(Bonus) A double date with her

To Stay Away

"Hey unnie, where are you going?" Taeyeon turned around, hearing Irene's voice.

"Oh hey. I'm going grocery shopping. Fany and I are going on a picnic this weekend. Hey, you wanna come?"

"Grocery shopping?"

"No! Bring ______ to the picnic with you. I'm your sister. I gotta see if ______ treats you well. We can have a double date!"

"Hmmm...I'll ask her, but we should be able to make it."

"Great, but you're making your own girlfriend's sandwiches. I'm only making mine and Fany's."

"Lazy unnie," Irene scoffed.

"I heard that! Come grocery shopping with me, I don't know what you two like."

"Ok. But you're paying."

"Fine."


 

Irene: hey bb, taeny wants to go on a double date with us and picnic on the weekend. U free?

______: O.O first double date? I feel like im being tested here

Irene: hehe u know taeyeon too well

______: wait so i am being tested? Uhm...uh,...no, i have uh...plans

Irene: u knwo....u wanna make a good impression on unnies...you don't wanna bail on me...

______: yes honey ok ill come. Do I need to bring stuff?

Irene: hmmm if you want, but Tae and I are bringing food so dont bring like an entire meal.

______: ok gottit!

Irene: see u saturday?

______: c u baby!


 

On Saturday, ______ dressed extra carefully with the knowledge that she was going to be tested. A casual but cool black tshirt with a strip of blue with white polka dots across it and a pair of white shorts, her navy converse, and a casual snapback.

She brought a bag full of drinks and some desserts, many of which she had baked with Wendy the day before. ______ failed at baking so it was mostly carefully following Wendy's instructions, but the snickerdoodles and meringues turned out well so she couldn't complain about the cruel dictator she was put under.

______ headed over next door. Irene greeted her with a smile and a peck on the lips.

"Hey baby, you brought stuff!

"Yep! What are you guys up to?"

"Making my boyfriend sandwiches," Irene lead her into the kitchen where a bag was filled with sandwiches.

"Excuse me? You have a boyfriend?" ______ put a hand over her heart dramatically. "You're cheating on me, babe?!"

Irene giggled. "You're my boyfriend, ______-ah. My adorable, dorky boyfriend." She gave her blushing 'boyfriend' another peck on the lips.

"Did I hear adorable and dorky boyfriend?" Taeyeon asked. "Who was talking about me?"

"No one, you're not adorable," Irene teased, and the sisters stuck out their tongues at each other. ______ laughed at their playful banter.

"Hey guys, hey babe," Tiffany let herself in.

"Baby, these two are bullying me. They said I'm not adorable or dorky."

"Aww babe don't listen to them. You're my very adorable and very dorky boyfriend."

The three other girls laughed at the boyfriend thing again. "C'mon ______," Taeyeon winked. "We boys have to take care of our girls and put the bags in the car."

"Thanks, baby!" Irene gave ______, who carried two of the heavier bags, a kiss on the cheek.

"Awww you two are so cute!" Tiffany squealed.

"My baby sisters are growing up!" Taeyeon wiped a nonexistent tear from her cheek and closed the car's trunk.

"Everyone, hop in!"

The drive was short, just to a nearby park. ______ and Taeyeon once again carried the bags out of the car and into their picnic spot.

"They really are like the boyfriends," Tiffany noted, putting down the blankets as Irene set down the plates and utensils. "With their tshirts and shorts and snapbacks and us with our sundresses.

Irene laughed. It was true, Taeyeon and ______ were dressed extremely similarly, the only difference was the patterns and colors of their clothes.

"Yah, boyfriends, you guys are so slow!" Tiffany called.

"We're trying, Fany-ah!" Taeyeon panted as they stumbled up the hill with all the bags.

"______, come up quick!"

"Yes, Irene-ah."

"Whipped."

"Taeyeon!"

When they finally got all the bags down, they set out all the food.

"Wow..."

Besides the sandwiches and the desserts and drinks ______ brought, Tiffany had brought small snacks of kimbap and chips.

"Let's eat!"

______ immediately grabbed Irene's sandwich and unwrapped it.

"That one's mine!"

"I know," ______ said, smiling gently, then holding the sandwich up to feed her girlfriend. Irene blushed as she took a bite, the younger couple staring at each other and smiling until they heard a click.

"So. Adorable!" Tiffany laughed. Taeyeon had her phone up and had snapped a picture of the two of them.

"You look cheesy and lovesick even in the picture!" Taeyeon observed, laughing at the blush on the younger girls' faces.

"Unnie!"

"Yeah, yeah, alright go back to being sweet."

"By the way, what drinks did you bring, ______?"

"Well I have a sprite for myself and water since that's what Irene usually gets but in case she didn't want water, I brought more sprite, lemonade, pink lemonade, coca cola, Caprisun, grape juice, and Snapple," ______ listed, pulling out the drinks.

She noticed after she put out the drinks that they were staring at her.

"What?"

"All this just for Irene?"

______ was suddenly flustered at the interrogation. "W-well I didn't know what she would want if she didn't wan't water and so I brought some lemonade but what if she didn't want lemonade? So i ended up bringing as much as I could and..."

"You're so cute," Irene said, giving her a peck on the lips. "And sweet." Another peck.

"..."

"AWWWWWWWWW," the older couple chorused, ruffling ______'s hair and pinching their cheeks.

______ bit into her sandwich, hiding her blushing face behind it. Irene did the same.

"What else did you bring?"

"I baked these snickerdoodles with Wendy, and also meringues 'cause I know Irene prefers something a little less sweet."

"Wow, you know her so well," Taeyeon noticed.

"Of course I do. She's my life."

"CUUUUUTEEEEE!"

"Unnie!"

The rest of the double date went smoothly as they laughed and talked and they had a great time, even when Tiffany chased Taeyeon around the park(long story).

Eventually, when the sky was starting to get dark, the couples laid down on the blanket together. Taeyeon let Tiffany use her arm as a pillow, Irene used ______'s stomach as a pillow(______'s arm was apparently too skinny to lay on). After a few minutes, Tiffany did the same, and the four watched the sunset together, adding more pictures to their large collection from that day.

"You two are so cute," Tiffany pointed out again.

"She is cute," ______ replied, smiling at Irene.

"You totally passed, by the way. Best boyfriend or girlfriend Irene has ever had."

The two blushed and continued to stare at the stars as the older girls chuckled at their embarrassment.

The group was silent for a few moments as they admired the clear sky from the top of the hill.

"So when's the wedding?"

"Unnie!"


 

@Fluffy-taeng :Can we have Taeny and Irenexyou double date with TY and TF teasing the baby couple XD
I hope this was what you wanted O.o