Episode 3

Don't Hate Me

SEVENTEEN was enjoying dancing with some girls trainees in the the practice room, forgetting about YoungHee. WonWoo and DK looked very concern but they cannot go out because the others member did not let them out. "Man why are you so worried about her? She will be fine man!", MinGyu said while patting WonWoo's head. Suddenly their staff barged the door with her shock face. They immediately stopped and waited for her to talk. "Guys... YoungHee was found dead...at the Han River...", they were speechless. Did not know what to do, WonWoo's tears slowly dropped. He regreted for not helping her. They quickly rush to the hospital to see YoungHee for the last time. As they step into the room where YoungHee's frozen body laid, their eyes were wide opened. Her face was smiling and shone the whole room, as if she is the most innocent person in the world. SEVENTEEN felt quilty and sad. WonWoo hold her cold hand and kissed it. "I'm sorry YoungHee... I was so stupid I didn't help you!", he cried. During the funeral ceremony, they all stared at her coffin, lifted it and buried her in peace. Hoshi cried the most because he felt so guilty that he treated YoungHee so badly when she is the nicest person to him. 

Few days after YoungHee's death, SEVENTEEN received all of YoungHee's money that she collected ever since she was five. It's enough to make a fancy album but they did not used it yet, still feeling guilty. S.Coups decided to take them to the park, having some fresh breath. As they were walking along the park, they saw a woman picking some flowers, she had a ponytail, pure white skin, humming to Love Letter song. They did not want to bother her, just by looking at her back made their hearts skipped a beat. When she turned around, their jaws dropped. "YoungHee?!", they shouted. The woman looked at them and ran away. But MinGyu did not miss a stepped and chased her. She ran as fast as she can but MinGyu was too fast and grabbed her wrist. "Hey Kwon YoungHee! I thought you were dead!", he yelled. "Let me go! Who are you!", she begged and almost cry. "Don't try to pretend you...." "What are you doing mister?! I'm just picking some flower for my perfumes! I'm really sorry if it's yours!", she bowed many times and tried to run. The other members caught their breath as the arrived, "Yah! YoungHee! We're sorry!", Hoshi yelled.

"What?!! You are her twin?! We didn't know that she have a twin sister.", "But you two do look the same, are you sure you're not YoungHee?", "Yaahh, we really want to apologize! For what we have done to her!", they kept talking and bowing. The woman smiled and said," It's okay guys...Don't worry.. She never hated you, she always forgiving you- I think I have to go now! Hope we meet again. bye!", she quickly waved at them and turned her back. As soon as she walked far away from them, her tears dropped.

 

"Stupid...How could you..."

The next day... YoungHee's twin sister were picking flowers at the park again, for her perfumes sample. As she was picking them, someone came out of the bushes and scared her. She yelped and fell on her . "Ouch!", the person was Hoshi. He was jogging at the park and saw she was staring at the bee cutely. So he decided to greet her. "Sorry! And hi! Why are you so early picking the flowers?", he asked excitedly. She brushed off her clothes and sat properly, "Nothing much...I just love the morning breeze." "By the way I'm Hoshi! And you are?", "YoungGee" Hoshi smiled and nodded. "But...It feels like I'm with YoungHee... I know it's not her but I felt really sorry for her. I did a lot of bad thing to her..She's a girl. I just -", his words was cut off. "Ah! Hoshi! I need to go now! Bye!", she said and quickly ran away. Hoshi was dumbfounded but he kept waving. 

 

"I just want my life back...But you keep coming back..."

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys! Enjoy reading it! Comment, subscribe and vote this story please! ^_^v