006

What Is Love (사랑은 무)

¤chae haneul¤

it's been a few days since the first performance and i barely went to school. we had only 1 week to arrange the dance and performance, but the boys would always stop by to check on us or visit when filming wasn't in progess during practice. 

today me and the boys were going to an arcade since exams were coming up. so we were going to have as much fun as possible.

currently we were sorting into groups of 2 so we wouldn't get lost while playing games. 

"i want changmin."david says and grabs changmin to his side. jonghyeok then grabs giseok, "mine."i was about to grab hocheol until san pulls hocheol and looks at me, mouthing, "have fun~ i ship you two!"i glare at him. i look at taedong and sigh. "me and you ,i guess.."he nods and we all split up. 

"what do you wanna do?"i ask and look at him. he shrugs and looks around, avoiding to look at me.

we walk around ,still looking around. "outside there's a baseball thrower and a few rides.. do you want to do those?"

-

"i don't know what to do.."i lowly say and as puts the helmet on my  head. his face was so close to mine.. it made my cheeks brighten. "just hit the balls with the bat."he says and clips my helmet together. he hands me my bat, lightly pushing me into the cage. he locks the cage, and watches me. 

"3....2...1.."

the baseballs start shooting at me, my bat aiming for almost nothing. i cry, "i can't hit the balls!" instead of giving me advice or helping, he just laughs and records me. "taedong!!"i yell and continue getting hit by balls for what seemed like forever. when it ends, i stumble out of the cage and grasp onto him. "i would kill you......... if we weren't in public..." he smiles and puts my helmet and bat into their places, grabbing my hand.

"let's ride the pirate ship!"

how could he go from all cold and quiet and awkward to hyper,  comfortable and bubbly so quickly?????! he drags me to the swinging ship and we sit at the back. i put on my hoodie, tightly securing it. when the poles go onto our laps, i grasp onto taedong. he laughs again and looks at me. 

¤kim taedong¤

i laugh, looking at haneul as i see her clenching onto my arm tightly like a koala. she looks at me, both eyes shut closed. she opens one eyes, nervous. suddenly, my heart starts pumping.

what was this feeling?...

her cheeks turn a bright pink, quickly looking away but not letting go of my arm. the ride slowly starts, going forward. her grasp slowly tightens. it slowly gets higher and the ship swings back, high up making everyone, including haneul scream. the wind slaps her hoodie off her hood exposing her pitch black hair that got in the way of her face. 

suddenly i hear kangsan's voice in my head. "the ship is sailing! literally and mentally! taehan forever!!!!! (taehan= haneul and taedong)" then a visual of san appears as he shoots us hearts he formed with his hands, arms and fingers. i shiver at the image. my poor eyes....