1/1

Starlight

Seungcheol is a trouble maker and Jihoon is an inspiring composer.

 

 

 


Jihoon is strolling the streets of Los Angeles. He is visiting his cousin, Joshua and he might as well walk around in the famous city.


"You stupid !" 

Seungcheol ran away from the scene of the hot dog stand and it's owner with mustard he threw all over. He smirked and run away when he bump into a guy with a head phones on.

Both male had an eye contact. Seungcheol gaze away and run for his life while Jihoon looks breathless over the guy that passed by.

 

Jihoon is walking straight home. Trying to get the stain out of his white tshirt.

Looking at the pretty male infront of him. Seungcheol tilted his head with curiosity and interest. The pretty male finally felt his presence. Seungcheol smiled, make a run towards the male and grabbed his hands.

Jihoon, still shock, over the thought of a stranger grabbing him while running. Unconsciously, a smile appeared his face.

Both of them were sitting behind a closed shop. Eating hot dog sandwiches. One looking around and the other one is too busy with his business.

Seungcheol grew curious on what the male beside him is doing. He leaned forward and saw the amazing ideas of lyrics. Jihoon looked at the happy face of Seungcheol. Offered him his headset and played one of his composition so the male could hear.

Seungcheol have never heard such a song from someone he just met.

Jihoon have never felt a comfortable presence from an acquaintance.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two began to date. 

Dates in the beach was always in their bucket list. Jihoon brought his skate board with him and Seungcheol looks interested in learning it.

"Find your balance Cheol."

The taller male struggled and always stumble but Jihoon's delicate hands always keep him balance. Just like their relationship.

Seungcheol is the annoying, happy and free person. While Jihoon, is a serious, short tempered and private person. Both of them keep each other balance.

 

"Look at me Ji," Seungcheol demanded with a pout.

As usual, his boyfriend is always busy composing and never give a damn about his visits. 

Seungcheol, with his evil and childish head. He have a plan of getting Jihoon's journal so he could have his attention.

Succeeding in his plan. Seungcheol ran around Jihoon's house with the journal in his hands. Jihoon's scream and plead was heard. They were both running like mad children.

Unlikely, Seungcheol suddenly felt tired and crash in Jihoon's couch. The other male also joined him. He grabbed the journal from his boyfriend's hands. Seungcheol showed his signature pout. And Jihoon knows what Seungcheol wants.

"Do you want me to teach you how to write and compose music?"

 

 

"What does this green gem mean?" Jihoon asked while looking at the ring in his finger.

Seungcheol smiled affectionally to Jihoon.

"Peace and calm."

"Then what does that blue gem mean?" pointing at Seungcheol's necklace.

Seungcheol grabbed Jihoon from the waist. Kissed his forehead and felt the smaller male's warmth. 

"Loyalty and trust."

And with that, Jihoon snuggled closer and thank God for giving someone like his boyfriend in his life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

With every love story, endings always happen.

Both Seungcheol and Jihoon knows their love won't exist forever but they did not know it would end this way.

Seungcheol and Jihoon both think they are hurting each other. 

Jihoon thinks Seungcheol keeps him distracted with his supposed to do songs. He feels like, this guy infront of him, loving him, would make him go down. Making him not achieve his dreams.

Seungcheol thinks Jihoon does not love him. He felt like he is the only person working on this relationship. The guy he love and care is always busy and mind else where. He isn't the first priority. He felt like he is only a companion, a friend. Not someone he wants to spend his life with forever.

"I think we should break up," Seungcheol said. 

Seungcheol wants to hear a sniffle, words that say no they shouldn't and encouragement that they would repair the damage. But he heard something else.

"I guess we really need that."

Silence took over Jihoon's apartment. Seungcheol sighed quietly. Stands up and put his necklace in Jihoon's hands.

"I'm leaving you this."

"Why?"

"I'm leaving you my heart."

Seungcheol opened the door of Jihoon's apartment. He look back and saw a calm Jihoon instead of a broken one. He smiled a little to the male and closed the door. Indicating, he walked out of his life, forever.

"I love you, Seungcheol."

"I love you, Jihoon."