and the feelings. Seeing him again after five years would make a change in his life now.

"Oh, Woozi is here!" Jihoon could see Seungcheol's manager standing up and walking towards him.

Seungcheol is sitting down with his back facing Jihoon. As the composer is walking towards the idol. He felt the regret, pain and guilt. 

"S.Coups this is Woozi. Woozi this is S.Coups."

"I'm S.C-"

Both were in daze.

"Jihoon?"

"Seungcheol."

 

 

 

 

"Recording starts now!" Jihoon said and Seungcheol started singing.

It's been a week since the first encounter again. Seungcheol didn't put his career behind just because Jihoon was his ex. A really important ex. 

"Why is the lyrics this sad," Seungcheol asked Jihoon while they were resting before they set for another recording.

Jihoon look up and looked at the observant Seungcheol with the lyrics in his hands. He smiled a little and stand up. 

"Something from experience."

"You dated again after we broke up?"

Jihoon turned around, "No. It was about you. Every song I made was all about me, you and us."

Seungcheol raised his eyebrows from Jihoon's statement. He remembered everything five years ago. The day he left Jihoon in his apartment and swore they would never cross paths again. Before he left him, he saw how calm and not even affected Jihoon was. And now, hearing him say that all this heartbroken, sad, ballad and angsty songs are for him and their broken relationship. He didn't get it. 

"I know what you were thinking Cheol," Jihoon said. "I put all my emotions to the songs I made. I never release any anger, sadness, pain and guilt to you because of all the years I have been alone before you came. Writing and creating songs is the only way I could burst them."

"I'm sorry I hurt you."

Jihoon smiled, "I'm sorry I neglected you."

"I think this is the only thing we need to do to escape from the past," Seungcheol said while putting the paper where the lyrics where written in the table. Standing up and grabbing his coat. Opening the door of the studio. He felt like he is doing what he did five years ago. 

But with a lighter heart.

"Thank you, Lee Jihoon."

"Thank you, Choi Seungcheol."