005

What Is Love (사랑은 무)

¤chae haneul¤

"our team could get the lowest score.."jonghyun says, making all of us look down. "we showed a great performance today. we finished the beginning, so now it's time for us to continue it.""

today wasn't the elimination round, that was for our next performance. i then shiver at the thought of getting eliminated. it's too early for us to be eliminated. i was most worried for insoo. he had debuted in a group, then left the group and got into boys24. then he was eliminated then got into he revival match. he was eliminated again. i would feel bad if he got eliminated today.

we all pat each others back, complimenting each other on today's performance. we all walk onto the stage after all groups were called for the elimination anouncement.

"all 15 teams did good, right?"bogum asks, taehee nods. "of course! all groups were refreshing and definitley have a chance of debuting even if it's in hallyu factor."

that made me feel better. 

"our votes will be calculated and will appear on the screen behind us."taehee says, pointing at the large screen. our team names appear on the screen, two blank catgories next to our names. our percentage was shown on the screen first. 

my eyes followed to the bottom of the screen where our team was. 94.7% not so bad.....

"unit crush had the lowest score, a 83.9°% and with unit heartbeat as the highest, with 98.1%"bogum says with a disappointed sigh.

we sigh in relief and the construct us for what to do next. i puff my cheeks and our leaders line up in a line, facing the crowd. the remaining 4 members go behind the leader, waiting for remaining constructions.

¤kim taedong¤

"alex... your sign is backwards and it's in my view."i say as alex jumped up and down repeatedly.

he stops to look at his sign then gasps. it was dark in the audience so basically light up sticks were most visible. alex's sign was big and black, covering some of the light sticks. 

david gasps, "you tried to black ocean them, didn't you??"

alex shakes his head, frowning. he should be in school but he decided to support haneul and insoo.. heck, i didn't even know where jingyu and junseo were! all 3 of them should have been at a computer cafe or something...

"for our next evaluations, our concept will have more chemistry or bonding with the opposite gender. vocally and maybe physically. each team leader is holding their team's board and will rip off the sticker to reveal their songs. there will be some duplicates of each song so we can see the style difference between each team."

our eyes focus closely on unit 6th sense, nervous. their group was consisted more of rappers and dancer. there were 2 vocalists in the group but it was unsure if they could carry the team.

"3....2...1!"

the sound of sticker being pulled off a board fills the crowd hall.

jonghyun looks at his board, seeming disgusted. 

"teams, please show your boards."

jonghyun turns the board around, our eyes widening.

'hyuna & hyunseung's troublemaker.'