3/1

Starlight

Seungcheol would never thought he would achieve his dreams. Looking around the crowd of people waving and smiling at him. Cheering for him, making him feel loved and chasing his dreams with them. The thought of sharing music is only just a laughable dream he shared with him. With Jihoon. 

Jihoon looked at him with a smile on his face. He tried to cover up really well to hide from some of his fans and Seungcheol's fans. He don't want Seungcheol to even know he always attend his concerts.

It's been a year to be exact. Jihoon and Seungcheol parted ways, for good. Jihoon made the promise song for S.Coups' new album. It was a hit and they were both glad. The last time they last saw each other was in Seungcheol's party for his successful album. They didn't talk but such single glances that have more words in it.

 

 

 

 

"He was here," Seungcheol said while scrolling at the tweets that Woozi was indeed seen in the concert.

Seungcheol would lie if he says he is over him. The guy who he shared a deep connection before. The guy who thought and gave him inspiration to where they are now. It was Jihoon all along.

 

 

 

 

Jihoon groaned at the flow of tweets he keeps on seeing about the picture of him being caught in S.Coups' concert. He is caught now and Seungcheol now knows.

From: Unknown
- You came to my concert?

The composer smiled a little from the text. All the frustrations was gone. He felt like this is the second chance he was waiting for. Both of them were waiting for.

 

 

 


Constant meet ups happened. They need to be subtle and try to act like everything is business. As much as they do both love each other. They are not in America where their love story started. They are in a country where people with a relationship like them isn't acceptable. And also, they both have careers and reputations to save and keep. 

Both of them don't plan to put a label in their relationship. They feel like if they did now, everything is going fast. They waited for six years so this isn't a big deal.

 

 

 


"Jihoon," Seungcheol said while he was in Jihoon's studio. "Is this thing going somewhere?"

"What thing?"

"This relationship? The dates, the cuddles, the sweet messages. I don't know. Are we giving this another try?"

Jihoon stopped writing. He put his pen down and faced Seungcheol. They were both in the same set up again when Seungcheol left Jihoon's studio and set him free for the second time. 

"I honestly don't know," Jihoon said with confidence. "But I want to give it a try. We now know where we lacked and we got wrong. I think the six years gave us time to mature more and love ourselves better."

Seungcheol went closer to Jihoon.

"So are you saying if I asked you to be my boyfriend now you would say yes?"

Jihoon nod and closed the gap between them.

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: Did this extra chapter since I got a 100 subscribers! Thank you for the support and everyone who was asking for a real happy ending haha.